Exciting appears in the following pangram (a sentence using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Alfredo must just bring very exciting news to the plaza quickly. (53 letters)
On this page:
- Definition of the adjective exciting
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Exciting
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Exciting
- Photos about Exciting
- Video language resources about Exciting
- Quotes about Exciting
- Scrabble value of E1X8C3I1T1I1N1G2
- Share this page
The word exciting is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective exciting
What does exciting mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more exciting / most exciting
- creating or arousing excitement
- example: an exciting account of her trip
- antonym: unexciting
- similar: breathless / breathtaking; elating / exhilarating; electric / galvanic / galvanising / galvanizing; electrifying / thrilling; glamorous / glamourous; heady / intoxicating; titillating; tickling / tingling / titillating
- attribute: inflammation / excitation / excitement / fervour / fervor = the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up
- see also: interesting; provocative; sexy; stimulating
- stimulating interest and discussion
- example: an exciting novel
- similar: stimulating
"Exciting": ZE:A is a musical group.
- also known as ZE:A
- released on (4 years ago)
EXCITING is a state-of-the-art full-potential linearized augmented plane wave code which uses quantum mechanics, specifically density functional theory, to determine the physical properties of solids and molecules. Augmented plane waves provide an almost ideal basis set for computing the Hamiltonian matrix for a periodic solid, and allow for tightly bound core and semi-core electrons to be treated on the same footing as valence electrons.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Exciting
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Electric Railway Dictionary (2008)
by Rodney Hitt
Exciting Field Coil Pad Uil \'t'cll Lid Spring Oil \'Vell Lid Hinge Pin Frame Head Cover (Pinion End) . Frame Head Cover (Commutator End) Magnet.
A Dictionary of Medicine (1882)
Including General Pathology, General Therapeutics, Hygiene, and the Diseases Peculiar to Women and Children by Richard Quain
Exciting or Proximate, and (3) Determining. Illustrations trill explain what is moat by these terms : — Two individuals are exposed to the contagion of typhus in equal ...
Junior School Dictionary (2002)
by Linsay Knight, Andrew Delahunty
Overused Words angry bad beautiful believe big boring careful careless dangerous difficult easy excellent exciting fine get give good great happy hate important like lot (a lot) love mad nice normal right sad safe say (said) sacred see simple ...
A Vocabulary of the Terms Used in Medicine, and the Allied Sciences, with Their Pronunciation, Etymology, and Signification, Including Much Collateral Information of a Descriptive and Encyclopedic Character by Henry Ware Cattell
Exciting; stimulating. 2. A medicine which stimulates the activity of an organ. ex-ci -ta'tion. The act of rousing, or quickening into active exercise, some power or susceptibility. Direct e.f electric stimulation of a muscle by applying the electrode ...
The Standard Electrical Dictionary: A Popular Dictionary of Words and Terms Used in the Practice of Electrical Engineering (1898)
by Thomas O'Conor Sloane
The following are examples for different exciting liquids: Dilute Sulphuric Dilute Hydrochloric Caustic Potassium Acid Acid. Potash. Sulphide. ZincZinc Zinc Zinc Cadmium Cadmium Tin Copper TinTin Cadmium Cadmium LeadLead Antimony ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Exciting
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Exciting
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Exciting
Click on an item to play that video:
- Setting Goals Priority Exciting Meaning April 2011
- 1111 Meaning - Awakening to A New Life Path - ExCiTiNg StUfF!
- Download Science Vocabulary Readers Set Animal Groups Exciting Nonfiction Books That Build Kids PDF
Download PDF Here...
- The Tea Party Song Lyrics & Meaning - exciting announcement!!!
- Explanation And Exciting News
- IELTS Building Vocabulary - Learn through exciting activities
IELTS Building Vocabulary - Learn through exciting activities by IELTS ELIXIR Instructor: Sajjad Hosseini ielts-elixir.com facebook.com/MH.IeltsElixir.
- Science Vocabulary Readers Set: Human Body: Exciting Nonfiction Books That Build Kids' Vocabularies
- 2012 Teachers' Conference: 'Aptis - A New and Exciting Language Test' by Bernie Maguire
APTIS: A NEW AND EXCITING ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST Aptis is the British Council's new global English test. It is a general English language proficiency ...
- ESL Teaching Tips "Exciting and Competitive"
- NEW EXCITING INFO (check description for info)
- EXCITING! EXCITED! (Language lesson)
- EXCITING NEWS!! (CHECK DESCRIPTION BOX)
- Exciting opinions of the World on Armenian expo- concept WORLDLAB (Armenian language)
WORLDLAB World Creative Laboratory.
- 657 Wii grazing land thing language exciting animal song game tools using the real image
See also the pronunciation examples of Exciting!
Quotes about Exciting
But, in addition, there is, all through the tragedy, a constant alternation of rises and falls in this tension or in the emotional pitch of the work, a regular sequence of more exciting and less exciting sections. (Andrew Coyle Bradley)
more quotes about exciting...
Scrabble value of E1X8C3I1T1I1N1G2
The value of this 8-letter word is 18 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine