Features appears in the following tongue twister:
- Farrell's features fabulous food 'n' fantastic fountain fantasies for frolicking, fun-filled festive families.
On this page:
Features is a member of the word family feature, included in the Academic Word List by Dr. Averil Coxhead, which contains the 570 most frequent word families used in academic texts from a variety of subject areas, of interest for students that learn the words most needed to study at tertiary institutions.
- Features a.k.a. The Features are an American indie rock band from Tennessee.
- read more about The Features
- Features is a musical group.
- also known as The Features
- album: "Drab City"
- "Features" is a musical album of Kris Menace.
- also known as Features (Remixed)
- released on
- "Features" is a musical album of Mike Francis.
- Features a.k.a. Feature: In machine learning and pattern recognition, a feature is an individual measurable heuristic property of a phenomenon being observed. Choosing discriminating and independent features is key to any pattern recognition algorithm being successful in classification. Features are usually numeric, but structural features such as strings and graphs are used in syntactic pattern recognition.
- read more about Feature
- Features: Geographical features that are of this category.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Features
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Shantanu Banik, Rangaraj Rangayyan, J.E. Leo Desautels
The choice ofthe distinguishing features is a critical step and depends on the characteristics and the prior knowledge of the...
Advanced Lectures by Gholamreza B. Khosrovshahi, Ali Shokoufandeh, Amin Shokrollahi
image features is a common problem in object recognition. Such structures are often represented as trees or directed acyclic graphs (DAGs), where nodes ...
Pattern Recognition (2006)
by Sergios Theodoridis, Konstantinos Koutroumbas
The basic reasoning behind transform-based features is that an appropriately chosen transform can exploit and remove information redundancies, which usually exist in the set of samples obtained by the measuring devices. Let us take for ...
Correlation with Electrodiagnosis by Jeffrey A. Strakowski, MD
Learning the anatomic features is a daunting task for medical students and other students of neuroscience. The relative organizational complexity, size, and the vast potential array of injuries and dysfunction, make the brachial plexus difficult to ...
by I. Grattan-Guinness
The natural context today for discussing such features is that of a formal system ( see §5.5 on metamathematics). Ordinary arithmetic is a special, but familiar example of a formal system in which we can apply the rules, or procedures, ...
The Continent of Asia ITS GREAT SIZE,—Antiquity in History, Variety of Climate, Wonderful' Physical Features. . . . . . . . . . 785 THE PRINCIPAL DIvIsIoNs 0E ASIA, Showing Total Population . . . . 786 THE CHINESE EMPIRE Its Great Area, ...
The Agamben Dictionary (2011)
by Alex Murray, Jessica Whyte
Features articles by Andrew Benjamin, Claire Colebrook, Jean-Philippe Deranty, Penelope Deutscher, Eleanor Kaufman, Adrian Mackenzie, Catherine Mills, Alison Ross, Lee Spinks, Ewa Płonowska Ziarek and Krzysztof Ziarek. Law and ...
Lexicon and Grammar (2001)
The English Syntacticon by Joseph E. Emonds
We saw in Chapter 3 that “bound morphology” differs from compounding precisely in that the lexical entries of the former contain no purely semantic features f They contrast with morphemes which are bound in that they appear only in ...
Encyclopedia of toxicology (2005)
Dib-L] by Philip Wexler, Bruce D. Anderson
Features. of. Infection. Clinical. Features. of. Infection. Experimentally infected animals show a biphasic fever response which might not be detected under field conditions. A consistent feature of BVDV infections is the production of a transient ...
by Editorial Staff, State History Publications, LLC
Greek Revival features include a cornice featuring a wide entablature and frieze windows, flat sandstone lintels and sills, and a trabeated entrance portico. Italianate elements include the box-like shape of the house, low-pitched hipped roof ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Features
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Features
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: p_a_h
- Hydrothermal Features
Hydrothermal Features at Bumpass Hell hydrothermal area.
Photo credit: LassenNPS
Video language resources about Features
Click on an item to play that video:
- Town features vocabulary: learn English vocabulary to speak about towns
Town features vocabulary: learn English vocabulary to speak about towns Learn about twenty new words for different buildings and features you can find in a ...
- ONtime Time & Attendance Features Explanation
- Pneumonia : Definition, Causes, Clinical Features, Morphology, Diagnosis, Treatment (HD)
A brief discussion on Pneumonia. Topics Included: - What is Pneumonia ? - Predisposing Factors of Pneumonia - Causes / Aetiology - Classification of ...
- Emphysema : Definition, Pathogenesis, Clinical Features, Diagnosis & Treatment (HD)
A brief discussion on Emphysema. Topics Include : - Definition of Emphysema - Causes of Emphysema - Types of Emphysema - Centriacinar Emphysema ...
- Aplastic Anaemia : Definition, Aetiology, Clinical Features, Diagnosis, Treatment, Prognosis (HD)
Topics Included: -Definition -Classification -Idiopathic Aplastic Anaemia -Secondary Aplastic Anaemia -Familial Aplastic Anaemia -Aetiology -Role of Drug ...
