On this page:
Definition of the noun first-class mail
What does first-class mail mean as a name of something?
- mail that includes letters and postcards and packages sealed against inspection
- lexical domain: Communicative Processes - nouns denoting communicative processes and contents
- synonyms of first-class mail: 1st class / 1st-class mail / first class
- more generic word: mail = the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- more specific word: correspondence = communication by the exchange of letters
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for First-Class Mail
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Noah Webster
First-Class Mail Matter. TWs class includes letters, postal cards, and anything sealed et otherwise closed against inspection, or anything containing writing not allowed as an accompaniment to printed matter, under class three. Postage, a cents ...
First-class mail may be forwarded until it reaches addressee; other classes require a new prepayment of postage. Second-class matter includes complete copies of newspapers and periodicals bearing notice of entry as second-class matter.
FIRST-CLASS MAIL class of mail service ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for First-Class Mail
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about First-Class Mail
If you need images about First-Class Mail for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of First-Class Mail to see it in context!