Faith appears in the following tongue twister:
- Faith's face cloth
(by Monica Holmes-Lauder)
Faith appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Now still awash Tia felt, ’til foe you be, zebu… O ye of little faith saw all it’s won.
The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun faith:
On this page:
- Definition of the noun faith
- Phrases with Faith
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Faith
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Faith
- Photos about Faith
- Videos about Faith
- Sign language
- Quotes about Faith
- Scrabble value of F4A1I1T1H4
- Anagrams of FAITH
- Share this page
Faith is sometimes a misspelling of phase.
The word faith is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun faith
What does faith mean as a name of something?
Faith is one of the top 1000 most common nouns in the English language.
noun - plural: faiths
- a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- example: he lost his faith but not his morality
- lexical domain: Cognitive Processes - nouns denoting cognitive processes and contents
- synonyms of faith: religion / religious belief
- more generic terms: supernatural virtue / theological virtue = according to Christian ethics: one of the three virtues (faith, hope, and charity) created by God to round out the natural virtues; belief = any cognitive content held as true
- more specific terms:
- apophatism = the religious belief that God cannot be known but is completely `other' and must be described in negative terms
- cataphatism = the religious belief that God has given enough clues to be known to humans positively and affirmatively
- doctrine of analogy / analogy = the religious belief that between creature and creator no similarity can be found so great but that the dissimilarity is always greater
- religious cult / cultus / cult = a system of religious beliefs and rituals
- cult = a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false
- ecclesiasticism = religion appropriate to a church and to ecclesiastical principles and practices
- religious mysticism / mysticism = a religion based on mystical communion with an ultimate reality
- nature worship = a system of religion that deifies and worships natural forces and phenomena
- revealed religion = a religion founded primarily on the revelations of God to humankind
- theism = the doctrine or belief in the existence of a God or gods
- pagan religion / heathenism / paganism = any of various religions other than Christianity or Judaism or Islamism
- Christian religion / Christianity = a monotheistic system of beliefs and practices based on the Old Testament and the teachings of Jesus as embodied in the New Testament and emphasizing the role of Jesus as savior
- Unitarianism = a non-doctrinal religion that stresses individual freedom of belief and rejects the Trinity
- Hindooism / Hinduism = a body of religious and philosophical beliefs and cultural practices native to India and based on a caste system
- Brahmanism / Brahminism = the religious beliefs of ancient India as prescribed in the sacred Vedas and Brahmanas and Upanishads
- Jainism = religion founded in the 6th century BC as a revolt against Hinduism; emphasizes asceticism and immortality and transmigration of the soul
- Sikhism = the doctrines of a monotheistic religion founded in northern India in the 16th century by Guru Nanak and combining elements of Hinduism and Islam
- Buddhism = the teaching of Buddha that life is permeated with suffering caused by desire, that suffering ceases when desire ceases, and that enlightenment obtained through right conduct and wisdom and meditation releases one from desire and suffering and rebirth
- Hsuan Chiao / Taoism = popular Chinese philosophical system based in teachings of Lao-tzu but characterized by a pantheism of many gods and the practices of alchemy and divination and magic
- Shintoism / Shinto = the ancient indigenous religion of Japan lacking formal dogma
- Manichaeanism / Manichaeism = a religion founded by Manes in the third century; a synthesis of Zoroastrian dualism between light and dark and Babylonian folklore and Buddhist ethics and superficial elements of Christianity
- Mithraicism / Mithraism = ancient Persian religion
- Zoroastrianism / Mazdaism = system of religion founded in Persia in the 6th century BC by Zoroaster; set forth in the Zend-Avesta
- Bahaism = a religion founded in Iran in 1863; emphasizes the spiritual unity of all humankind; incorporates Christian and Islamic tenets
- Asian shamanism / shamanism = an animistic religion of northern Asia having the belief that the mediation between the visible and the spirit worlds is effected by shamans
- shamanism = any animistic religion similar to Asian shamanism
- Wicca = the polytheistic nature religion of modern witchcraft whose central deity is a mother goddess
- complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- an institution to express belief in a divine power
- example: a member of his own faith contradicted him
