Gas appears in many palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- "Deer gas!" I disagreed.
- "Note lemon gas," a gnome let on.
- "Emit no gas," I say, as I sag on time.
The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun gas:
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the verb gas:
On this page:
- Definition of the noun gas
- Definition of the adjective gas
- Definition of the verb gas
- Phrases with Gas
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gas
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gas
- Photos about Gas
- Videos about Gas
- Sign language
- Quotes about Gas
- Scrabble value of G2A1S1
- Anagrams of GAS
- Share this page
The word gas is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun gas
What does gas mean as a name of something?
Gas is one of the top 1000 most common nouns in the English language.
noun - plural: gases / gasses (less preferred form)
- the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity; relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature; the ability to diffuse readily; and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly throughout any container
- a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- lexical domain: Substances - nouns denoting substances
- more generic word: fluid = continuous amorphous matter that tends to flow and to conform to the outline of its container: a liquid or a gas
- more specific terms:
- atmosphere = the envelope of gases surrounding any celestial body
- inert gas / noble gas / argonon = any of the chemically inert gaseous elements of the helium group in the periodic table
- atomic number 17 / chlorine / Cl = a common nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens; best known as a heavy yellow irritating toxic gas; used to purify water and as a bleaching agent and disinfectant
- atomic number 9 / fluorine / F = a nonmetallic univalent element belonging to the halogens; usually a yellow irritating toxic flammable gas; a powerful oxidizing agent
- atomic number 1 / hydrogen / H = a nonmetallic univalent element that is normally a colorless and odorless highly flammable diatomic gas
- atomic number 7 / nitrogen / N = a common nonmetallic element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless inert diatomic gas; constitutes 78 percent of the atmosphere by volume
- atomic number 8 / oxygen / O = a nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume
- butane = occurs in natural gas
- propane = colorless gas found in natural gas and petroleum
- afterdamp = a toxic mixture of gases (including carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide and nitrogen) after an explosion of firedamp in a mine
- firedamp = a mixture of gases (mostly methane) that form in coal mines and become explosive when mixed with air
- arsine = a poisonous colorless flammable gas used in organic synthesis and to dope transistors and as a poison gas in warfare
- nitrogen dioxide = a highly poisonous brown gas
- nitric oxide = a poisonous red-brown gas
- blowing gas / blow gas = the gas leaving a generator during a blow period
- butylene / butene = any of three isomeric hydrocarbons C4H8
- cyanogen = a colorless toxic gas with a pungent almond odor
- exhaust fumes / exhaust / fumes = gases ejected from an engine as waste products
- air = a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing
- compressed gas = gas at a high pressure that can be used as a propellant
- ethylene / ethene = a flammable colorless gaseous alkene; obtained from petroleum and natural gas and used in manufacturing many other chemicals
- producer gas / air gas = a gas made of carbon monoxide and hydrogen and nitrogen
- formaldehyde / methanal = a colorless poisonous gas
- greenhouse emission / greenhouse gas = a gas that contributes to the greenhouse effect by absorbing infrared radiation
- liquefied petroleum gas / bottled gas = hydrocarbon gases, usually propane or butane, kept under pressure
- water gas = a mixture of hydrogen and carbon monoxide with small amounts of other gases
- perfect gas / ideal gas = a hypothetical gas with molecules of negligible size that exert no intermolecular forces
- inhalant = something that is inhaled
- methane = a colorless odorless gas used as a fuel
- ozone = a colorless gas (O3) soluble in alkalis and cold water; a strong oxidizing agent
- phosgene = a colorless poisonous gas that smells like new-mown hay
- phosphine = a colorless gas with a strong fishy smell
- poison gas = a gas that is poisonous to breath or contact
- propylene / propene = a flammable gas obtained by cracking petroleum
- mephitis = a poisonous or foul smelling gas emitted from the earth
- sewer gas = foul-smelling gas that forms in sewers
