On this page:
- Definition of the noun Fanboy
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Fanboy
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Fanboy
- Photos about Fanboy
- Video language resources about Fanboy
- Quotes about Fanboy
- Scrabble value of F4A1N1B3O1Y4
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Fanboy
What does Fanboy mean as a name of something?
- [fandom] Someone (normally male) who is utterly devoted to a single subject or hobby, often to the point where it is considered an obsession.
FanBoy is a musical group.
- album: "Fanboy"
"Fanboy" is a musical album of FanBoy.
- released on
"Fanboy" is a book by Mark Evanier.
- Fanboy is a fictional character from the film The Best Movie 2.
- Fanboy is a fictional character from the 1997 film Chasing Amy.
- Fanboy is a fictional character from the 2009 film Whip It.
- Fanboy is a character from the Nickelodeon series Fanboy and Chum Chum. He is voiced by David Hornsby.
- Fanboy is the title of a six issue comic book miniseries by Mark Evanier and Sergio Aragonés which was published by DC Comics in 1999.
- Fanboy is a term used to describe any man who is devoted to a single subject in an emotional or fanatical manner, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Fanboy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
You're Damn Right I'm a Fanboy: MG Siegler on Apple, Google, Startup Culture, and Jackasses on the Internet (2012)
by MG Siegler
Generally speaking, being a fanboy means you write (stories, tweets, whatever) about a certain topic with a positive angle. It's meant to be a derogatory term, but the truth is that it's so overused that it's almost completely meaningless. For the ...
by Vincent Terrace
Fanboy. and. Chum. Chum. (Series; Cartoon; Nick; 2009). Fanboy is an 11-year-old boy fascinated by comic book super ...
Urban Dictionary (2012)
Freshest Street Slang Defined by Aaron Peckham, urbandictionary.com
fanboy A breed of human male who is obsessed with either a fictional character or an actor. Often follows various ...
Dictionary of Informal Words (2014)
Vocabulary Building by Manik Joshi
-- a instance of considerable disagreement between friends or closely related people fanboy [noun] -- a boy or young man, who is extremely fond of particular type of music, etc. fanny pack [noun] -- a small bag worn around ...
by Brian Jones
[Two Volumes] by M. Keith Booker
which tracks the pointless journey of a witless superhero illustrator from “naïve fanboy” to “respected professional” and finally “pathetic has-been.” Along the way , Dan Pussey encounters a number of comics personalities, from Stan Lee (“Dr.
Oxford Dictionary of English (2010)
by Angus Stevenson
fanboy 7noun informal a male fan, especially one who is ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Fanboy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Fanboy
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Fanboy
Click on an item to play that video:
- Daegu Junsu VS Yangsan fanboy dialect talk (ENG)
Love 2PM! ^^
- Fanboy Meaning
Video shows what fanboy means. A male fan who is obsessive about a particular subject (especially, something or someone in popular entertainment media).
- Fanboy meaning and pronunciation
An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc. Known ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Fanboy!
Quotes about Fanboy
Couldn't select: Table './citatep_en/citatepedia' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
Scrabble value of F4A1N1B3O1Y4
The value of this 6-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Fanboy to see it in context!