On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun friedcake
What does friedcake mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: friedcakes
- small cake in the form of a ring or twist or ball or strip fried in deep fat
- lexical domain: Foods & Drinks - nouns denoting foods and drinks
- more generic word: cake = baked goods made from or based on a mixture of flour, sugar, eggs, and fat
- more specific terms:
- doughboy = a rounded lump of dough that is deep-fried and served as hot bread
- doughnut / sinker / donut = a small ring-shaped friedcake
- cruller / twister = small friedcake formed into twisted strips and fried
- French fritter / beignet = a deep-fried, yeast-raised doughnut dusted with confectioners' sugar
- fritter = small quantity of fried batter containing fruit or meat or vegetables
Alternative definition of the noun friedcake
- [US] A small deep-fried pastry
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for friedcake
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
friedcake, fruitcake, grubstake, handshake, headache, heartache, heartbreak, hoecake, hotcake, housebreak, intake, alas \al-as\ see alis2 alate \al-at\ see allet2 alcon1 \o-kэn\...
by Xuhua Chen
small friedcake formed into twisted strips and fried; richer than doughnuts *twit 20-65-3 (n.) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for friedcake
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about friedcake
If you need images about friedcake for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about friedcake
Video shows what friedcake means. A small deep-fried pastry. Friedcake Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say friedcake.
Scrabble value of F4R1I1E1D2C3A1K5E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of friedcake to learn how to say it correctly!