- sublimate = the product of vaporization of a solid
- sulphur dioxide / sulfur dioxide = a colorless toxic gas (SO2) that occurs in the gases from volcanoes; used in many manufacturing processes and present in industrial emissions
- lachrymator / lacrimator / tear gas / teargas = a gas that makes the eyes fill with tears but does not damage them
- a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum; used mainly as a fuel in internal-combustion engines
- lexical domain: Substances - nouns denoting substances
- synonyms of gas: gasolene / gasoline / petrol
- more generic words: fuel = a substance that can be consumed to produce energy; hydrocarbon = an organic compound containing only carbon and hydrogen
- more specific terms:
- substance of: gasohol = a gasoline substitute consisting of 90% gasoline and 10% grain alcohol from corn
- a state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- example: he stepped on the gas
- lexical domain: Artifacts - nouns denoting man-made objects
- synonyms of gas: accelerator / accelerator pedal / gas pedal / gun / throttle
- more generic terms: foot lever / foot pedal / pedal / treadle = a lever that is operated with the foot
- part of: aeroplane / airplane / plane = an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets; auto / automobile / car / machine / motorcar = a motor vehicle with four wheels
- a fossil fuel in the gaseous state; used for cooking and heating homes
Alternative definition of the noun gas
- [uncountable, chemistry] Matter in a state intermediate between liquid and plasma that can be contained only if it is fully surrounded by a solid (or held together by gravitational pull); it can condense into a liquid, or can (rarely) become a solid directly.
- synonym: vapor / vapour
- [countable, chemistry] A chemical element or compound in such a state.
- [uncountable] A flammable gaseous hydrocarbon or hydrocarbon mixture (typically predominantly methane) used as a fuel, e.g. for cooking, heating, electricity generation or as a fuel in internal combustion engines in vehicles.
- [countable] A hob on a gas cooker.
- [US] Methane or other waste gases trapped in one's belly as a result of the digestive process.
- [slang] A humorous or entertaining event or person.
- [baseball] A fastball.
- [uncountable, US] Gasoline; a derivative of petroleum used as fuel.
Definition of the adjective gas
What does gas mean as an attribute of a noun?
- [Ireland, colloquial] comical, zany.
Definition of the verb gas
What does gas mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: gassed, gasses, gassing
- attack with gas; subject to gas fumes
- show off
- lexical domain: Communication - verbs of telling, asking, ordering, singing
- synonyms of gas: blow / bluster / boast / brag / gasconade / shoot a line / swash / tout / vaunt
- more generic words: amplify / exaggerate / hyperbolise / hyperbolize / magnify / overdraw / overstate = to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth
- more specific words:
- Gas is a music project of Wolfgang Voigt, a Cologne, Germany-based electronic musician. Voigt cites his youthful LSD experiences in the Königsforst, a German forest situated near his hometown of Köln, as the inspiration behind his work under the name Gas. He has claimed that the intention of the project is to "bring the forest to the disco, or vice-versa".
- also known as Wassermann; Vinyl Countdown; Freiland; Grungerman; Fuchsbau; All; Strass; Digital; Dom; Tal; Riss; Mike Ink; Brom; Love Inc.; Crocker; Split Inc.; M:I:5; Auftrieb; Dextro NRG; Dextro N.R.G.; Studio 1; RX7; W.V.; Wolfgang Voigt; Voigt, Wolfgang; Ink, Mike; Mike Inh; Popacid; Wolfgang Voight
- born in (55 years ago) in Cologne
- nationality: Germany
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Techno, Ambient music, Intelligent dance music
- albums: "Studio 1", "Polka Trax", "Modern", "Gas", "Zauberberg", "Königsforst", "Oktember", "Pop", "Fackeln im Sturm", "Alltag 1-4", "Girls in Love", "Silber", "Remixe", "Blau", "Dunkelgrün", "Gelb", "Orangerot", "Schwarz", "Jingle Bells / Trump Tower", "Parade / Polier", "Paroles", "R.E.S.P.E.C.T.", "Ballerland", "Box Energy / Silbersee (remix)", "5:0:1", "Autogen / Bonus", "Mikrophon", "20' to 2000.November: 20 Minuten Gas Im November", "Diskoschleifen 2000", "Loikum 1", "Oktoberfest", "Stomp (Die Remixe)", "All", "Edeltrance", "Gymnopedie / Logopedie", "Life's a Gas", "New Jack City", "Hausdepp", "Prinzipal", "Rissko Acid Catch", "Undertaker", "Jazz / Ska", "Funky Town / Trance Atlantic XS", "Alles Ist Gut", "Wankelmotorbass", "Nachschub", "Dadajack", "Maßstab 1:5", "Live Evil, Part 1", "Live Evil, Part 2"
- GAS a.k.a. Kim Larsen: Kim Melius Flyvholm Larsen is a Danish rock musician.
