On this page:
Who is Eva-Marie?
Eva-marie a.k.a. Eva Marie: Natalie Marie Coyle, known professionally as Natalie Eva Marie, is an American fashion model, actress, and professional wrestler.
- born on (31 years ago) in Concord, child of Barry Nelson
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Model, actor, wrestler
- Eva-marie a.k.a. Eva Marie is a fictional character from the 1999 film All My Loved Ones.
- Eva-marie a.k.a. Eva Marie is a fictional character from the 1992 film Malcolm X.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Eva-Marie
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Max Quanchi, John Robson
Kroller, Eva-Marie. Pacific Encounters: The Production of Self and Others. Vancouver: Institute of Asian Research, University of British Columbia, 1997. Lamb, Jonathan, Vanessa Smith, and Nicholas Thomas, eds. Exploration & Exchange: A ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Eva-Marie
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Eva-Marie
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Eva-Marie to see it in context!