On this page:
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay is a town in Orenburg Oblast, Russia, located 230 kilometers east of Orenburg. Population: 38,301; 41,621; 41,668.
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay is a town in Meriwether County, Georgia, United States. The population was 89 at the 2010 census.
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay is an unincorporated community in Keweenaw County in the U.S. state of Michigan. It is 12 miles from Lake Linden on Copper Island at the western end of the Upper Peninsula. Local government is provided by Sherman Township. As of 2000, its population is 60.
- Gay? a.k.a. Gaya Airport, also known as Bodhgaya Airport, is a public airport serving Gaya, Bihar, India. This airport is 5 kilometres away from the temple city of Bodhgaya which is Gautama Buddha's place of enlightenment. It is the second busiest airport in Bihar after Patna.
- part of India
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay is an unincorporated community in Jackson County, West Virginia, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office and a community center, as well as several churches.
Who is GAY??
Gay? a.k.a. Gay Haldeman is the wife of Joe Haldeman.
- also known as Gay, Mary Gay Potter
- Marriage with Joe Haldeman since
- award: - Edward E. Smith Memorial Award, with Joe Haldeman
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay is a fictional character from the tv drama,Trab Fah Sin Dao Sao Kae.
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay is a fictional character from the 1952 film The Greatest Show on Earth.
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay is a fictional character from the 1975 film Switchblade Sisters.
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay is a fictional character from the 1998 film The General.
- "Gay?" is a 1996 EP released by 12 Rods, their first release on a label. It is notable for receiving a very rare 10.0 rating from Pitchfork Media upon its release, being one of the few albums to ever have done so.
- "Gay?" a.k.a. "...Gay!" is a musical album of Boris the Sprinkler.
- released in (15 years ago)
"Gay?" a.k.a. "Gay" is a film.
- starring: Viviënne van den Assem
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual. The term was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy". The term's use as a reference to homosexuality may date as early as the late 19th century, but its use gradually increased in the 20th century. In modern English, gay has come to be used as an adjective, and as a noun, referring to the people, especially to gay males, and the practices and cultures associated with homosexuality.
- also known as Homosexual
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay is a breed temperament.
- Gay? a.k.a. Gayo Language: Gayo is the spoken language of some 300,000 people in the mountain region of North Sumatra around Takengon, Gayo Lues, Bener Meriah, Southeast Aceh, Genteng, and Lokop. It is classified as belonging to the Western Malayo-Polynesian branch of the Austronesian languages, but is not closely related to other languages. Ethnologue lists Deret, Lues, Lut, and Serbejadi-Lukup as dialects.
- also known as Gajo
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay was Toronto's first gay magazine, published almost simultaneously with ASK Newsletter, together Canada's first gay magazines. The earliest periodical anywhere to use 'Gay' in its title. Produced by four Toronto men in a commercial venture, the Gay Publishing Company, Gay ran serious articles, letters to the editor, a diary, gossip columns, a feature called the "Gabrial Club", poetry, fiction, politics and a discrete personals column. Gay was illustrated, usually with photographs of drag queens, but also including 'physique' photography.
- Gay? a.k.a. Gay is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Gay
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for GAY?
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about GAY?
I didn't choose the fact that I was gay, but I did choose whether to live my life as a gay woman-that was the terrifying thing for me. Especially being a gay actress. (Portia de Rossi)
more quotes about gay?...
Anagrams of GAY?
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of GAY?!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of GAY? to see it in context!