On this page:
- Phrases with Ernst
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ernst
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ernst
- Photos about Ernst
- Videos about Ernst
- Quotes about Ernst
- Scrabble value of E1R1N1S1T1
- Anagrams of ERNST
- Share this page
- Ernst a.k.a. Kay Matysik is a German beach volleyball player. He is competing for Germany at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- read more about Kay Matysik
- Ernst a.k.a. Ernest II, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha: Ernest II was the second sovereign duke of the Duchy of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, reigning from 1844 to his death. Ernest was born in Coburg as the eldest child of Ernest III, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld, and his duchess, Princess Louise of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg. Fourteen months later, his family would be joined by one brother, Prince Albert, later consort of Queen Victoria. Ernest's father became Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha in 1826 through an exchange of territories.
- read more about Ernest II, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
- Ernst a.k.a. Ernst Eder is an actor.
- read more about Ernst Eder (actor)
Ernst is a record label.
- Ernst é uma personagem fictícia da Marvel Comics . Sendo uma mutante, faz parte do grupo de super-heróis X-Men .
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 2011 film Stopped on Track.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 1988 film The Cat.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 2012 film Closed Season.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 2012 film Cheap Extermination.
- Ernst is a fictional character from Spring Awakening.
- Ernst is a fictional character from Haven.
- Ernst is a fictional character from My Little Princess.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 2002 film Ripley's Game.
- Ernst is a fictional character from Daybreak.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 2004 film Four Shades of Brown.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 2010 film Among Us.
- Ernst is a fictional character from Ernst, Bobbie en de geslepen Onix.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 1974 film Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 2012 film Men to Kiss.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 1932 film Good Night,Vienna.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 1951 film Sensation in San Remo.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 2003 film Killer Rats.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 2014 film The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 1938 film Professor Mamlock.
- Ernst is a fictional film character.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 1953 film Swings or Roundabouts.
- Ernst is a fictional character from the 1978 film Daphne Laureola.
"Ernst" a.k.a. "Max Ernst" is a book by Gaston Diehl.
- read more about Max Ernst
"Ernst" is the second album by Matt Nathanson. It was released in February 1997 on Acrobat Records.
Ernst a.k.a. Ernst, Illinois: Ernst is an unincorporated community in Clark County, Illinois, United States. Ernst is located along Illinois Route 1 south of Marshall.
- read more about Ernst, Illinois
Ernst is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Ernst
Phrases with Ernst
Phrases starting with the word Ernst:
- ernst boris chain
- ernst heinrich weber
- ernst heinrich haeckel
- ernst werner von siemens
- ernst theodor amadeus hoffmann
- ernst theodor wilhelm hoffmann
Other phrases containing the word Ernst:
- john ernst steinbeck
- sir ernst boris chain
- max karl ernst ludwig planck
- baron karl maria friedrich ernst von weber
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ernst
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Clarence Monroe Burton, William Stocking, Gordon K. Miller
Ernst is a native of Casco township, ...
Hearings Before the Committee on Interoceanic Canals of the United States Senate in the Matter of the Senate Resolution Adopted January 9, 1906, Providing for an Investigation of Matters Relating to the Panama Canal, Etc. [Jan. 11, 1906-Feb. 12, 1907] by United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interoceanic Canals
General Ernst is a member of that commission, and they are now trying to draw up regulations to get the two countries to agree to ...
Rivalry Or Riches by Michael Borrus, Dieter Ernst, Professor in the Graduate School of International Relations and Pacific Studies Stephan Haggard, Stephan Haggard
Dieter Ernst is a senior economist at the East-West Center, Honolulu, Hawaii, and a research professor at the Center for Technology, Innovation, and Culture (TIK), University of Oslo, Norway. Stephan Haggard is professor at the Graduate ...
by Timothy A Warner, M Duane Nellis, Giles M Foody
Ernst is a Geohazard Researcher interested in understanding how eruptions and volcanoes work and in applications to poverty alleviation and to hazard assessment at volcanoes in the developing world, especially across Central ...
Earth Materials and Health (2007)
Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health by Committee on Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health, Board on Earth Sciences and Resources, Board on Health Sciences Policy, Division on Earth and Life Studies, Institute of Medicine, National Research Council
Ernst is a trustee of the Carnegie Institution of Washington, D.C. (1990– present) and a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the American Philosophical Society, the American Geophysical Union, the American Association ...
by Ian Stolerman
References Barnes J, Mills SY, Abbot NC, Willoughby M, Ernst E (1998) Different ...
Supplementary Volume: Recent Developments with Focus on Electronic and Computational Lexicography by Rufus Gouws
Wiegand, Herbert Ernst (1995): Lexikographische Texte in einsprachigen Lernerwörterbüchern. Kritisches Überlegen anläßlich des Erscheinens von Langenscheidts Großwörterbuch Deutsch als Fremdsprache. In: Popp, Heidrun ( ed.) ...
by William Tetley, Silke von Lewinski, Alejandro M Garro, Marcus Lutter, Detlev F Vagts, Gianmaria Ajani, Alfred Conard, Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, Arthur Taylor Von Mehren, André Tunc, Gareth H Jones, Ernst A Kramer, Michael Coester, Thomas Probst, Mary Ann Glendon, Gunnar Karnell, Anthony H Angelo, Frank E Vogel, Dagmar Coester-Waltjen, Karl H Neumayer, Joseph Straus, Bea Verschraegen, René David, Salvatore Patti
William Tetley, Silke von Lewinski, Alejandro M Garro, Marcus Lutter, Detlev F Vagts, Gianmaria Ajani, Alfred Conard, Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, Arthur Taylor Von Mehren, André Tunc, Gareth H Jones, Ernst A Kramer, Michael Coester, Thomas ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ernst
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ernst
Click on an item to view that photo:
German: serious, austere
Photo credit: quatro.sinko
Photo credit: N Stjerna
Photo credit: goldberg
.. en zijn wijntjes. Niet zichtbaar, rechts staan wijnen van wel 20 jaar oud. Merendeel inmiddels azijn, maar soms zit er nog wel iets tussen.
Photo credit: Fabio Bruna
- Ernst Bromers
Photo credit: kees torn
- Eten bij Ernst
Altijd een feestje. Heerlijke asperges..
Photo credit: Fabio Bruna
- Ernst Leitz und Wetzlar, Deutschland
Photo credit: AbhijeetRane
Videos about Ernst
Click on an item to play that video:
- TEDxSantaMonica - Michael Ernst Goldstrom - Translating The Language Of Opera
Alexandra Schenck, Singer Tali Tadmor, Accompanist At first glance, this Julliard trained actor/comedian/writer may distract you with jokes, humor or ...
- Greenlight Council Nov 6 Ernst and Young numbers & Ballot Language Workshop and Vote, Nov 6, 2013
See also the pronunciation examples of Ernst!
Quotes about Ernst
We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up until now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future. (Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck)
more quotes about ernst...
Scrabble value of E1R1N1S1T1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ERNST
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ernst!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ernst to see it in context!