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- synonyms of faith: organized religion / religion
- more generic words: establishment / institution = an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
- more specific terms:
- Christian church / church = one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship
- Jewish religion / Hebraism / Judaism = Jews collectively who practice a religion based on the Torah and the Talmud
- Hindooism / Hinduism = the religion of most people in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal
- Taoism = religion adhering to the teaching of Lao-tzu
- Buddhism = a religion represented by the many groups (especially in Asia) that profess various forms of the Buddhist doctrine and that venerate Buddha
- Khalsa = the group of initiated Sikhs to which devout orthodox Sikhs are ritually admitted at puberty
- Church of Scientology / Scientology = a new religion founded by L. Ron Hubbard in 1955 and characterized by a belief in the power of a person's spirit to clear itself of past painful experiences through self-knowledge and spiritual fulfillment
- Shinto = the native religion and former ethnic cult of Japan
- established church = the church that is recognized as the official church of a nation
- religious order / religious sect / sect = a subdivision of a larger religious group
- cult = followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
- cult = followers of an exclusive system of beliefs and practices
- loyalty or allegiance to a cause or a person
- Faith is a fictional character created by Joss Whedon for the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Played by actress Eliza Dushku, Faith was introduced in the third season of Buffy and was a focus of that season's overarching plot. She returned for shorter story arcs on Buffy and its spin-off, Angel. The character's story is continued in the comic book series Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight, and she also appears in apocryphal material such as other comic books and novels. Faith was set to receive her own spin-off television series after the final season of Buffy, but Eliza Dushku declined the offer, and the series was never made. The character later co-stars in the 25-issue comic book Angel & Faith beginning in August 2011 under the banner of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Nine, the story taking place mostly in London and the surrounding area. Seven years after the character's creation, Whedon granted her the surname Lehane for a role-playing game and subsequent material. The last issue of Season Eight was the first source officially confirmed to be canon that referred to Faith by her full name.
- Faith is a fictional character from the 2012 film Spring Breakers.
- Faith is a superhero in the DC Comics universe who first appeared in JLA #69.
- Faith is a fictional film character.
- Faith is a fictional character from the TV Series Californication.
There are other characters with in their name, like Faith Evans, Faith Rosco, Faith Yancy, Faith Yokas, Faith Dingle, Faith Faison, Faith Healer, Faith Justin, Faith Snyder, Faith Wolper, Faith Domergue, Faith Standish, Mary Faith Rapple and Claudia Faith Draper.
- Faith is a 2012 South Korean fusion fantasy-historical-medical television series broadcast by SBS from August 13 to October 30, 2012 on Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:55 for 24 episodes. It is about a modern-day plastic surgeon who gets kidnapped and travels back in time to the Goryeo period, 700 years in the past. There, she meets and falls in love with a warrior who is the leader of the royal guard.
- also known as The Faith, The Great Doctor, Sin-eui, Shin-eui, Shinui
- begun on and completed on
- 24 episodes
- country: South Korea
- created by Kim Jong-hak
- regular cast:
- genres: Romance Film, Fantasy, Historical fiction, Miniseries, Medical drama, Action, Adventure Film, Drama, Korean drama, Science Fiction
- some of the awards:
- official website: wizard2.sbs.co.kr/greatdoctor
- "Faith": Shahada is a 2010 German drama film directed by Burhan Qurbani. It was nominated for the Golden Bear at the 60th Berlin International Film Festival. The film narrates the fates of three German-born Muslims in Berlin that collide as they struggle to find middle ground between faith and modern life in contemporary Western society.
- "Faith" a.k.a. "Only You" is a 1994 American romantic comedy film directed by Norman Jewison and starring Marisa Tomei, Robert Downey, Jr., and Bonnie Hunt. Written by Diane Drake, the film is about a young woman whose search for the man she believes to be her soulmate leads her to Italy where she meets her destiny. Upon its release the film received mostly positive reviews especially Tomei and Downey's performances, the film was a box office success establishing Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr. as Hollywood movie stars.
- read more about Only You
- "Faith" a.k.a. "Possessed": Living Death is a 2009 South Korean horror film written and directed by Lee Yong-joo. The film received 248,503 admissions in South Korea.
- read more about Possessed
- "Faith" is a 1916 American silent drama film directed by James Kirkwood. The film survives and is preserved at George Eastman House, Rochester.
- "Faith" is a 1994 film directed by John Strickland.
- "Faith" is a short film, directed by Maianam Minahal.
- also known as Pagsalig, Pagsalig/Faith
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genre: LGBT
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Faith" is a film.
- country: United States of America
- genre: Action Film
- "Faith" is the first solo album by British singer-songwriter George Michael, released in October 1987 via Columbia Records/Epic Records. The album has won several awards including the Grammy Award for Album of the Year in 1989. To date, the album has sold over 25 million copies worldwide, and received diamond certification from the Recording Industry Association of America. Faith spawned six top five singles that substantially helped it dominate the chart of 1988. In 2003, the album was ranked number 480 on Rolling Stone's "500 Greatest Albums of All Time". In 2012, the album ranked at #472 on an updated list by the magazine.
- genres: Pop rock, Rhythm and blues, Pop music, Blue-eyed soul, Contemporary R&B, Adult contemporary music
- released on (28 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Juno Award for International Album of the Year nomination for George Michael
- American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock Album nomination for George Michael
- American Music Award for Favorite Soul/R&B Album nomination for George Michael
- American Music Award for Favorite Soul/R&B Album, received by George Michael
- MTV Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, received by George Michael
- "Faith" is the third studio album by English alternative rock band The Cure, released on 14 April 1981 by record labels Fiction and Polydor. Preceded by the single "Primary", the album was a moderate success commercially but was received ambivalently by critics. Faith saw The Cure continuing in the gothic rock vein of 1980's Seventeen Seconds, which would conclude with the band's next album, Pornography.
- "Faith" is a song written and performed by George Michael, from his 1987 Faith album. It reached number one in the United States and, according to Billboard magazine, was the top-selling single of the year in the United States in 1988.
- music and lyrics by George Michael
- "Faith" is the third album by Hyde, released on April 26, 2006. The limited edition included a DVD with the music video for the two singles: "Countdown" and "Season's Call". The overseas version of the album was released on June 27, 2006. All songs were arranged by Hyde and K.A.Z, his future Vamps bandmate.
- "Faith" is the third album by country artist Faith Hill, released in 1998. Due to the success of the single "This Kiss" in Australia and the UK, the album was released under the title Love Will Always Win, featuring the title track, new versions of "Piece of My Heart" and "Let Me Let Go", as well as "It Matters to Me" in some countries. "You Give Me Love", "My Wild Frontier" and "Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me" were not included on the international album. "Better Days" was previously recorded by Bekka & Billy on their debut album. "Love Will Always Win" was later issued as a single by Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood from Brooks' album The Lost Sessions. "I Love You" was originally recorded by Celine Dion for her album, Falling into You. The album was released on April 21, 1998 and received a six-time platinum certification from the RIAA. As of October 6, 2003, sales were RIAA-certified at six million.
- "Faith" is the debut album by American R&B singer Faith Evans, released by Bad Boy Records on August 29, 1995 in the United States. Featuring main production by The Hitmen members Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs and Chucky Thompson, as well as Mark Ledford, Herb Middleton, and Jean-Claude Olivier, among others.
- "FAITH" is a CD Released by Dynamic Praise in 2001.
- genre: Gospel music
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Faith" is the fourth studio album by the Belgian rock band Rise and Fall. The album was released on March 20, 2012 in the United States through Deathwish Inc.. A music video for the song "Hidden Hands" was released in February 2012.
- genre: Hardcore punk
- released on
- "Faith" is a song recorded by Canadian recording artist Celine Dion, for her eight English studio album One Heart. It was released on October 27, 2003 as the third promotional only single in Canada from the album and was the fifth single overall. "Faith" was written and produced by Max Martin and Rami Yacoub. The remixed version by the Original 3 was released as a radio single. "Faith" reached number 4 on the Quebec Airplay Chart and number 37 on the Canadian Adult Contemporary Chart.
- "Faith" is the first studio album by the gothic metal band Eyes of Eden. It was released on August 20, 2007 in Europe and on November 6, 2007 in North America.
- genre: Gothic metal
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Faith" was the third and final single released from the Lords of the Underground's second album, Keepers of the Funk. The song was produced by the Lords of the Underground themselves and featured singer, Deniece Williams, as well as sampling her 1976 song, "Free". "Faith" has thus far been the group's final charting single, peaking at 49 on the Hot Rap Singles and 31 on the Dance/Maxi-Singles chart. It was also the group's only charting single not to be produced by either Marley Marl or K-Def.
- "Faith" is an album from Scottish band H₂O, released in 1984. It features their biggest hit singles, "Dream to Sleep" and "Just Outside of Heaven".
- "Faith" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "Faith" is a composition.
- Faith a.k.a. Faith Evans: Faith Renée Evans is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, occasional actress and author. Born in Florida and raised in New Jersey, Evans relocated to Los Angeles in 1993 for a career in the music business. After working as a backing vocalist for Al B. Sure and Christopher Williams, she became the first female artist to contract with Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs' Bad Boy Entertainment recording company in 1994, for which she collaborated with several label mates such as Mary J. Blige and Carl Thomas and released three platinum-certified studio albums between 1995 and 2001, including Faith, Keep the Faith and Faithfully.
- read more about Faith Evans
- Faith a.k.a. Corey Taylor is an American musician, author and actor best known as the lead vocalist and lyricist of Slipknot and Stone Sour.
- read more about Corey Taylor
- Faith a.k.a. Faith Leon: Faith is an American pornographic actress.
- read more about Faith Leon
- Faith a.k.a. Fayth Deluca is a Pornographic Actress.
- read more about Fayth Deluca
- Faith a.k.a. Faith Adams is a film actor.
- read more about Faith Adams
- faith is a musical group.
- The Faith was an early American hardcore punk band, from Washington D.C., with strong connections to the scene centered on the Dischord label. Along with Minor Threat, The Faith were key players in the early development of hardcore, with a melodic approach that would influence not just associated acts like Rites of Spring, Embrace and Fugazi, but also a subsequent generation of bands such as Nirvana, whose Kurt Cobain was a vocal fan.
- Faith was founded in 1984 by Roger Johansson, Christer Nilsson and Peter Svensson, who had always been the stable part of the line-up ever since. But in the beginning the band was a four-piece: another guitarist, named Jörgen Thuresson, was also a member of the group. The band didn't want to compose fast music, but to make extremely heavy songs. The first composition were very slow, based on chord-changes, and the lyrics were based on Swedish history and folklore. These first songs were recorded in January 1985, and after a tremendous amount of rehearsals the "Faith" demo was recorded and released, even though Jörgen wasn't present on the recording sessions, since he broke his nose at a graduation party the night before the recording day. During the summer of 1985 Jörgen left the band, and the line-up changed once again since Faith acquired a new singer: Roger Berntsson. With this new line-up the band self-produced its first single: "Hymn of the Sinner", which was released in 1986.
There are other groups with in their name, like faith 7, Faith Band, True Faith, Black Faith, Blind Faith, Pagan Faith, Act Of Faith, Dismal Faith, Faith Factor, Faith Healer, Gentle Faith, Rising Faith, Rusted Faith, Ashbury Faith, Faith or Fear, Leap-of-Faith, Faith and Fire, Faith Assembly, Faith Brothers.
Faith was a British shoe retailer founded in 1964 by London accountant Samuel Faith and his wife. In the following years new stores were gradually added, primarily in the South of England. After Samuel's retirement, his son Jonathan acquired the family business which he subsequently sold to Bridgepoint Capital in December 2004 for £65 million.
- Faith is a city in Meade County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 421 at the 2010 census. Sue, the most complete Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton known, was discovered about 15 miles northeast of Faith in August 1990.
- Faith is a town in Rowan County, North Carolina, incorporated in 1903. The population was 807 at the 2010 census.
- Faith a.k.a. Faith, Minnesota: Faith is an unincorporated community in Northwestern Minnesota dating back to around 1868. It is located 7 miles from Mahnomen, Minnesota and 65 miles from Fargo, North Dakota.
- read more about Faith, Minnesota
- Faith a.k.a. North Sister is a mountain in Oregon, United States of America.