- read more about Kim Larsen (singer)
- Gas a.k.a. Mat P. Jarvis is an electronic music artist from England who has released one full-length CD and several other tracks on the Em:t Records label under the name Gas.
- read more about Mat P. Jarvis (musical artist)
- Gas is a musical group.
- albums: "Sweet Emotion", "The Day After", "No More Hiroshima", "1982-1986 Gas"
- Gas is a musical group.
- album: "The Four Fists of Armageddon"
There are other groups with in their name, like Gas Rag, Gas Club, Tarm gas, Tear gas, tear-gas, Gas giant, Saron Gas, Gas Giants, Gas Huffer, Natural gas, Natural-Gas, North Sea Gas, President Gas, The Gas House Gang, The Gas Chamber Orchestra.
- Gas is a fictional character from the 2004 film The Big Swindle.
- Gas a.k.a. Gus is a fictional character from the Japanese film Instant Swamp.
- read more about Gus
- Gas is a fictional character from the 1999 film eXistenZ.
- Gas is a fictional character from the 2010 film Madly in Love.
- "Gas" is a 2004 comedy/drama film, directed by Henry Chan. The film stars Flex Alexander and Khalil Kain.
- "Gas" is a 1981 Canadian comedy film released by Paramount Pictures, the plot of which was inspired by the 1979 energy crisis.
- "Gas" is an animated short, directed by Chuck Jones and first released in May, 1944. It features Private Snafu learning the value of a gas mask in warfare. The cartoon was produced by Warner Bros. Cartoons. The script writers for the Snafu cartoons were typically uncredited, though animation historians consider that several of them were written or co-written by Dr. Seuss and Munro Leaf.
- also known as Gas Attack
- country: United States of America
- genre: Animation
- subject: World War II
- released in (71 years ago)
- "Gas" is a 2008 short film directed and written by Buyar Alimani.
- also known as Ygraerio
- country: Greece
- language: Greek Language
- director: Bujar Alimani
- producers: Aliki Kouvaka & Argyris Papadimitriou
- written by Bujar Alimani
- cinematography by Christos Karamanis
- edited by Napoleon Stratogiannakis
- music by Thanasis Papakonstantinou
- costume design by K. MacLellan
- set decoration by K. MacLellan
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Gas" is a 2006 Short Thriller film written and directed by Sylvie Bolioli.
- based on a story by Alfred Hitchcock
- released on (10 years ago)
"Gas" is a painting (oil paint) by Edward Hopper, completed in (76 years ago).
- media: oil paint
- genre: Genre art
- "Gas": Gas is the debut album by Wolfgang Voigt's Gas project. It is the second release under the Gas name, preceded only by the Modern EP. It was released on 29 November, 1996 on the Mille Plateaux label. Like all Gas albums, the tracks are untitled. Along with Modern, it is unusual in that the artwork does not share the unifying forest theme common to all other Gas releases.
- "Gas" is a musical album of Johan Wieslander.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Gas" is a musical EP of Siasia.
- released in (5 years ago)
- "Gas" is a musical album of Terrolokaust.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Gas" is a musical EP of Cloud.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Gas" is a musical album of Los Enemigos.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Gas" is a musical album of Ravcan.
- released on
- "GAS" is a musical album of Gustavo Santaolalla.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "Gas" is a musical album of Laco Deczi & Cellula New York.
