On this page:
- Definition of the noun falco
- Phrases with Falco
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Falco
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Falco
- Photos about Falco
- Video about Falco
- Quotes about Falco
- Scrabble value of F4A1L1C3O1
- Anagrams of FALCO
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun falco
What does falco mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- a genus of Falconidae
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- synonym of Falco: genus Falco
- more generic term: bird genus = a genus of birds
- member of: Falconidae / family Falconidae = a family of birds of the order Falconiformes
- Falco peregrinus / peregrine falcon / peregrine = a widely distributed falcon formerly used in falconry
- Falco rusticolus / gerfalcon / gyrfalcon = large and rare Arctic falcon having white and dark color phases
- Falco tinnunculus / kestrel = small Old World falcon that hovers in the air against a wind
- American kestrel / Falco sparverius / sparrow hawk / kestrel = small North American falcon
- Falco columbarius / pigeon hawk / merlin = small falcon of Europe and America having dark plumage with black-barred tail
- Falco subbuteo / hobby = small Old World falcon formerly trained and flown at small birds
- Falco: Johann Hölzel, better known by his stage name Falco, was an Austrian pop and rock musician and rapper.
- also known as Johannes Holzel, T»MA a.k.a. Falco, T-MA aka Falco, TMA a.k.a. Falco, Johannes Hölzel, T»MA, Johann Hölzel, T»MB, Johann (Hans) Hölzel, der erste weiße Rapper, Falco Gottehrer, Hans Hölzel
- born on (58 years ago) in Vienna
- nationality: Austria
- education: University of Music and Performing Arts, Vienna
- profession: Singer, songwriter, rapper
- member of musical group Stefan Weber between and (5 years)
- died on (17 years ago) in Villa Montellano of traffic collision
- buried in Zentralfriedhof
- genres: New Wave, Pop music, Pop-rap, Glam rock, Rock music, Funk, Hip hop music, Synthpop, Neue Deutsche Welle
- albums: "200% Ultra Hits", "Amadeus", "Austropop Kult", "Data de Groove", "Der Kommissar", "Der Kommissar - Best of", "Egoist", "Einzelhaft", "Emotional", "Falco 3", "Falko Gold", "Greatest Hits", "Greatest Hits, Volume II", "Helden von Heute", "Hoch wie nie", "Jeanny", "Junge Roemer", "LIVE forever", "Meine schönsten Erfolge", "Meisterstücke", "Mutter, der Mann mit dem Koks ist da.", "Nachtflug", "Out of the Dark", "Out of the Dark (Into the Light)", "Portrait", "Rock Me Amadeus", "Symphonic", "Essential", "The Final Curtain: The Ultimate Best of Falco", "The Hit-Singles", "The Remix Hit Collection", "The Sound Of Musik", "The Spirit Never Dies", "The Very Best - Tribute '98", "Verdammt wir leben noch", "Vienna Calling", "Wiener Blut", "Einzelhaft (25th Anniversary Edition)", "Falco 3 (25th Anniversary Edition)", "Titanic", "Naked", "Zuviel Hitze", "Donauinsel Live", "Falco Rides Again", "Golden Hits", "On The Run (Auf Der Flucht)"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Juno Award for International Single of the Year - "Rock Me Amadeus"
- nominated to Echo Award for Best National Rock/Pop Male Artist - "Out of the Dark (Into the Light)"
- nominated to Echo Award for Best Single of the Year (National) - "Out of the Dark"
- Echo Award for Lifetime Achievement Award
- nominated to Echo Award for Best National Rock/Pop Male Artist - "The Final Curtain: The Ultimate Best of Falco"
- official website: www.falco.at
- Falco a.k.a. Oberto Airaudi was born in Balangero, near Turin, Italy on May 29, 1950. He was a philosopher, healer, writer, and painter.
- read more about Oberto Airaudi
- Falco is a fictional character from the 2000 film Gladiator.
