On this page:
- Gary Lane: Gary Owen Lane was an American football quarterback and American football official.
- Gary Lane: Gary William Lane is a professional chess player and author. He became an International Master in 1987 and won the Commonwealth Chess Championship in 1988. He is a highly respected author having written over twenty books on chess, including Find the Winning Move, Improve Your Chess in 7 Days and Prepare to Attack.
- born on (51 years ago)
- written works: "How To Attack In Chess", "The Ultimate Closed Sicilian", "Improve Your Chess in 7 Days", "Guia Para El Jugador de Ataque", "The Guide to Attacking Chess", "Victory in the Opening", "The Scotch Game Explained", "The Grand Prix Attack", "Beating the French", "The Vienna Game", "Pillars of Dawn", "The Bishop's Opening Explained", "Find the Winning Move"
- Gary Lane is an actor.
- Gary Lane is an author.
- also known as Gary I.M Lane
- born in (73 years ago)
- written works: "Simplest music", "A member of the United Republicans of California looks at the Los Angeles County American Independent Party", "The screening of judicial candidates in New York", "Concordance to the poems of Hart Crane", "The President versus the Congress", "Conservatism, democracy, and change", "Congress and subversion", "Jake Hines", "A word index to James Joyce's Dubliners"
- Gary Lane was a lead vocalist.
- member of musical group Kinetix
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gary Lane
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Terry L. Jones
Gary Lane. Struggle for the Round Tops: Law's Alabama Brigade at the Battle of Gettysburg. Shippensburg, Pa.
The Kentucky Encyclopedia (2015)
by John E. Kleber
Gary Lane, Life of the Past (Columbus, ...
The Authors by Philip A. Greasley
Gary Lane has done A Concordance to the Poems of Theodore Roethke (1972).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gary Lane
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Gary Lane
Greg Hernandez and Gary Lane
Photo credit: greginhollywood
Video about Gary Lane
Liden & Denz Language Centres: Gary Lane
Anagrams of GARY LANE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Gary Lane!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Gary Lane to see it in context!