On this page:
- Gana is a fictional character from the 1991 film Chaukat Raja.
- Gana is a fictional character from the 1995 film La scuola.
- Gana is a fictional character from the 1969 film Bhale Tammudu.
- Gana: The word Gaṇa, in Sanskrit, means "flock, troop, multitude, number, tribe, series, class". It can also be used to refer to a "body of attendants" and can refer to "a company, any assemblage or association of men formed for the attainment of the same aims".
- ganA is a gene.
- Gana a.k.a. Gana Language: Gana’ is an Austronesian language of Sabah, Malaysia.
- also known as Ganaq, Gana', Keningau Dusun, Minansut, Gana’ language
Phrases with Gana
Phrases ending with the word Gana:
- Tascia Gana
- Arhopala Gana
- Tagiades Gana
- Tagiades Gana Gana
- Lethe Goalpara Gana
- Species Tascia Gana
- Species Arhopala Gana
- Species Tagiades Gana
- Species Callizygaena Gana
Other phrases containing the word Gana:
- Tagiades Gana Alica
- Tagiades Gana Athos
- Tagiades Gana Narba
- Tagiades Gana Jainas
- Tagiades Gana Silvia
- Tagiades Gana Elegans
- Tagiades Gana Meetana
- Tagiades Gana Semperi
- Tagiades Gana Sangarava
- Subspecies Tagiades Gana Alica
- Subspecies Tagiades Gana Athos
View more phrases with the word Gana in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
GanA is a glycoside hydrolase family 53 beta-1,4- galactanase, active on high molecular weight galactan, producing galactotetraose as the ...
Validating and Valorizing Its Authority, Authenticity, and Agency by Bernard W. Bell
N'gana is an African king, a Harvard graduate, a student of philosophy, and a popular Harlem psychic. Ironically, while the average Harlemite believes Frimbo is a “caster of spells,” the erudite Frimbo rejects these beliefs as superstitious ...
by Richard Pischel, Subhadra Jha
the gana is an akrtigana. Ki. reckons in it πα, ...
by Salvatore Bizzarro
° BLEST GANA, ALBERTO the first British ships legally trading with Chile (in 1811) and had gone into business in Santiago. Guillermo was elected to the Chilean Congress several times, but is mainly important as promoter of the Escuela ...
An Introduction to Austronesian Studies by Darrell T. Tryon
GANA Alt. GANAQ, GANA', MINANSUT, KENINGAU DUSUN. Class. WMP, Borneo, Northeast. Lac. Malaysia, Sabah. Minusut and Kuangoh, Keningau District along the Baiaya River, a tributary of the Pegalan River, north of Keningau town.
Anthropological Report on the Ibo-speaking Peoples of Nigeria: English-Ibo and Ibo-English dictionary (1913)
by Northcote Whitridge Thomas
gana (0), shaking — oiyim, ...
by Jivanta Schottli, Subrata K. Mitra, Siegried Wolf
Asom Gana Parishad (AGP) is a regional political party in Assam (India), where it was founded and gained power in October 1985. It draws support from the All- Assam Gana Sangram Parishad (AAGSP) and the All-Assam Students' Union ...
by Toyin Falola, Ann Genova
GANA, JERRY (1945– ). Gana was born in November 1945 in Busu, in Niger State.
A Sea Dyak Dictionary, in Alphabetical Parts, with Examples and Quotations Shewing the Use and Meaning of Words (1900)
by William Howell, D. J. S. Bailey
Seliah kn nuan Orang Kaya Pulang Gana, Enggnika tajong nuan basah , Enggaika simt nuan kamah. Enggaika saldmpai nunn selmh T Sn, dua, tiga, amp-1t, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Gana
Abella polinitzant una flor d'ametller
Photo credit: Ardet
Video language resources about Gana
Click on an item to play that video:
- Words of Life Tuvalu ('gana Tuvalu) People/Language Movie Trailer
This is: Words of Life Tuvalu ('gana Tuvalu) People/Language Movie Trailer c21651 [c21651t] Other names for this language are: Ellice; Ellicean; Tuvaluan; ...
- "Jaldi Se Thik Hojaye Gana " CLIP - Maza Angreji Sikhne Ke Geet, ESL, Sikhe Bacho Ki Angreji
Yeh Ek Hasmukh Geet Apne Dost Ki Shubkamna Ke Liye Hai. Sat Meh Gaye Is Mazadar Geet ko Baccho Ko Bhi Pasand Ayega.
- Words of Life Bamanankan: Gana (bamanankan) People/Language Movie Trailer
This is: Words of Life Bamanankan: Gana (bamanankan) People/Language Movie Trailer c10431 [c10431t] Other names for this language are: Bamako; ...
- Good News GANA People/Language Movie Trailer
View more videos about Jana Gana Mana.
See also the pronunciation examples of Gana!
Quotes about Gana
Scrabble value of G2A1N1A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine