On this page:
Definition of the verb fragmentise
What does fragmentise mean as a doing word?
- break or cause to break into pieces
- lexical domain: Change - verbs of size, temperature change, intensifying, etc.
- alternative spelling: fragmentize
- synonyms of fragmentise: break up / fragment
- more generic terms: break / come apart / fall apart / separate / split up = become separated into pieces or fragments
- more specific words:
- atomise / atomize = break up into small particles
- comminute / crunch / grind / bray / mash = reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- pound = break down and crush by beating, as with a pestle
- sunder = break apart or in two, using violence
- splinter / sliver = break up into splinters or slivers
- rag = break into lumps before sorting
- crumb = break into crumbs
- brecciate = break into breccia
- crush = break into small pieces
- grate / grind = make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for fragmentise
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Clive Upton, William A. Kretzschmar, Jr.
n fragmentise BR 'fragm(a) ntAIZ ...
by Paul G Smith
The electrons fragmentise the compound ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for fragmentise
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of F4R1A1G2M3E1N1T1I1S1E1
The value of this 11-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine