On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Galeria
What does Galeria mean as a name of something?
Galeria is a genus of Pandaceae.
- synonym: genus Galeria
- kingdom: Plantae
- phylum: Tracheophyta
- class: Magnoliopsida
- order: Malpighiales
- family: Pandaceae
- genus: Galearia
Galeria is a genus of Hymenoptera, described by Dalla Torre in 1898.
- Galeria a.k.a. Galéria is a commune in the Haute-Corse department of France on the island of Corsica.
- Galeria is the second-largest shopping center in Saint Petersburg, Russia, located at Vosstaniya Square in the city center. In December 2010, the 200,000-square-metre shopping center opened with 290 tenants including the city's largest Stockmann department store, a ten-screen cinema, a 27-lane bowling facility, a 1000-seat food court, six restaurants, a supermarket, children’s play area and 1200 covered car-parking spaces.
- part of Vosstaniya Square
- Galeria is a 2012 Polish soap opera.
- "Galeria" a.k.a. "The Gallery" is a 2010 short animation film written and directed by Robert Proch.
- read more about The Gallery
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Galeria
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Surreal Heart of the New Russia by Peter Pomerantsev
Galeria is a collageof quotations: columns, chrome black tables, panels with English paisley fabric. The tables are lit up with cinema spotlights. The seating plan issuch that you can see people in other corners. And the main subjects on display ...
V!VA Travel Guides (2008)
Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands by Viva Publishing Network, Paula Newton
Hostal La Galeria is a warmly recommended hostel offering cable TV, communal ...
by Lynne Warren
Lodz: Lodzki Dom Kultury, Galeria FF, 1998. Lechowicz, Lech, and Dariusz Bugalski. Konstelacja: Wystawa fotografiipolskiej(Constellation:ExhibitionofPolishPhoto- graphy).
by Frederic Adolphus Ebert
Galeria nello palazzo del duca di Parma in Roma, dipinta da Annib. Carracci, intagliata da C. Cesio, con la de- scrizzione e 1' argomento della gal- leria Farnese.
by Brian Starr
Caesar Hyracanus II Frigg Marcus Aurelius Anna Aurelia Galeria Lucilla Annia Galeria Faustina II Annia Galeria Faustina Lucius Aelius Verus MariamneAristobulus IV Marcus Titus Flavius Sabinus MariamneArria Arrius Antonius Calpernius ...
by Robert Elsie
Prishtina: Galeria e Arteve e Kosovës, 2002.
by Robert Elsie
Prishtina, Kosovo: Galeria e Arteve, 1988 .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Galeria
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Galeria
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of G2A1L1E1R1I1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GALERIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Galeria!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Galeria to see it in context!