On this page:
- Flisa is a small town in south-eastern Norway, and the administrative centre of Åsnes municipality. Its population as of 1 January 2012 is 1,623.
- also known as Flisa, Norway
- part of Norway
- Flisa is a river in Hedmark, Norway, a side river to Glomma, with a length of 55 kilometers. It flows through the municipalities Åsnes, Våler and Elverum. Flisa starts at the junction of the rivers Ulvåa and Holåa. Side rivers are Vermundelv and Kynna.
Phrases with Flisa
Phrases ending with the word Flisa:
Other phrases containing the word Flisa:
- Catasticta Flisa Duna
- Catasticta Flisa Alcyone
- Catasticta Flisa Briseis
- Catasticta Flisa Avinoffi
- Catasticta Flisa Hermione
- Catasticta Flisa Melanisa
- Catasticta Flisa Flisoides
- Catasticta Flisa Archoflisa
- Subspecies Catasticta Flisa Duna
- Subspecies Catasticta Flisa Alcyone
- Subspecies Catasticta Flisa Briseis
- Subspecies Catasticta Flisa Hermione
- Subspecies Catasticta Flisa Melanisa
- Subspecies Catasticta Flisa Flisoides
- Subspecies Catasticta Flisa Archoflisa
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Flisa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Handbook of Drug Screening (2001)
by Ramakrishna Seethala, Prabhavathi Fernandes
FLISA is a one-step incubation assay compared to the multiple wash and incubation steps with ELISA, with equal sensitivity as ELISA. FMAT can be used to develop multiplexed assays (simultaneous multiple assays) with different bead sizes ...
by Hensleigh Wedgwood (M.A.)
flisa, a shiver, scale, fragment ; sno-flisa, a snow-flake ; flisig, scaly ; flisa, Dan. fllise, to splinter. Float, Flood.
by Günter Kahl
Fluorescence-linked immunosorbent assay (FLISA) Fluorescence two-dimensional difference gel electrophoresis Acceptor fluorophore Fluorescence emission Messenger. 801 Fluorescence difference gel electrophoresis: See ...
flisa; a. e. .same, \)delay. Targ. Y.DeutXXIII , 22.
With Vocabularies of Classical, Scripture, and Modern Geographical Names by Joseph Emerson Worcester
as much as a pocket holds, flisa, a a glass for the pocket, le, a. a scar made by the small-pox. irk, a. a mark made by the small-pox. l having pocks ; infected by pox. capsule of legumes ; a case of seed. r-caJ, a relating to the gout ; gouty.
A Comprehensive Reference Work by Thomas Edward Finegan
Flisa.1'0 (fO-sa'ro), Lake of , ...
A Trilingual Dictionary (1865)
Being a Comprehensive Lexicon in English, Urdú, and Hindí ... by Mathura Prasada Misra
FLisa'u- xaes a. camel passions or appetites-qshahwat yd masti—$arir0paaevfi kémz'v ...
Encyclopaedia Britannica (1890)
was also observed to eat flisa. One kept in confinement by Hi ...
by Walter William Skeat
flisa, flira, whence E. fleer ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Flisa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Flisa
Catasticta flisa (Pieridae)
Photo credit: Alejandro Bayer
Scrabble value of F4L1I1S1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of FLISA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Flisa!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Flisa to find many related words and phrases!