- Falco is a fictional character from the 1974 film Crazy Joe.
- Falco is a fictional character from End of the Road.
- Falco is a fictional character from the 1984 film The Syringe.
- Falco is a fictional character in the 1999 film Mysterious Museum.
- Falco is a fictional character in the 2000 film The Right Temptation.
- Falco is a fictional character from the 1970 film Puzzle of a Downfall.
- Falco is a fictional character in the 2003 film Les Marins perdus.
- Falco is a fictional character from the 1972 film 100 Fäuste und ein Vaterunser.
"Falco" is a film, directed by Thomas Roth.
- language: German Language
- genres: World cinema, Drama
- released in (8 years ago)
- "Falco" is Hitomi Shimatani's 19th single under Avex Trax. It was released on August 10, 2005. The single reached #11 on the Oricon charts and sold 36,008 copies. "Falco" is an Italian word which means "hawk". The song was used as an opening theme for The Law of Ueki.
- "Falco" is a musical single of Hitomi Shimatani.
- released on (10 years ago)
Falco is a periodical.
Phrases with Falco
Phrases starting with the word Falco:
- Falco araea
- Falco Buteo
- Falco Chowi
- Falco Indus
- Falco Niger
- Falco Nisus
- Falco alopex
- Falco araeus
- Falco Badius
- Falco jugger
- Falco Madens
- Falco Milvus
- Falco Aquilus
- Falco Blagrus
- Falco cherrug
- Falco cuvieri
- Falco Lagopus
- Falco Migrans
Phrases ending with the word Falco:
View more phrases with the word Falco in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Falco
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Egan
Falco is the best pilot of the Starfox team.
The Cornell Alumni News (1914)
El Falco is a mild Havana cigar with a rich mellow aroma. equaled. It is the largest selling cigar in Ithaca.
Every Move You Make (2005)
by M. William Phelps
“Michael Falco is the guy this guy is suspected of killing. Michael and Tim were best friends. They grew up together. This guy also grew up with Tim and Mike.” Gary fucking Evans, Horton thought. Without knowing it, Caroline had been talking ...
by Heather Worthington
The Falco series is, finally, skilfully using history, but as a setting for a very modern investigator: Falco is a variation of the hard-boiled detective with the misogyny removed and the cynicism moderated. As in the Los Angeles of Chandler's ...
Medical Lexicon. A New Dictionary of Medical Science, containing a concise account of the various subjects and terms, ... and formulae for ... preparations etc. Third edition (1844)
lesser red poll, - — 110 or 111 Palm palulnbarius, ,qoslmwk, - - Caprimulgus Europaaus, European goatIueker, - - - - - - - Ember-la nivalis, min- bunting, - - Falco lanarius, tanner, - - - - Fringilla carduelis, goldfinclt, - ~ - Corvus ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Falco
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Falco
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Daniele Cardone
Photo credit: ScriS - www.scris.it
Photo credit: MISchuit Photography
Photo credit: ScriS - www.scris.it
Animale ripreso in area protetta
Photo credit: Roberto Cilenti
Photo credit: buonalaprima
Photo credit: bibendum84
Photo credit: damon.garrett
Photo credit: ZeroRischi
Photo credit: raffaelesergi1977
Photo credit: Harrison Crowfly Vienna
Photo credit: Harrison Crowfly Vienna
- Roy Falco
Tandil."Terra ribelle". Estancia Acelain. Foto: Leti Rivero.
Photo credit: Leti Rivero . . .
- Puesta de sol Cap des Falco 2/11/14 Ibiza
Photo credit: VICTOR - IBIZA
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Falco
VERB(falco, ness) vs. HYPMN(pit, ike) super smash bros. project melee (losers semis)
See also the pronunciation examples of Falco!
Quotes about Falco
Scrabble value of F4A1L1C3O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of FALCO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Falco!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Falco to see it in context!