On this page:
- Galati a.k.a. Galați is the capital city of Galați County, in the historical region of Moldavia, eastern Romania. Galați is the largest port town on the Danube River. In 2011, the Romanian census recorded 249,432 residents, making it the 8th most populous city in Romania. Galați is a major economic centre based around the Port of Galați, naval shipyard, the ArcelorMittal Galați steel plant and mineral exports.
- read more about Galați (city)
- Galati a.k.a. Galați County: Galați is a county of Romania, in Moldavia region, with the capital city at Galați.
- read more about Galați County
There are other places with in their name, like Galati Mamertino.
Galati is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Galati
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Galati
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Conversations with the Creators by Jackson R. Bryer, Richard Allan Davison
Lynn has written book as well as lyrics; Graciela is a director as well as a choreographer; Frank Galati is a playwright and adapter as well as a director; and Santo Loquasto, who had so many great ideas that had Lynn Ahrens and Stephen ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information
The only remarkable regal issue Galati is that of Amyntas, Strabo's contemporary, who struck olo. tetradrachms at Side in ...
by Thomas Lathrop Stedman
ro/ fulbright/ Galati Educational Advising Center Dunarea de Jos University, Galati ...
With Illustrations from English Literature and Colloquial English, Tr. Into Hindustani by S. W. Fallon
galat isnii; nam ki galati. Misobserre, v. n. achchhl tarah kbayal na k. ; rnnshahida ya khayal karne men chukna. Mispersnade, v. a. ulti sanijha d. ; bahkana. Misplace, v. a. kuthaur ya be jagah rakhna. Misprint, v. a. galat chh'ipna .
Pali-English Dictionary (1993)
by Thomas William Rhys Davids, William Stede
galati (trickle) ...
A Geographical Dictionary, Representing the Present and Ancient Names of All the Countries, Provinces, Remarkable Cities ... (1688)
And Rivers of the Whole World: Their Distances, Longitudes and Latitudes by Edmund Bohun
Galati, Galata, once a City, now a Village in Sicily, in the Valley of Demona, twenty Miles from Patti South-West, thirtyfive from Catania North-West. . . Galaure, Galaber, a small River in the Dauphinate, which falls in the Rhoshe at St. Valerie, ...
by Walter Pullin Hares
/; galati. /; bhulekhá. m ; ulti sumajh./; between friends, wigár./; MISUSE, TO, V.T. bigárná ; kharáb ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Galati
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Galati
Daniel Galati of the Parramatta Eels RLFC
Photo credit: NAPARAZZI
Scrabble value of G2A1L1A1T1I1
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GALATI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Galati!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Galati to see it in context!