GAS. appears in many palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- "Deer gas!" I disagreed.
- "Note lemon gas," a gnome let on.
- "Emit no gas," I say, as I sag on time.
On this page:
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas: Auftrieb is a musician.
- also known as Wassermann; Vinyl Countdown; Freiland; Grungerman; Fuchsbau; All; Strass; Digital; Dom; Tal; Riss; Mike Ink; Brom; Love Inc.; Crocker; Split Inc.; M:I:5; Auftrieb; Dextro NRG; Dextro N.R.G.; Studio 1; RX7; W.V.; Wolfgang Voigt; Voigt, Wolfgang; Ink, Mike; Mike Inh; Popacid; Wolfgang Voight
- born in (54 years ago) in Cologne
- nationality: Germany
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Techno, Ambient music, Intelligent dance music
- albums: "Studio 1", "Polka Trax", "Modern", "Gas", "Zauberberg", "Königsforst", "Oktember", "Pop", "Fackeln im Sturm", "Alltag 1-4", "Girls in Love", "Silber", "Remixe", "Blau", "Dunkelgrün", "Gelb", "Orangerot", "Schwarz", "Jingle Bells / Trump Tower", "Parade / Polier", "Paroles", "R.E.S.P.E.C.T.", "Ballerland", "Box Energy / Silbersee (remix)", "5:0:1", "Autogen / Bonus", "Mikrophon", "20' to 2000.November: 20 Minuten Gas Im November", "Diskoschleifen 2000", "Loikum 1", "Oktoberfest", "Stomp (Die Remixe)", "All", "Edeltrance", "Gymnopedie / Logopedie", "Life's a Gas", "New Jack City", "Hausdepp", "Prinzipal", "Rissko Acid Catch", "Undertaker", "Jazz / Ska", "Funky Town / Trance Atlantic XS", "Alles Ist Gut", "Wankelmotorbass", "Nachschub", "Dadajack", "Maßstab 1:5", "Live Evil, Part 1", "Live Evil, Part 2"
- Gas. a.k.a. Kim Larsen: Kim Melius Flyvholm Larsen is a Danish rock musician.
- also known as Kim larsen og stig møller; Larsen, Kim; Kim Melius Flyvholm Larsen; Kim Larsen & Bellami; GAS; Gasolin'; Gasolin; Kim Larsen & Kjukken
- born on (69 years ago) in Copenhagen, child of Alfred M. Larsen and Eve Flyvholm
- nationality: Denmark
- profession: Actor, musician, film score composer, guitarist, songwriter, singer
- member of musical groups:
- read more about Kim Larsen (singer)
- Gas. a.k.a. Mat P. Jarvis is an electronic music artist from England who has released one full-length CD and several other tracks on the Em:t Records label under the name Gas.
- also known as Gas / Mat Jarvis, Mat Jarvis / Gas, Gas (Mat Jarvis), Mat P Jarvis, High Skies, Gas, Mat Jarvis
- read more about Mat P. Jarvis (musical artist)
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas is a musical group.
- albums: "Sweet Emotion", "The Day After", "No More Hiroshima", "1982-1986 Gas"
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas is a musical group.
- album: "The Four Fists of Armageddon"
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas is a fictional character from the 2004 film The Big Swindle.
- Gas. a.k.a. Gus is a fictional character from the Japanese film Instant Swamp.
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas is a fictional character from the 1999 film eXistenZ.
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas is a fictional character from the 2010 film Madly in Love.
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a 2004 comedy/drama film, directed by Henry Chan. The film stars Flex Alexander and Khalil Kain.
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a 1981 Canadian comedy film released by Paramount Pictures, the plot of which was inspired by the 1979 energy crisis.
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is an animated short, directed by Chuck Jones and first released in May, 1944. It features Private Snafu learning the value of a gas mask in warfare. The cartoon was produced by Warner Bros. Cartoons. The script writers for the Snafu cartoons were typically uncredited, though animation historians consider that several of them were written or co-written by Dr. Seuss and Munro Leaf.
- also known as Gas Attack
- country: United States of America
- genre: Animation
- subject: World War II
- released in (71 years ago)
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a 2008 short film directed and written by Buyar Alimani.
- also known as Ygraerio
- country: Greece
- language: Greek Language
- director: Bujar Alimani
- producers: Aliki Kouvaka & Argyris Papadimitriou
- written by Bujar Alimani
- cinematography by Christos Karamanis
- edited by Napoleon Stratogiannakis
- music by Thanasis Papakonstantinou
- costume design by K. MacLellan
- set decoration by K. MacLellan
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a 2006 Short Thriller film written and directed by Sylvie Bolioli.
- based on a story by Alfred Hitchcock
- released on (9 years ago)
"Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a painting (oil paint) by Edward Hopper, completed in (75 years ago).
- media: oil paint
- genre: Genre art
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas": Gas is the debut album by Wolfgang Voigt's Gas project. It is the second release under the Gas name, preceded only by the Modern EP. It was released on 29 November, 1996 on the Mille Plateaux label. Like all Gas albums, the tracks are untitled. Along with Modern, it is unusual in that the artwork does not share the unifying forest theme common to all other Gas releases.
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a musical album of Johan Wieslander.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a musical EP of Siasia.
- released in (5 years ago)
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a musical album of Terrolokaust.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a musical EP of Cloud.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a musical album of Los Enemigos.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a musical album of Ravcan.
- released on
- "Gas." a.k.a. "GAS" is a musical album of Gustavo Santaolalla.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Gas." a.k.a. "Gas" is a musical album of Laco Deczi & Cellula New York.
- "Gas." a.k.a. "gas" is a composition.
- music by Lucy Diakovska
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas is a city in the northwestern part of Allen County, located in southeast Kansas, in the Central United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 564. The city was named for the abundant natural gas that was found in the area.
- Gas. a.k.a. Garissa Airport is an airport in Kenya.
- part of Kenya
- Gas. a.k.a. Gallia–Meigs Regional Airport is an airport located in Gallipolis, Ohio, United States.
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas is one of the four fundamental states of matter. A pure gas may be made up of individual atoms, elemental molecules made from one type of atom, or compound molecules made from a variety of atoms. A gas mixture would contain a variety of pure gases much like the air. What distinguishes a gas from liquids and solids is the vast separation of the individual gas particles. This separation usually makes a colorless gas invisible to the human observer. The interaction of gas particles in the presence of electric and gravitational fields are considered negligible as indicated by the constant velocity vectors in the image. One type of commonly known gas is steam.
- also known as 气体
- Gas. a.k.a. Gasoline, or petrol, is a transparent, petroleum-derived liquid that is used primarily as a fuel in internal combustion engines. It consists mostly of organic compounds obtained by the fractional distillation of petroleum, enhanced with a variety of additives; a 42 gallon barrel of crude oil yields about 19 gallons of gasoline, when processed in an oil refinery.
- also known as petrol, gas
- Gas. a.k.a. Flatulence is the expulsion through the rectum of a mixture of gases that are byproducts of the digestion process of mammals and other animals. The medical term for the mixture of gases is flatus, informally known as a fart, or simply gas. The gases are expelled from the rectum in a process colloquially referred to as "passing gas", "breaking wind" or "farting". Flatus is brought to the rectum by the same peristaltic process which causes feces to descend from the large intestine. The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and occasionally by the closed buttocks.
- also known as Excessive farting, Gas, Flatus
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas was a British adult comic that was published monthly by Galaxy Publications from 1989 to 1991.
- Gas. a.k.a. Gallium(II) sulfide: Gallium sulfide, GaS, is a chemical compound of gallium and sulfur. The normal form of gallium sulfide as made from the elements has a hexagonal layer structure containing Ga₂⁴⁺ units which have a Ga-Ga distance of 248pm. This layer structure is similar to GaTe, GaSe and InSe. An unusual metastable form, with a distorted wurtzite structure has been reported as being produced using MOCVD. The metal organic precursors were di-tert-butyl gallium dithiocarbamates, for example GaᵗBu₂ and this was deposited onto GaAs. The structure of the GaS produced in this way is presumably Ga²⁺ S2−.
- also known as Сульфид галлия
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas is a TV program, begun in (18 years ago).
- Gas. a.k.a. gastrin is a gene.
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas: A fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely.
- Gas. a.k.a. Gas is a print ad.
- Gas. a.k.a. galactosamine (N-acetyl)-6-sulfate sulfatase (Morquio syndrome, mucopolysaccharidosis type IVA) is a gene.
- also known as chondroitinase, N-acetylgalactosamine-6-sulfatase
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for GAS.
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about GAS.
We have a country that is $5 a gallon gas, $4 a gallon gas, we got unbearable unemployment and a federal government that is out of control. We have to take back this country and we've got to get off the sidelines and take it to President Obama. (Tim Pawlenty)
more quotes about gas....
Anagrams of GAS.
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of GAS.!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of GAS. to see it in context!