On this page:
- Fabi a.k.a. Fabian Hambüchen is a German gymnast. He lives in Wetzlar.
- read more about Fabian Hambüchen
- Fabi a.k.a. Fabián Assmann: Fabian Assman is a football player.
- read more about Fabián Assmann
- Fabi a.k.a. Fabian Halbig is an actor.
- read more about Fabian Halbig (actor)
- Fabi a.k.a. Fabiola Ramos is a Venezuelan table tennis player who competed in her fifth consecutive Summer Olympics in 2012.
- read more about Fabiola Ramos
- Fabi a.k.a. Fabienne Meyer is a Swiss bobsledder.
- read more about Fabienne Meyer
- Fabi a.k.a. Fabiana de Oliveira: Fabiana "Fabi" de Oliveira is a retired female volleyball player from Brazil who win the gold medal at the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics.
- read more about Fabiana de Oliveira
- Fabi a.k.a. Fabiola Toledo is an actress.
- read more about Fabiola Toledo (actress)
- Fabi a.k.a. Fabrizio Zacharee Guido is an actor.
- read more about Fabrizio Zacharee Guido (actor)
Fabi a.k.a. Fabiana Cantilo is a defunct organization, record label.
- read more about Fabiana Cantilo
- Fabi is a fictional character from the 2012 film Crazy Dennis Tiger.
- Fabi is a fictional character in Joachim Masannek's The Wild Soccer Bunch book series and its various cinematic adaptions.
- in the film "Die Wilden Kerle - Alles ist gut, solange du wild bist!", played by Constantin Gastmann
- fabI is a gene.
- fabI is a genomic locus.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Fabi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Life and Writing of Lillian Jones Horace by Karen Kossie-Chernyshev
GIULIA FABI is an associate professor ofAmerican ...
by Tess Chakkalakal, Kenneth W. Warren
Giulia Fabi is an associate professor of ...
by Neil S. Sadick, Nils Krueger
Financial Disclosures: Dr Fabi is a consultant/speaker for Ulthera, Inc and Lumenis. Dr Metelitsa is a consultant a Goldman, Butterwick, Fitzpatrick, Groff, & Fabi, Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, 9339 Genesee Avenue, Suite 300, San Diego, CA ...
Metafluxus by Rodrigo Maltez Novaes
Sean Fabi is a writer based in Los Angeles, California .
by George Ware
Pharmacologically, FabI is a major point of regulation for bacterial and plastid fatty acid biosynthesis and is a drug target for triclosan (see Fig. 1) (Ryall et al. 2003). Triclosan is a chlorophenol antibiotic often used in personal care products ...
by Mark L. Gress, Lee Johnson
Fabi is a great technical resource and certainly helped lighten the load for us to make sure this book reached completion in a timely manner. We also want to thank the Cisco Press team for this book. Mary Beth Ray, Christopher Cleveland, and ...
by James Z. Gao
FEI XIAOTONG 9 III After the fabi was issued, the silver dollar coins were no longer allowed to circulate in the market and private ownership of silver was also prohibited. Fabi could be freely exchanged for foreign currencies. The exchange rate ...
by Fioretta. Benedetto Mattia
FABI; Fabi FederaLione Autonoma Bancari Italiani (Italy). Italian acronym of the: Free Association of Italian Bank Employees. FABMS Fast Atom Bombardment Mass Spectrometry. FABP Fatty Acid-Binding Protein. fac. (abbr.) facsimile. fac.
Lexicon universae rei numariae veterum et praecipue graecorum ac romanorum cum observationibus antiquariis geographicis ... edidit Io. Christophorus Rasche. Praefatus est Christ. Gottl. Heyne (1804)
Supplementorum tomus secundus. Cons-H. Curae secundae primis praestant
FABI. N. «PICTOIL )C Y! n, 8. lnfcriprum clipeo ощRIN. Идиш, Vaillnntiw, зиме. mu: скрипели}: legenda ФИШ— Nu: credentes ipfllm шипит ñgurae fedemis typo стран. A: vero`m1mi adem-ate ini'pcéki тиlierem [налепит produnt. Conна: ...
Word Parts Dictionary (2000)
Standard and Reverse Listings of Prefixes, Suffixes, Roots and Combining Forms, 2d ed. by Michael J. Sheehan
bean-shaped fabi - (fabiform) bear-shaped ...
Kritisch-etymologisches Wörterbuch der magyarischen Sprache, etc. (Magyaricae linguae lexicon critico-etymologicum, etc.). (1833)
by Gergely DANKOVSZKY
Ta'bit (fabi) sericum undulntnm, Tobin.r 2. '|`afota (tafetta. ital. val.) tall'etum, der Taffent. 3. Tak (taccone, ital.) solea calcei, der Schuhtleck, die Flicksohle. 4. Тёщу (tirata) jactus, ictus, der Schuss, ...
containing a summary account of the lives of eminent persons of all nations, previous to the present generation by John Gorton
orat, Theopompus Ephorus Decius Mu Manlius Torquatus Aristotle Xenocrates Anaxarchus Lysippus Theophrastu Apelles Callisthenes Lysimachus Craterus Perdiccas Antipater Cassander Eumenes Quintus Fabi, Valerius Corvus Papirius ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Fabi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Fabi
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Fabi
Click on an item to play that video:
- SHAYTARDS KIDS [For Bethy and Fabi] #DESCRIPTION PLEASE#
- FABI FLOWER LANGUAGE
- Mr. Dean Anthony Fabi Gui (Language Instructor, English Language Centre, PolyU)
As part of the Community of Practice on Developing, Recognising and Rewarding Excellent Teaching here at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU), ...
Scrabble value of F4A1B3I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of FABI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Fabi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Fabi to see it in context!