On this page:
- "Fault!!" a.k.a. "Kasoor" is a 2001 Bollywood suspense thriller film produced under Mukesh Bhatt's Vishesh Entertainment Ltd. and directed by Vikram Bhatt. It features Aftab Shivdasani in his second Bollywood appearance and Lisa Ray in her Bollywood debut. Ray's voice was dubbed by Divya Dutta. Aftab's voice was dubbed by Vikram Bhatt. The film also stars Apoorva Agnihotri, Irrfan Khan and Ashutosh Rana in supporting roles. It was released on 2 February 2001.
- also known as Fault
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Mukesh Bhatt
- art direction by Gappa Chakraborty
- written by Mahesh Bhatt & Girish Dhamija
- Aftab Shivdasani as Shekhar Saxena
- Lisa Ray as Simran Bhargav
- Divya Dutta as Priti Saxena
- Apurva Agnihotri as Amit
- Irrfan Khan as Prosecutor Mehta
- Ashutosh Rana as Inspector Lokhande
- Prithvi Zutshi
- Sucheta Paushe
- Vishwajeet Pradhan as Jimmy
- Chittaranjan Giri
- Firdosh Mewawala
- Anupam Shyam
- Sushmita Daan
- Kurush Deboo as Rustam Sodawaterwalla
- cinematography by Pravin Bhatt
- edited by Amit Saxena
- music by Daboo Malik
- costume design by Neeta Lulla
- genres: Thriller, Mystery, Romance Film, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama
- released on (14 years ago)
- award: - Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role nomination for Aftab Shivdasani
- "Fault!!" a.k.a. "Fault" is a 2002 film written by Rob Lewbel and Edward L. Rubin and directed by Rob Lewbel.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Edward Filian
- executive producer: Cathie Filian
- production design by Edward L. Rubin
- art direction by Jeff Crye & Jay Durrwachter
- written by Rob Lewbel & Edward L. Rubin
- cinematography by Larry Blanford
- edited by Greg Byers
- music by Jeff Cote
- costume design by Danny Glicker
- released in (13 years ago)
"FAULT!!" is a video game.
- genre: Adventure game
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Fault!!" a.k.a. "Fault" is a musical album of Protozoan.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Fault!!" a.k.a. "Fault" is a musical album of Mr. Spastic.
- released on (4 years ago)
Who is Fault!!?
Fault!! a.k.a. Line 47 is a United States-based electronic music artist, credited with creating the independent electronic labels Sonicterror Records and Terminal Dusk Records.
- also known as Line47, Scott Weber, Fault
- born on (36 years ago)
- member of musical group Machine Girl
- albums: "I Like Cats", "Kooba Relka", "Parcinx Mind", "Line 47", "Invasion of the 50ft. Sound System", "Compilation 92-00", "Get Up & Rock / Babylon Warrior", "Meet Uptown"
- official website: www.line47.com
- Fault!! a.k.a. Fault: In geology, a fault is a planar fracture or discontinuity in a volume of rock, across which there has been significant displacement along the fractures as a result of earth movement. Large faults within the Earth's crust result from the action of plate tectonic forces, with the largest forming the boundaries between the plates, such as subduction zones or transform faults. Energy release associated with rapid movement on active faults is the cause of most earthquakes.
- also known as Geologic fault
- Fault!! a.k.a. Fault: In an electric power system, a fault is any abnormal electric current. For example, a short circuit is a fault in which current bypasses the normal load. An open-circuit fault occurs if a circuit is interrupted by some failure. In three-phase systems, a fault may involve one or more phases and ground, or may occur only between phases. In a "ground fault" or "earth fault", charge flows into the earth. The prospective short circuit current of a fault can be calculated for power systems. In power systems, protective devices detect fault conditions and operate circuit breakers and other devices to limit the loss of service due to a failure.
- Fault!! a.k.a. Fault: In document ISO/CD 10303-226, a fault is defined as an abnormal condition or defect at the component, equipment, or sub-system level which may lead to a failure.
- Fault!! a.k.a. Fault, as a legal term, refers to legal blameworthiness and responsibility in each area of law. It refers to both the actus reus and the mental state of the defendant. The basic principle is that a defendant should be able to contemplate the harm that his actions may cause, and therefore should aim to avoid such actions. Different forms of liability employ different notions of fault, in some there is no need to prove fault.
- also known as 过错
- Fault!! a.k.a. Fault: The term fault is used in animal breed standards to describe an aspect of appearance or temperament that is considered detrimental to the breed type of the animal's breed. In dogs, faults have to do with the externally observable qualities of the dog such as appearance, movement, and temperament. Qualities separately tested such as tests for ability in specific work or sports, tests for genetic health, tests for general health or specific inherited disease, or any other specific tests for characteristics that cannot be directly observed are not described with the term fault. Minor faults may or may not have anything to do with the individual dog's ability to work or suitability as a pet.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Fault!!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Fault!!
Anagrams of FAULT!!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Fault!!!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Fault!! to see it in context!