- "gas" is a composition.
- music by Lucy Diakovska
- Gas is a city in the northwestern part of Allen County, located in southeast Kansas, in the Central United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 564. The city was named for the abundant natural gas that was found in the area.
- Gas a.k.a. Garissa Airport is an airport in Kenya.
- part of Kenya
- Gas a.k.a. Gallia–Meigs Regional Airport is an airport located in Gallipolis, Ohio, United States.
There are other places with in their name, like Gas Museum, Gas Works Park, Troll gas field, Beckton Gas Works, advanced gas-cooled reactor, Oman Oil and Gas Exhibition Centre, Tyumen State Oil and Gas University, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas.
- Gas is one of the four fundamental states of matter. A pure gas may be made up of individual atoms, elemental molecules made from one type of atom, or compound molecules made from a variety of atoms. A gas mixture would contain a variety of pure gases much like the air. What distinguishes a gas from liquids and solids is the vast separation of the individual gas particles. This separation usually makes a colorless gas invisible to the human observer. The interaction of gas particles in the presence of electric and gravitational fields are considered negligible as indicated by the constant velocity vectors in the image. One type of commonly known gas is steam.
- also known as 气体
- Gas a.k.a. Flatulence is the expulsion through the rectum of a mixture of gases that are byproducts of the digestion process of mammals and other animals. The medical term for the mixture of gases is flatus, informally known as a fart, or simply gas. The gases are expelled from the rectum in a process colloquially referred to as "passing gas", "breaking wind" or "farting". Flatus is brought to the rectum by the same peristaltic process which causes feces to descend from the large intestine. The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and occasionally by the closed buttocks.
- read more about Flatulence
- Gas was a British adult comic that was published monthly by Galaxy Publications from 1989 to 1991.
- Gas a.k.a. Gallium(II) sulfide: Gallium sulfide, GaS, is a chemical compound of gallium and sulfur. The normal form of gallium sulfide as made from the elements has a hexagonal layer structure containing Ga₂⁴⁺ units which have a Ga-Ga distance of 248pm. This layer structure is similar to GaTe, GaSe and InSe. An unusual metastable form, with a distorted wurtzite structure has been reported as being produced using MOCVD. The metal organic precursors were di-tert-butyl gallium dithiocarbamates, for example GaᵗBu₂ and this was deposited onto GaAs. The structure of the GaS produced in this way is presumably Ga²⁺ S2−.
- also known as Сульфид галлия
- Gas is a TV program, begun in (18 years ago).
- Gas a.k.a. gastrin is a gene.
- Gas: A fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely.
- Gas is a print ad.
- Gas a.k.a. galactosamine (N-acetyl)-6-sulfate sulfatase (Morquio syndrome, mucopolysaccharidosis type IVA) is a gene.
- also known as chondroitinase, N-acetylgalactosamine-6-sulfatase
Phrases with Gas
Phrases starting with the word Gas:
Phrases ending with the word Gas:
View more phrases with the word Gas in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gas
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Energy-Resource Maps (2012)
by Jack Gillett, Meg Gillett
Russia and Kazakhstan: Gas Gas is the decayed remains of tiny sea creatures that lived over 200 million years ago and are now trapped in layers of porous rock. Gas is a popular form of energy because it is easily ignited, giving instant heat.
by Chih Wu
An ideal gas is a hypothetical substance. The mathematic definition of an ideal gas is that the ratio pv/T is exactly equal to R at all pressures and temperatures, otherwise it is called a real gas (note that when using this equation, the pressure ...
by Friedrich Christian Accum
C3xiGEN Gas is an elastic invisible fluid like common air, capable of indefinite expansion and compression. It has neither taste or odour, nor does it show any traces of an acid. Its specific gravity, as determined by Kirwan, is 0.00135, that of ...
by Frank Ackerman, Richard Kozul-Wright, Rob Vos
Natural gas is the most attractive of the three fossil fuels from a climate perspective, because it emits the least amount of greenhouse gases per unit of energy. Nevertheless, gas is a finite commodity like petroleum, and many of the most prolific ...
by A. Dalgarno, D. Layzer
interstellar gas is a relatively new branch of astronomy. Before the 1970s, there was little direct evidence for such gas, although theoretical models predicted that it should ...
by P. Jayarama Reddy
COMPOSITION AND EMISSIONS Natural gas is a hydrocarbon, formed deep underground, like oil and coal. It is a mixture of several hydrocarbon gases, primarily methane (70%–90%), and heavy hydrocarbons such as ethane, propane, ...
A Million of Facts connected with the studies, pursuits and interests of mankind, serving as a Common-Place Book ... on all subjects of research and curiosity, etc (1832)
Carbonic acid gas is a compound of 72 of oxygen and 28 of charcoal. It forms one-thousandth part of the atmospheric air, and is chiefly generated by combustion and the respiration of animals. Its specific gravity is 1.518. Carbonic acid gas is a ...
INTRODUCTION Natural gas is the cleanest fossil fuel of today and tomorrow. It consists of methane as its major component (70-90%) and ethane, propane, traces of other gases as minor components. The production of methane from carbon ...
Flip Dictionary (2002)
by Barbara Kipfer
GARNER - GARRISON GAS TYPES AND TERMS erall, don, dress, frock, gatb, garment, gear, getup, gown, habiliment, habit, invest, jacket, jeans, jersey, jumper , ornament, outfit, ovetalls, pants, pteen, primp, robe, shift, shirt, skirt, sweater, tog, ...
Volume 31 - Natural Gas Liquids and Natural Gasoline to Offshore Process Piping: High Performance Alloys by John J. McKetta Jr
Volume 31 - Natural Gas Liquids and Natural Gasoline to Offshore Process Piping: High Performance Alloys John J. McKetta...
by Don Goodsell
gas exchange process In a reciprocating...
The Holocaust Encyclopedia (2001)
by Baumel Judith Tydor Laqueur Walter, Walter Laqueur, Judith Tydor Baumel
Gas Chambers Ever since the Holocaust the term gas chambers has been associated with the Final Solution—the genocide of the Jewish people—and with Nazi crimes against other peoples in occupied nations as well as against Germans ...
by C. C. Lee
Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) by a Lime Scrubbing Process ........................... ........................................................... 881 Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) by a Limestone Scrubbing Process .............................................................................. 882 ...
by Editorial Staff, State History Publications, LLC
Cincinnati Street Gas Lamps 1109 Street ...
by Jack Cazes
Gas. Chromatography. Silvia Lacorte IIQAB-CSIC Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain Anna Rigol University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain INTRODUCTION Monitoring of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the environment has ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Gas
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Beige Alert
Cooking with gas...
Photo credit: www.toprq.com/iphone
Photo credit: lukasbenc
Photo credit: LoopZilla
Photo credit: Ben Beltran
Photo credit: DBduo Photography
Photo credit: ooomz
Photo credit: schwegler07
Photo credit: andrewmalone
It is a cool picture but not a good sign when you get into the car and see this.
Photo credit: Jeena Paradies
Photo credit: GodsMoon
Photo credit: andrewmalone
Photo credit: tompagenet
Photo credit: baracoder
Gas prices went down for once. :D
Photo credit: ianmunroe
- Gas about [German prisoners]
Format: Hand-coloured photograph from an exhibition of war photographs in natural colour produced by Colart's Studios, Melbourne, in the 1920s.
Notes: Find more detailed information about this photographic collection: acms.sl.nsw.gov.au/item/itemDetailPaged.aspx?itemID=126525
From the collection of the State Library of New South Wales...
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Gas
Click on an item to play that video:
- Gas Meaning
Video shows what gas means. Matter in a state intermediate between liquid and plasma that can be contained only if it is fully surrounded by a solid (or in a ...
- Determining the Molar Volume of a Gas Lab Video Explanation
- Noble gas Meaning
Video shows what noble gas means. Any of the elements of group 18 of the periodic table, being monatomic and (with very limited exceptions) inert.. Noble gas ...
