On this page:
Definition of the noun family albuginaceae
What does family albuginaceae mean as a name of something?
- fungi that produce white sori resembling blisters on certain flowering plants
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Albuginaceae
- more generic term: fungus family = includes lichen families
- member of: order Peronosporales / Peronosporales = order of chiefly parasitic lower fungi: Albuginaceae and Peronosporaceae and Pythiaceae
- member: genus Albugo / Albugo = type genus of the Albuginaceae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Printed books with definitions for family Albuginaceae
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by K.R. Gupta
Plasmodiophoraceae Family Chytridiaceae Family Oldipiopsidaceae Family Synchytriaceae Family Catenariaceae Family Coelomomycetaceae Family Saprologniaceae Family Zoopagaceae Family Albuginaceae Family Peronosporaceae ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for family Albuginaceae
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of family Albuginaceae to find many related words and phrases!