On this page:
Faber a.k.a. Faber, Virginia: Faber is an unincorporated community in Nelson County, Virginia, United States.
- read more about Faber, Virginia
Faber is a record label.
- Faber is a main character in Ray Bradbury's 1953 novel, Fahrenheit 451. Faber was named after a brand of pencil, Eberhard Faber, or Faber-Castell.
- Faber is a fictional character from the 1940 film Jud Süß.
- Faber is a fictional film character.
"Faber" is the self-titled EP by Canadian pop-punk band Faber Drive, released prior to their name change. Released in limited quantities, it is packaged in a black and white cardsleeve and features three tracks. The first two were eventually re-released on their debut album Seven Second Surgery in 2007. The third track, Cementhead, is only available on this release.
"Faber" is a book by Jakob Wassermann.
- Faber was founded in 1955 by Professor Abramo Galassi who since then has always held the post of chairman of the board. In 1963 Faber produced the first extraction hood in Europe. Faber specializes in producing extraction hoods and is now present in 13 countries on 3 continents. Including Europe and North America. In North America the Faber hoods compete against premium brands like Fagor, Zephyr, Kobe, GE Monogram, and Wind Crest.
- Faber is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Faber
- Faber is a family name.
Phrases with Faber
- Abax faber
- Hyla faber
- Rana faber
- zeus faber
- Opius Faber
- Achaea Faber
- Ptinus Faber
- Ergates Faber
- Euploea Faber
- Protzia Faber
- Cerambyx Faber
- Curculio Faber
- Ephippus Faber
- Hylarana Faber
- Callidium Faber
- Hypsiboas faber
- Ichneumon Faber
- Sylvirana faber
- Xestobium faber
- Anthonomus faber
View more phrases with the word Faber in thesaurus!
Printed books with definitions for Faber
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lyn D. Weiss, MD, Harry J. Lenaburg, MD, Jay M. Weiss, MD
FABER is an acronym for flexion, abduction, external rotation.
by Michael Phiri
Oscar Faber is a multi-disciplinary engineering practice founded in 1921 which provides a complete range of engineering solutions for all aspects of building engineering and transportation planning. The group is organized according to ...
Toward an Experience-Based Pneumatology by Bernard Cooke Loyola Professor of Theology College of the Holy Cross (Emeritus)
Homo faber is an imagining being. One can begin to appreciate the power of imagery to affect human experience when we reflect on the underlying images of time and space, which provide the context of consciousness that underlies all our ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Faber
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Faber
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Marc Faber.
Videos about Faber
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Faber!
Quotes about Faber
Scrabble value of F4A1B3E1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of FABER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Faber!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Faber to see it in context!