On this page:
Fallo is a comune and town in the Province of Chieti in the Abruzzo region of Italy.
"Fallo" a.k.a. "Private": Fallo! is a 2003 Italian film co-written and directed by Tinto Brass. The film is known in English as Do It! and Private. It consists of a series of 6 independent vignettes.
- also known as Do It!, Fallo!, All Ladies Do It!
- country: Italy
- languages: Italian Language, French, English Language, Spanish Language
- producers: Roberto Di Girolamo & Ugo Tucci
- executive producer: Giovanni Bertolucci
- written by Tinto Brass, Carla Cipriani, Massimiliano Zanin
- Andrea Nobili as Luigi
- Tinto Brass as Voyeur
- Sara Cosmi as Cinzia
- Massimiliano Caroletti as Gianni
- William De Vito as Ali
- Guglielmo Aru as Ginecologo
- Silvia Rossi as Stefania
- Federica Tommasi as Erika
- Max Parodi as Bruno
- Raffaella Ponzo as Katarina
- Stefano Gandolfo as Ciro
- Virginia Barrett as Frau Bertha
- Leo Mantovani as Herr Otto
- Angela Ferlaino as Raffaella
- Daniele Ferrari as Ugo
- cinematography by Federico Del Zoppo
- edited by Tinto Brass
- music by Cicci Santucci
- costume design by Carlo De Marino
- genres: Romance Film, Drama, Erotica
- released on (12 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Fallo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by J. S. Forsyth
Fallo'pian ligament. Poupart's ligament. A ligament extending from the anterior superior spinous process of the ilium to the crista of the os pubis. ' LIGAME'NTUM ROTU'NDUM. The round ligament of the uterus. See Uterus. LIGATU RE.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Fallo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Fallo
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of F4A1L1L1O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of FALLO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- ALL OF
- OF ALL
See also the blanagrams of Fallo!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Fallo to find many related words and phrases!