On this page:
Who is Gadi?
Gadi a.k.a. Gadi Erel is a film actor, producer and film director.
- read more about Gadi Erel (actor)
- Gadi is a fictional character from the 2013 film Under the Same Sun.
- Gadi is a fictional character from the 2011 film It's Never Too Late.
- Gadi is a fictional character from 2011 film Lipstikka.
"Gadi" is a composition.
- Gadi a.k.a. Growlithe is one of the species of Pokémon creatures from the Pokémon media franchise.
- also known as Gādi, Gardie, Flamie, Puppy Pokémon
- Gadi a.k.a. Gaddi Language is an human language.
- read more about Gaddi Language
- Gadi a.k.a. The House of Gadi was a dynasty of kings of the Northern Kingdom of Israel. The dynasty is also called the House of Menahem, after its founder. The dynasty lasted for only twelve years and ruled from the then capital of Israel, Samaria. The dynasty is so named because Menahem was the son of Gadi. Some have speculated that Gadi was a scion of the tribe of Gad.
- read more about House of Gadi
Phrases with Gadi
- Bothriocephalus Gadi Morrhuae
- Ascaris Gadi
- Myxidium Gadi
- Abothrium Gadi
- Ussuriella Gadi
- Arthroceras Gadi
- Lepidapedon gadi
- Spirochaeta gadi
- Pleistophora Gadi
- Echinorhynchus gadi
- Bothriocephalus Gadi
- Species Ascaris Gadi
- Hysterothylacium Gadi
- Species Abothrium Gadi
- Species Ussuriella Gadi
- Species Arthroceras Gadi
- species Lepidapedon gadi
- species Spirochaeta gadi
- Species Pleistophora Gadi
- Species Echinorhynchus Gadi
View more phrases with the word Gadi in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gadi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Lie (2014)
A Novel by Hesh Kestin
“Shalom, Gadi,” the captain says, recognizing the superior officer at once: Lt. Col. Gadi is a legend whose commando exploits are part of the unwritten ...
by Dale Hoiberg
Gadi is a mobility device designed at the National Institute of Design (NID) Ahmedabad, Gujarat, by a group of students and Canadian experts. Rural women in India who are lower-limb impaired cannot use the standard wheelchair as most of ...
by Paul J. Springer
EVRON, GADI Gadi Evron is CEO and founder of Cymmetria, a cyber-deception start-up focused on changing cyber security by switching the traditional security routine so that hackers are vulnerable. Cymmetria does this by creating decoys ...
by Oliver Leaman
Director: Ze'ev Revah Producer: Baruch Ella, Ze'ev Revah Screenwriter: Hillel Mittelfunkt, Ze'ev Revah Cinematographer: Gadi Danzig Editor: Zion Avrahamian Music: Shem-Tov Levy Leading Players: Ze'ev Revah, Nitza Shaul, Yosef Carmon ...
Gadi. A dialect of the Punjab, allied to Hindi. Gafat. A sub-dialect of Amh aric, spoken in S. Abyssinia. See " Mithridates," Dr. Beke, &c. GAH. • A dialect of Malay , spoken by wild Alfuru of E. Ceram. See Wallace : " Malay A.," appendix. Galaio.
gadi. south (adj.), gadi. sovereign («.) ...
by Sir George Watt
Chimakal gadi, utaniya, □matani- ya (Chanda) ghor-chubba (Seoni), .yerwa (Balaghat), C. P. References.— Roxb., Ft. Ind., Ed. C.B.C., 99; Rumph. Amb., VI., 14. Habitat.— A common grass, generally growing ...
by Hastings, James
' Gadi GADI.—Father of Menahem king of Israel (2Ki.
by Om Gupta
Chega Gadi : Chega Gadi is another important festival of the Zeliangs in Nagaland. The genesis of the this festival marks the peoples belief that on this day the Almighty showers blessings and brings good harvest and health. However the date ...
by TruthBeTold Ministry, Robert Jamieson, Andrew Robert Fausset, David Brown
son f of Sodi ○- ○ ≍ Gadi - Fausset's Father f) ○-○ f of MENAHEMf. (See MENAHEM ≍ Gaham ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gadi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Gadi
Gregors 8 gadi
Photo credit: rolands.lakis
Scrabble value of G2A1D2I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GADI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Gadi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Gadi to see it in context!