On this page:
- "Episodes" a.k.a. "Épisodes" is a musical album of Vromb.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "Episodes" is a musical album of Karcius.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Episodes" is a composition.
- "Episodes" is a musical album of Fourward.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Episodes" a.k.a. "Épisodes" is a musical EP of Pheek.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Episodes" is a musical album of Spirit of the Stairs.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Episodes" is a musical album of Dominoo.
- released in (14 years ago)
- Episodes: The episode or episodes that this segment is part of.
- The episodes that aired during this season.
- Episodes: Individual episodes of this program.
- Episodes: TV episodes during which this song or composition is played.
- Episodes: The names or numbers of the episodes of this series.
- Episodes of TV programs in which this performer's music is played, and the music performed.
- The episodes that, together, make up this multipart episode. These can include episodes of BBC-style series, but should not be used for episodes of a mini-series.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Episodes
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Looking Back, Looking Forward by Dennis M. McInerney, Gregory Arief D. Liem, Richard A. Walker
One of the main insights into motivation change and development evident in the episodes is that change can occur in very short time frames. While the students started the activity in study one with expressions of high levels of interest and ...
A Cosy Crime Series by Neil Richards, Matthew Costello
Each of the self -contained episodes is a quick read for the morning commute, while waiting for the ...
by Barbara E. Gould, Ruthanna Dyer
Minimizing exacerbations by avoiding aggravating factors and by promptly treating acute episodes is a major goal. Avoidance of sun exposure and excessive fatigue assists in preventing flare-ups. Warning signs of exacerbations include ...
In treating allergic asthma, the prevention and interference with life threatening bronchioconstriction episodes is a prime goal (W T. Watson, A. B. Becker, F. E. Simpson: Treatment of allergic rhinitis with intranasal corticosteroids in patients with ...
episodes. of. residential. care. Identifying and definitional attributes Collection and usage attributes Implementation end date: 30/06/2013 Number of full-time equivalent prison staff. Metadata item type: Technical name: METeOR identifier: ...
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb
Altogether, some 439 episodes were made, at first running 30 minutes and later 45 minutes. The early episodes were in black and white, while the later ones were in color. The BBC scheduled Dixon in the prime family time slot of 6:30 P.M. on ...
Encyclopedia of Sleep (2012)
Hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucinations: Hallucinatory sensory experiences sometimes accompanying sleep paralysis episodes occurring when falling asleep (hypnagogic) or waking (hypnopompic) often with dramatic narrative themes of ...
by Ada P. Kahn
In some individuals, bipolar disorders and DEPRESSION occur according to a seasonal pattern, with a regular cyclic relationship between the onset of the mood episodes and particular seasons. A mood syndrome (depressive or manic) is a ...
by Ada P. Kahn
Manic episodes are distinct periods during which the individuals experiences a predominant mood that is either elevated, expansive, or irritable. Such individuals may have inflated self-esteem, increased energy, accelerated and loud speech, ...
by Kevin L. Nadal
refers to depressive episodes that occur during the period following the birth of a child. PPD is one of the most common complications following childbirth. In addition to the distress and impairment experienced by ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Episodes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Episodes
Click on an item to play that video:
- Less WBTM episodes explanation
- PMD Episodes explanation to everyone
- Explanation of Kidawa Show episodes and seasons
The Kidawa Show's episodes and seasons. Watch this entire season midway episode here...
- Aidan Explanation & dA OA Episodes Reuploaded!
- Fry's Hangar Episode #1 - An overview | some explanation | future episodes
- Technobabble Episode Zero: Definition, What to Expect in Future Episodes
- Explanation Notes - Uploading Episodes!
- Explanation - Pokemon Soul Silver Duel LP: Episodes Out of Order
- Mind your language Season 1 6-11 episodes Eng Subtitle
- Kenan & Kel All episodes from Season 2 Check description)
kenan and kel full episodes season 1 episode 1 kenan and kel full episodes playlist kenan and kel episodes playlist...
- Sonny with a Chance 2 NEW Episodes in April!!! Description and Stills
Description and Stills of 2 new episodes "Sonny with a song" and "High School Miserables"
See also the pronunciation examples of Episodes!
Quotes about Episodes
I've always had a show that went seven episodes or 13 episodes or whatever. And I've never had a show that's gone past a first season. It really is a lot of work. (Leah Remini)
more quotes about episodes...
Scrabble value of E1P3I1S1O1D2E1S1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of EPISODES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Episodes!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Episodes to see it in context!