On this page:
- Flaco: José María Glaría Avizanda, better known as Flaco, is a Spanish football coach and former player. He won the Norwegian Football Cup with Molde in 1994. Flaco has played for Rayo Vallecano from 1986 to 1990, where he was a teammate of Jan Berg. When he left Rayo Vallecano for Molde, he became the first and is still the only Spaniard who has played in the Norwegian Premier League. During his coaching career he has been coaching Averøykameratene and Bryn from Møre og Romsdal. After 17 years in Norway, he now lives in Spain.
- Flaco a.k.a. Martín Silva: Martín Andrés Silva Leites is a Uruguayan footballer.
- read more about Martín Silva
- Flaco a.k.a. Ricardo Pedriel Suárez is a Bolivian football striker who plays for Turkish side Sivasspor.
- read more about Ricardo Pedriel
- Flaco a.k.a. Fernando Ortiz is a football player, athlete.
- read more about Fernando Ortiz
- Flaco a.k.a. Edgar Pérez Greco is an athlete, football player.
- read more about Edgar Pérez Greco
- Flaco is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Punkreas (Electric guitar) since
There are other people with in their name, like Dani Flaco, Flaco Navaja, Flaco Jiménez, Flaco Kronquist, Manuel Flaco Ibáñez, Roberto Flaco Guzman, Manuel 'Flaco' Ibáñez, Manuel "Flaco" Ibáñez and Roberto "Flaco" Guzman.
- Flaco is a fictional character from the 2000 film Picking Up the Pieces.
- Flaco is a fictional character from the 2008 film Immigrants.
- Flaco is a fictional character from Remember Me in Red.
- Flaco is a fictional character from the 2014 film School Dance.
- Flaco is a fictional character from the 2003 film Northfork.
- Flaco is a fictional character from the 2014 film Two Step.
- Flaco is a fictional character from the 2005 film Harsh Times.
- Flaco is a fictional film character.
- Flaco is a fictional character from the 2007 film Delta Farce.
- Flaco is a fictional character from the 2011 drama film Flower In The Slim.
- Flaco is a fictional character from the 2012 film Cristiada.
- Flaco is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like El Flaco.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Flaco
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Environmental Impact Statement
The Oso Flaco alternative is offshore of an agricultural and open-space area. Oso Flaco is a series of lakes and valuable wetland habitat. The California Coastal Plan recommends expanding Pismo Beach State Park southward to encompass ...
Rough Guide to Chile (2003)
by Melissa Graham
Forther east, high m the coulillera, the Termas del Flaco is an mespensive option for soakmg m hot sprmgs. West of San Fernando, the < small town of Santa Cruz is the startmg pomt for several popular escorsions, = notahly the Ruta del Vioo ...
The Story of Junk (2015)
A Novel by Linda Yablonsky
A flaco is a cop-man, it's what the dealers call themselves. They all have the same name, they do the same things. They take you. It's all a stupid game run by creeps and fueled by assholes, but we accept it. The danger is part of the draw.
Volume 12: Music by Bill C. Malone
Since the 1950s Santiago's son, Leonardo “Flaco” (Skinny) Jiménez, now the third generation of the musical family, has brought música norteña to heights of artistic virtuosity and gained international renown. Flaco Jiménez grew up in an ...
by Julian Granberry
flaco ( flako) 1. (M) wretched, miserable, low [Spanish flaco]. fori (fori) l. (P) afternoon; 2.
Genres: North America by John Shepherd, David Horn
Flores, Chano Cadena, El Conjunto Bernal, Los Cuatitos Cantu, Tony de la Rosa , Los Donner'ios, David Lee Garza y Su Conjunto, Los Dos Gilbertos, Los Guadalupanos, Leonardo ('Flaco') Jiménez, Santiago Jiménez Jr., Esteban Jordan ...
Enjuto / Flaco / Necesitado / Refugiado ...
by Teodor Flonta
Sin Ceres y Baco, el amor es flaco. Sin Ceres y Baco, el amor es débily flaco. Sin pany vino, Venus tiene frío. P . Amorsem dinheironão é bom companheiro. R. Dragoste chioară pe rogojină ...
A Dictionary, Hindustani & English: Accompanied by a Reversed Dictionary, English and Hindustani (1858)
by Duncan Forbes
relish, flaco) squid upadhātu, m. a sort of inferior mineral. s. U-233) suits upades, m. advice, counsel, exhortation, admonition. 8. [ adviser. s. e-o) suèfort upadesin, advising, an J-2°) suitsst upadesi and upadesak , m.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Flaco
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Flaco
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Oso Flaco Lake
Photo credit: Rennett Stowe
- Oso Flaco Lake Raccoons.
A marvelous boardwalk crosses Oso Flaco Lake. These young raccoons came up from one of the reed islands. They were probably looking for a handout.
(Oso Flaco is noted for its great birding.)
Photo credit: docentjoyce
- Oso Flaco Lake and dunes
An interesting place - Oso Flaco Lake is part of the Oceano Dunes SVRA, but no off-road vehicles are to be found here. There is a nice boardwalk almost all the way to the beach from the parking area that is wheelchair accessible (about 1 mile long). Over the lake and through the dunes. Good interpretive signs on plants and wildlife along the way.
Photo credit: TepeyacFarm
View more pictures about El Flaco.
Scrabble value of F4L1A1C3O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of FLACO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Flaco!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Flaco to see it in context!