- read more about North Sister
- Faith is defined as confidence or trust in a being, object, living organism, deity, view, or in the doctrines or teachings of a religion, as well as confidence based on some degree of warrant. It can also be belief that is not based on proof. The word faith is often used as a synonym for hope, for trust, or for belief.
- Faith, a bipedal female dog, was born in December 2002 in the United States with three legs; two fully developed hind legs and a deformed front leg, which was amputated when she was seven months old after it began to atrophy. Her owner, Jude Stringfellow, adopted Faith when the mother dog was found trying to smother the deformed puppy—her son rescued the puppy and brought her home. Many people, including veterinarians, advised that Faith be euthanized. Instead, using a spoon with peanut butter as an incentive, Jude taught Faith to hop but Faith began to walk on her own; the family's corgi would bark at Faith from another room, or nip her heels to urge her to walk.
- official website: www.faiththedog.info
- Faith: We want to be God pleasers. Pastor Josh Jamison states Faith comes by hearing and hearing comes by the word of God. Luke 18:27 "the things which are impossible with men are possible with God." Faith says it's there if we believe and receive we will possess. The implanted word will change your life and the truth that you know will make you free.
- official website: www.revolutionstl.com
Phrases with Faith
Phrases starting with the word Faith:
Phrases ending with the word Faith:
- I' Faith
- on faith
- Bad Faith
- good faith
- keep faith
- Attic Faith
- Leap Of Faith
- Take on Faith
- Word of Faith
- article of faith
- defender of the faith
Other phrase containing the word Faith:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Faith
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Faith is the Bridge (2015)
Angels, light beings and energy fields by Daniel Perret
Faith is a risky subject to teach and write about.
Finding God in the Mirror (2008)
by Sharon A. Lewis
Hebrews 11:1 says, “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Faith Finding Meaning (2009)
A Theology of Judaism by Byron L. Sherwin
Faith is the product of effort and is the articulation of a chosen commitment.
Faith is an upward leap.
Like love, faith means taking a risk, taking a leap.25 Faith entails the courage to cast off the bonds of the ego in order to leap upward ...
by Leon Suprenant
F faith Gift of God and human ...
The only viii The Devil's Dictionary of the Christian Faith.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Faith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Faith
Click on an item to view that photo:
hope, trust, belief
Photo credit: Pascal Maramis
Photo credit: Alex8210
you gotta have it
Photo credit: marc falardeau
Photo credit: Sean Davis
Photo credit: bjornmeansbear
Photo credit: philwirks
Walking in the The Lake District
Photo credit: Monika Kostera (urbanlegend)
Photo credit: Nanda Melonio
Photo credit: andre-lanza
Photo credit: Damian Gadal
Photo credit: raphaelstrada
Photo credit: Clear Images Photog
Traffic lights Paraparaumu
Photo credit: Bad Ass Knitta
Photo credit: A Surya Teja
Photo credit: Tim Green aka atoach
Photo credit: hernanpba
Photo credit: http://heretakis.com
- Faith Lift
Good sign (at West Vale Baptist Church, Elland), but aren't the 'before' and the 'after' the wrong way round? Or are they both 'before's?
Photo credit: Tim Green aka atoach
Photo credit: MonsterVinVin
- Nepal Traditions & Faith
Photo credit: kylamarino
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Faith
Click on an item to play that video:
- The Meaning Of Faith
The revised video explaining Faith.
- The True Meaning of Faith - by Martin Luther
- Richard Dawkins and the popular definition of faith
Everytime Dawkins speaks his anti-God message it is always around the word faith ... here he is at it again.
- The Meaning of Faith, Grace, and Salvation - Zac Poonen - June 1, 2014
http:/www/rlcfchurch.org/who-can-build-the-body-of-christ/ River of Life Christian Fellowship 1306 N Lincoln Avenue Loveland, Colorado - 80537, USA.
- The Genesis Files: The Meaning and Purpose of Creation | Faith & Science | John Lennox, PhD
This lecture is part of the 2014 Faith and Science Conference. Here is the playlist: ...
- Faith Definition (Pastor Gregory Toussaint, Tabernacle of Glory)
- Kutless - What Faith Can Do - Song Explanation
Jon-Micah of Kutless shares about "What Faith Can Do" featured on the It Is Well worship album! In stores and online now.
- The Art of Belief Episode IV: The Definition of Faith
Iconography is vital to the faith of the Greek Orthodox Church, and it took much faith and trust in God and in one another to bring the mission of iconography to ...
- Faith Meaning
Video shows what faith means. A feeling, conviction, or belief that something is true or real, not contingent upon reason or justification.. A religious belief system.
- The Definition Of Faith Message By Rev Sam P Chelladurai
The Definition Of Faith Message By Rev Sam P Chelladurai.
- Faith meaning and pronunciation
A very nice girl who has a really good sense of humor & loves to have fun. She is also quiet kind and really caring. She would always try to make everything ...
- Richard Dawkins Admits Faith Has Evidence | The Meaning of Christian Faith
Atheist and scientist Richard Dawkins (best-selling author of The God Delusion) unknowingly admits faith has evidence. It seems that Dawkins has no realistic ...
- 9 - What is the meaning of worship - Fundamentals of Faith - Yasir Qadhi
Ustadh Yasir Qadhi speaks on the topic of Ibadah - Worship. What does it mean? What is the definition of the word Ibadah? "...Knowledge is the discerning proof ...
- Bible Faith Dialect Choir - Jeremiah
Liberian Traditional Gospel Music performed in the Bassa Language Recorded by US Peace Corps Volunteer Ben Swanson March, 2014 at Bible Faith ...
- Panel 1 American Faith: The Origin and Meaning of Religious Liberty
Panel 1 provides historical analysis of the Founding era and the Religion Clauses of the First Amendment. Participants include Philip Hamburger of Columbia ...
- The Meaning Of Islam, Faith & Apostasy
Download the lesson from SoundCloud -...
- American Faith: The Origin and Meaning of Religious Liberty
On the occasion of Pope Francis' visit to Philadelphia, the Center convenes two all-star panels on the historical origins of religious liberty in America and the ...
- Meaning Faith : EMUNAH
- Panel 2 American Faith: The Origin and Meaning of Religious Liberty
The second panel considers current issues and the limits of religious liberty in a democratic society. Participants include Kristina Arriaga of the Becket Fund for ...
- Definition of faith - Elisabeth Elliot
proiectul meu pentru cursul de animatie.
- Joseph Prince - Speak God's Language of Faith - 31 October 2010
Ever wondered what the language of faith sounds like? Join Joseph Prince in this exciting exposition of what God's language of faith is. Learn how, like God, you ...
- Language of Faith 1- Prophet E. Makandiwa
Ane nzeve ngaanzwe!!!
- The Body Language of Faith by Mark Hankins
Enjoy this sermon (The Body Language of Faith) by Mark Hankins.
- Joseph Prince - Speak God's Language Of Faith - DVD Trailer
Want to know what the language of faith sounds like? Join Joseph Prince in this exciting exposition of what God's language of faith is. Learn how saying good ...
- Evidence: Matter of Faith, ESL Religion and Science
- Pst Mvinjelwa "Speak the Language of faith"
- Language of Faith 2-Prophet E. Makandiwa.
Ane nzeve ngaanzwe!!!
- Language of Faith 5- Prophet E. Makandiwa
Ane nzeve ngaanzwe!!!
- Language of Faith 4- Prophet E. Makandiwa
Ane nzeve ngaanzwe!!!
- Language of Faith 3- Prophet E. Makandiwa
Ane nzeve ngaanzwe!!!
See also the pronunciation examples of Faith!
Click on an item to play that video:
- Walk by Faith by Jeremy Camp in English Sign Language
Special Request.. great song.
- Bangalore-ISL: Dictionary Sign Language 13 words Articles of Faith
Deaf Videos LDS Dictionary Sign Language-13 words Articles of Faith of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- Kutless "That's What Faith Can Do" in Sign Language (SEE)
- Walk by faith, not by signt / American Sign Language
- Sign language (Faith, Kat, Ashley,Garrett)
Quotes about Faith
faith is not
god is faith
faith is life...
life also faith...
faith is ringing
for thinking ways is faith.... (Otteri Selvakumar)
more quotes about faith...
Scrabble value of F4A1I1T1H4
The value of this 5-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine