On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the verb feel like
What does feel like mean as a doing phrase?
- have an inclination for something or some activity
Phrases with feel like
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for feel like
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Brent Douglas Galloway
feel like going:: halemélmel < la. feel like singing a spirit song, be in a trance making sighsand crying sounds ...
by Paul Heacock
feel like sth esp.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for feel like
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about feel like
Click on an item to view that photo:
Sometimes you feel like a pot-licked...
limp-dicked, butterfly (Ass Ponys)
Photo credit: iamchad
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about feel like
Click on an item to play that video:
- Feel like Meaning
Video shows what feel like means. Have a desire for something, or to do something.. Have a fancy or whim, especially about resemblance.. Feel like Meaning.
- Starting to Feel Like a Tragedy - Othello Act III: Summary in Slang
An example of the assignment for Boston Public High School Juniors. Assignment was to write as if your friend has missed a bit of school and you are catching ...
- What Being in an ESL Classroom Would Feel Like
This is the kind of stuff that made Melissa crack in the first place.
- "Surzelfurgery" - Starting a new job can feel like learning a new language
Online learning aids professional communication skills for all careers from health care, such as nurses, nursing assistants, and occupational therapists to ...
- A Band Beyond Description- "Feel Like a Stranger"
A Band Beyond Description play live at The Big Easy in Portland. "Feel Like a Stranger" Recorded live at The Hebron Academy class of 1981's 30th Reunion ...
- Feel Like a Stranger/A Band Beyond Description
A Band Beyond Description plays 'Feel Like a Stranger' By the Grateful Dead. 12/2/10, at the Big Easy in Portland, Maine Tom Faunce-Guitar Jason ...
- Language Barrier - or how to feel like an idiot in 5 seconds or less
- Feel like a Stranger/Band Beyond Description
BBD playing Feel Like a Stranger by the Grateful Dead at Bucks BBQ in Freeport, Maine, 9/18/09. Tom Faunce-Guitar, Chris Dow-Drums, Todd Fiske-Bass, Jay ...
- Feel like learning a language
- If you learn a language from kindergarten inmates, you feel like mozart just in 1 week!!!
See also the pronunciation examples of feel like!Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine