On this page:
- ETAI a.k.a. Ethyltrifluoromethylaminoindane: N-Ethyl-5-trifluoromethyl-2-aminoindane is a psychoactive drug and research chemical with putative entactogenic effects. It functions as a selective serotonin releasing agent. ETAI is the aminoindane analogue of fenfluramine and is approximately 50% as neurotoxic in comparison.
- read more about Ethyltrifluoromethylaminoindane
- ETAI is a publishing company.
- ETAI a.k.a. English Teachers Association Of Israel: Started in 1979 English Teachers Association of Israel is a non-profit professional teaching organization in Israel for English teachers run voluntarily by English teachers. It aims to provide professional support, teaching ideas and background knowledge to teachers of English and has about 1000 members.
- read more about English Teachers Association Of Israel
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for ETAI
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Midline Medical Dictionary (2002)
by P. S. Rawat
Beagrga, Kirrar, ETai ar.T FRHI E' HRT SUTHTC Manometer. An instrument for estimating the pressure exerted by the liquids and the gases.
Containing: 1. Commercial Or Mercantile Terms ... 2. Judicial Terms ... 3. Nautical Terms ... 4. Denomination of Articles, in ... Different Languages ... by Karel Pieter ter Reehorst
grand etai. straggio di maestro. Maps, charts. cartes, mappemonde. carte , mappe. Main topmast stay. etai du grand huuier. straggio di trinchitto.
by Julia Cresswell
etai. every evict evidence evil evoke evolve excise exclude excruciating excursion. ethnic [LME] This, like gentile (see GENTLE), was first used for a person not belonging to the Christian or Jewish faith. It comes via ecclesiastical Latin from ...
by Joachim Fromhold
Fog Food Fooling Foot Forehead Forgive Fork Fork, Big Fort Foster mother Four Fourteen Ete* (Etai), Inde Inde (Chani) Kahotadohan Heinjaham, Hepoch Otexi, Otana, Chase (Oda = "many") Sin Toong, Wasi* Wasi Nazinyabi Ade ...
and of English synonymes and paronymes by John Oswald
propri'etai, Vi'.V M appropriating, a. impropriated, a. propri'etrtis, n. appropriation, ». impropriating, a. propriety, n. 1 appro'priator, ». impropriation, n. unappropriated, o. •approprietery, ». impropriator, ». disappropriate, a. impropriety, ». &».
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ETAI
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about ETAI
Kolkata r rastae .....era Sansar kore....!!!
Photo credit: Chaitree_4mp
Scrabble value of E1T1A1I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine