On this page:
- Etoile is an unincorporated community in Nacogdoches County, Texas, United States.
- Etoile a.k.a. Etoile, Kentucky: Etoile is an unincorporated community in Barren County, Kentucky, United States. The Etoile Post Office closed in 1988.
- read more about Etoile, Kentucky
Who is Etoile?
Etoile a.k.a. Marie-Claude Pietragalla is an actress, dancer, and choreographer.
- also known as étoile
- born on (52 years ago) in Paris
- nationality: France
- education: Paris Opera Ballet
- profession: Actor, dancer, choreographer
- Marriage with Julien Derouault
- parent of Lola Derouault
- filmography: played Jessel in "Livid"
Etoile a.k.a. Étoile is a record label.
Etoile is a fictional character from the 1991 film The Heroic Legend of Arslan.
- "Etoile" is a musical album of Stella Splendens.
- released in
- "Etoile" a.k.a. "Étoile" is a musical album of Reddy Amisi.
- released on (7 years ago)
"Etoile" a.k.a. "Étoile", also known as Ballet or Star, is a 1989 film starring Jennifer Connelly and Gary McCleery.
- also known as Ballet, Star
- country: Italy
- languages: English Language, Italian Language
- director: Peter Del Monte
- producer: Achille Manzotti
- executive producer: Claudio Mancini
- art direction by Giantito Burchiellaro
- written by Peter Del Monte, Sandro Petraglia, Franco Ferrini
- based on a story by Sandro Petraglia & Peter Del Monte
- casting by Michelle Guillermin
- cinematography by Acácio de Almeida
- edited by Anna Napoli
- music by Jürgen Knieper
- costume design by Giuseppe Crisolini Malatesta
- set decoration by Bruno Cesari
- genres: Thriller, Romance Film, Fantasy
- released on (26 years ago)
- Etoile a.k.a. Étoilé is a GNUstep-based free software desktop environment built from the ground up on highly modular and light components with project and document orientation in mind, in order to allow users to create their own workflow by reshaping or recombining provided services, and other components.
- read more about Étoilé
- Etoile a.k.a. The Étoile is a French naval schooner used as a training vessel.
- also known as FS Etoile
- Etoile a.k.a. Étoile is a ship.
- Etoile is the highest rank of dancer, equivalent to prima ballerina assoluta.
- Etoile a.k.a. KH domain containing, RNA binding, signal transduction associated 3 is a gene.
- also known as Sam68-like phosphotyrosine protein, T-STAR
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Etoile
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Atlantic (1866)
Belle Etoile is a slave! “They who submit to drink as another pleases, make ...
by Mark C. Taylor
Etoile means star. But it also can designate a star that is a crack in glass. Hence etoiler means to star and to crack, and etoilement can mean either starring or cracking. At the other end of Les Champs Elysees (which means, of course, the ...
Moon Minneapolis & St. Paul (2016)
by Tricia Cornell
L'etoile Magazine and LOL/OMG www.letoilemagazine.com Founded in 2007, L' etoile is a relative stalwart on the changing online landscape. The online magazine covers local art and culture, particularly of the young and independent sort, ...
Sociological Papers (1905)
l'Etoile is an evolution from the plan of the game-forest, with its shooting avenues radiating from a centre , but it would be difficult to show that there is any historical connection. The thing ...
by Gail Grant
Danseur etoile. premier [pruh-MYAY dahn-SUHR ay-TWAHL]. First star dancer. The highest rank in ...
by Voltaire, John Morley, William F. Fleming, Oliver Herbrand Gordon Leigh
Some one related to the grand-audiencier l'Etoile that Henry IV., hunting near Creteil, went alone into an inn where some Parisian lawyers were dining in an upper room. The king, without making himself known, sent the hostess to ask them if ...
A Philosophical Dictionary (1824)
by Voltaire, John G. Gorton
Some one related to the grand- audiencier* L'Etoile, that Henry IV. hunting near Creteil, went alone into an inn, where some Parisian lawyers were dining in an upper room. The king, without making himself known, sent the hostess to ask them ...
by Giles Chapman
RENAULT ETOILE FILANTE “The results already achieved give promise that one day the motorist will be able to acquire turbine cars of simple design which will be easy to drive, reasonably priced, and s. * ** = * - = Visitors thronging the ...
Handy Music-lexicon (1894)
Containing Brief Biographies of World-famous Composers, Performers, and Singers, Together with a Vast Variety of Valuable Hints for Students on a Multitude of Musical Topics by Peter Sebastian Donnerwetter (pseud.)
“ Etoile. du. Nord,”. or. Northern. Star,. gave. him. a. commanding. position among contemporary astronomers; and a myth was started to the effect that Meyer Beer – ...
A Practical and Scientific Encyclopedia of Horticulture for Gardeners and Botanists by George Nicholson
Following these come the hybrids associated with the namo of Lemoine, some of the best embracing Beanty, Bonssinganlt, Castelar, Dagmar, De Hnmboldt, Dnguesclin, Etoile Poiaire, E. V Hallock, Holland, Hypatia, Louis Thibant, Mirabeau, ...
Historic books etc on garden design and landscape architecture by Tom Turner
Espalier A fruit tree with the brances trained flat against a wall Etoile From the French etoile=star, used to describe a point where straight walks cross (see Rondpoint and Patte d'oie) Eurythmy Eurythmy derives the Greek eu (meaning good) ...
A Mary Shelley Encyclopedia (2003)
by Lucy Morrison, Staci L. Stone
Barrier: See Barriere de l'Etoile. Barriere de l'Etoile: "Gate of the Star," another name for Paris's central Place Charles de Gaulle, where twelve avenues intersect at the Arc de Triom- phe (MIPA 90-92). Possibly this barrier is indicated when ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Etoile
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Etoile
Click on an item to view that photo:
miss Hecker on the road
Selbstportraits at hinterconti.
Photo credit: miss HECKER
Photo credit: miss HECKER
Photo credit: DocChewbacca
- Etoile, KY
Photo credit: michaelvines
- Etoile des mers (starfish)
Photo credit: Olivier Cochard-Labbé
- Cafe & Bar Etoile
Photo credit: woofiegrrl
- Rive Etoile Planete
Photo credit: Micka972
Videos about Etoile
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Etoile!
Scrabble value of E1T1O1I1L1E1
The value of this 6-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ETOILE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Etoile!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Etoile to see it in context!