- Marsh gas Meaning
Video shows what marsh gas means. methane. Marsh gas Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say marsh gas. Powered by MaryTTS ...
- First Alert Explosive Gas and Carbon Monoxide Alarm explanation and un-boxing video
- Lexus CT200h - EV Mode Explanation-Save Money on Gas!
This clip will teach you about the EV mode button on the Lexus CT200h and how it can help you achieve better fuel economy.
- First Alert Radon Gas Test Kit explanation and un-boxing video
- Gas hydrate Meaning
Video shows what gas hydrate means. a crystalline compound having an isometric ice lattice containing cages that incorporate small guest gas molecules; they ...
- Gas constant Meaning
Video shows what gas constant means. a universal constant, R, that appears in the ideal gas law, (PV = nRT), derived from two fundamental constants, the ...
- Gas and gaiters Meaning
Video shows what gas and gaiters means. a pleasant situation. pomposity and verbosity. Gas and gaiters Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
- Drip gas Meaning
Video shows what drip gas means. A naturally occurring form of gasoline found near many oil and natural gas wells. It can be used in vehicles, but doing so is ...
- HD Sprint choke and gas explanation
How to do choke and has.
- Lifting gas Meaning
Video shows what lifting gas means. A gas that is used to produce buoyancy for e.g. balloons or airships (such as helium or hydrogen.). Lifting gas Meaning.
- Gas Meaning
Video shows what Gas means. A commune in Eure-et-Loir, France.. A city in Kansas.. Gas Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
- Synthesis gas Meaning
Video shows what synthesis gas means. the gas obtained by heating coal and steam, coal gas. Synthesis gas Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
- Gas (Noun) - Daily Dictionary
- Methane Gas Project-A Small Description :(
- Edgar de Gas ESL 1975
- Rotary Drill Operators, Oil and Gas Job Description
Rotary Drill Operators, Oil and Gas Job Description.
- Eagle Gas Monitor Training - Description
Case, Control Panel, Buttons, Alarm Lights, Battery Charger Connector, Interface Port, Buzzer, Sample Drawing System, Sensors, Circuit Boards, Methane ...
- GX-2001 Gas Monitor Training - Description
Description of GX-2001 Case, Sensor, Charcoal Filter, H2S Filter, Sensor Cover, LCD, Buttons, Alarm Lights, Buzzer, Battery Pack.
- Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas Job Description
Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas Job Description.
- Cantonese Language: Con Edison Gas Safety Awareness
Con Edison Gas Safety video in Chinese Language. Call 911 or 1800-752-6633.
- Life Above Cone 10, Gas Kiln 3 - Full Description
Full description of the kiln and its parts.
- Gas Tracer Description
Description of RKI's Gas Tracer, Leak Detector, Gas Monitor; case, belt clip, rubber nozzle, wrist strap, sample hose, probe, sensor gasket, scrubber filters, gas ...
- GX-2009 Gas Monitor Training - Description
- Santos Narrabri Gas Project - Description of Land Irrigated Area at Leewood
View more videos about CN gas, CS gas, Gas Jar, Coal gas, Flue gas, Gas Fire, Gas Mark, Pass Gas, Tear gas, wood gas, Gas Gauge, gas plant, Ideal gas, Inert gas, Gas engine, Liquid Gas, Nevada Gas, Oxygen Gas, Gas station, Gas turbine, Natural gas, Gas cylinder, Hydrogen Gas, Laughing gas, Packaging gas, Greenhouse gas, Gas chromatography, and Liquefied petroleum gas.
See also the pronunciation examples of Gas!
Santa uses sign language with deaf boy - Sgt Gas Mask
Quotes about Gas
We have a country that is $5 a gallon gas, $4 a gallon gas, we got unbearable unemployment and a federal government that is out of control. We have to take back this country and we've got to get off the sidelines and take it to President Obama. (Tim Pawlenty)
more quotes about gas...
Scrabble value of G2A1S1
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GAS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Gas!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Gas to see it in context!