- ZBrush tutorial: Panel Loops features complete explanation
A Pixologic ZBrush tutorial with complete explanation of Panel Loops features. Support this channel via PayPal: ...
- Necroptosis : Definition, Features, Mechanism & Examples (HD)
A brief discussion on necroptosis. Topics include: - Definition - Features - Mechanism - Morphology - Examples.
- Pernicious Anaemia : Definition, Pathophysiology, Clinical Features, Diagnosis, Treatment (HD)
Topics Include: - What is Pernicious Anaemia - Pathophysiology of Pernicious Anaemia - Genetic Factors - Auto Immune Factors - Antibodies Against Parietal ...
- SOLD - 2013 BMW M5 For Sale | Features Explanation | Nationwide Luxury-Sports Cars
If you're looking for another vehicle similar to this one...
- Haemophilia : Definition, Types, Pathogenesis, Clinical Features, Diagnosis, Treatment ( HD )
A brief discussion on Haemophilia (also written as Hemophilia) : Topics include: -What is Haemophilia ? -Types of Haemophilia -Clinical Classification ...
- SOLD - 2013 Range Rover HSE Supercharged | Features Explanation | Nationwide Luxury-Sports Cars
2013 Land Rover Range Rover HSE Supercharged | 816-659-3027 | PurePursuitAuto.com. Not some lame computer walkaround, this video shows off the ...
- Asthma : Definition, Clinical Features, Pathogenesis, Treatment (HD)
A brief discussion on Asthma. Topics include: - Definition of Asthma - Clinical Features - Diagnosis of Asthma - Reversibility Test - Classifications - Atopy vs ...
- 3.4 Approach and Methodologies - Key Features -Vocabulary Camping , Vocabulary Builder
Vocabulary Camping:Group the similar topic words together, enable students learn, do revision easier and faster. Vocabulary Builder:Find and list out the ...
- 8 - Plate Tectonics & Crustal Features Vocabulary Trailer
- Stereoscopic Features: Understanding 3D Terminology
- 3M True Definition Scanner Features and Flexibility | Midwinter '13 Video
- Bitdefender Rescue CD with Auto Update Virus Definition Features by Britec
Bitdefender Rescue CD with Auto Update Virus Definition Features by Britec...
- The Meaning of Features & Benefits versus Sales
The Meaning of Features & Benefits versus Sales, adding splash to Social Media, the New SEO.
- Apple IPAD 4 new Full features, Technology and price Explanation March 2013 HD YouTube
Apple IPAD 4 new Full features, Technology and price Explanation - HD.
- Animated Life+ Screen Features Explanation
Panasonic's new "Life+ Screen" enriches user lifestyles with a variety of unique, innovative and smart features. Life+ Screen TVs go far beyond smart TVs by ...
- Linguistics: Language Features
Why is it so difficult to understand the abstract concept of arbitrariness?
- Language Features LISTS
- GCSE English Revision: Language Features with Lil' Wayne
Language features with Lil' Wayne.
- English Language - Prosodic Features
A video talking about prosodic features in the English Language, including stress, pitch, intonation, pauses, loudness and pace, and paralinguistic features and ...
- Language Rules! - Hockett's Design Features of Human Language
Charles Hockett, Design Freatures, Human Language, Animal Communication, DR D PAC, Displacement, Reflexivity, Duality, Productivity, Arbitrariness, ...
- Java SE 8 - Language and Library Features
Java Language Architect Brian Goetz explains the new language features of Java 8.
- Mod-01 Lec-02 Design Features of Language
Introduction to Modern Linguistics by Prof.Shreesh Chaudhary & Prof. Rajesh Kumar,Department of Humanities and Social Sciences,IIT Madras.
- HelloTalk Language exchange app: Learning Features
- New Object Pascal Language Features with Stephen Ball
August 28 - New Object Pascal Language Features Stephen Ball - Embarcadero Duration: 30 minutes and 58 seconds Developer Skill Sprints Fast ...
- FEATURES OF C LANGUAGE
C Language is procedure oriented language, C Language provides lots of functions which consist of system generated functions and user defined functions.
View more videos about New Features.
See also the pronunciation examples of Features!
Click on an item to play that video:
- American Sign Language Recognition using Kinect Skeleton features
This a video presentation of the ongoing effort in American Sign Language recognition using the Kinect by researchers at the College of Computing, Georgia ...
- People & Features in (ASL) American Sign Language *vol 5*
Learn the signs for People, Features, & Physical Characteristics, in American Sign Language (ASL)... with easy detailed instructions. The fifth lesson in a series ...
- Task 4 features sign language
- Task 3 features of sign language
- Task 1 features of sign language
Quotes about Features
Tear forever the garland of Homer, and number the fathers
Of the immortal work, that through all time will survive!
Yet it has but one mother, and bears that mother's own feature,
'Tis thy features it bears,--Nature,--thy features eterne! (Friedrich Schiller)
more quotes about features...
Scrabble value of F4E1A1T1U1R1E1S1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine