On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of gcc
What does gcc mean?
- [computing] GNU Compiler Collection — A collection of compilers for C, C++, Fortran, etc. aiming to be standards-compliant and correct.
- [politics] Gulf Cooperation Council — a multinational body of countries of the Persian Gulf area.
- GCC a.k.a. Greenfield Community College is a two-year Community College in Greenfield, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1962, and has an annual enrollment of 5,500. It is regionally known for its art program, its small-town atmosphere, and its setting amid picturesque old farmland at the foot of Greenfield Mountain.
- read more about Greenfield Community College
- GCC a.k.a. Greenwich Community College is a college of further education in Plumstead in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, southeast London.
- read more about Greenwich Community College
- Gcc a.k.a. Gillette–Campbell County Airport is five miles northwest of Gillette in Campbell County, Wyoming. It has scheduled airline flights.
- gcc a.k.a. The GNU Compiler Collection is a compiler system produced by the GNU Project supporting various programming languages. GCC is a key component of the GNU toolchain. The Free Software Foundation distributes GCC under the GNU General Public License. GCC has played an important role in the growth of free software, as both a tool and an example.
- read more about GNU Compiler Collection
- GCC a.k.a. The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, originally known as the Gulf Cooperation Council, is a regional intergovernmental political and economic union consisting of all Arab states of the Persian Gulf, except for Iraq. Its member states are Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
- read more about Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf
- Gcc a.k.a. Mali Language: Mali or Gaktai is a Papuan language spoken in East New Britain Province on the island of New Britain, Papua New Guinea.
- also known as Gaktai
- GCC a.k.a. Guanylyl cyclase receptor C is a protein.
- read more about Guanylyl cyclase receptor C
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for gcc
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Migration and Execution by Scott Tilley, Tauhida Parveen
GCC is a compiler system created by the GNU Project . GCC is a large, complex system...
Proceedings of the Symposium on Process Control, Diagnostics, and Modeling in Semiconductor Manufacturing (1995)
by M. Meyyappan, Demetre John Economou
The GCC is an event-driven mechanism, responding to high-level commands from a parent controller and executing these commands by sending a series of lower-level commands to subordinate...
The GCC is a run-to-run (R2R) controller .
Natural Language and Knowledge-based Systems by Martin C. Golumbic
Like CoBWBB, GCC is a hierarchical clustering algorithm derived from UNIMEM that proposes to reduce the bias introduced by input ordering. However, unlike COBWEB, GCC is an overlapping technique and therefore the ordering bias is of a ...
The GCC Monetary Union (2003)
Some Considerations for the Exchange Rate Regime by Mr. Behrouz Guerami, Mr. S. Nuri Erbas, Mr. George T. Abed
A Free T rade Arrangement with the European Union is under negotiation and the GCC is a part of the Greater Arab Free Trade Area. These developments further underline the need for maintaining international competitiveness in the nonoil ...
Computational Technologies (2015)
A First Course by Petr N. Vabishchevich
GCC is a free software and the standard compiler for Linux and other UNIX-like operating systems. 3.1.1 Supported languages The compilation process is divided into two phases. During the first phase (the front end), a compiler analyzes a ...
Unlocking Business Opportunities in Gulf Co-Operation Council (GCC) Markets by D. Chadee, B. Roxas, T. Rogmans
The policy recommendations are directed towards business groups and the government who are both in a position to facilitate trade in the following ways: The GCC is a significant market for Australian exports in general. The export trade is ...
by Robert D. Burrowes
The major events in the regional environment that prompted the creation of the GCC were the Iranian Islamic Revolution and the Iraq—Iran War, and it was hegemonic Saudi Arabia that led, and that has subsequently dominated, this Gulf ...
by Aomar Boum, Thomas K. Park
GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL (GCC). (-eals Jouxill Jal-s) Although Morocco has historically maintained stable diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Kuwait, its diplomatic relations with Qatar have ...
by Terry M. Mays
GCC states also cooperate in the fields of security and military affairs. The latter can be seen in the Peninsula Shield Force cooperation. Saudi Arabia proved to be the driving force behind the ...
by Dilip Hiro
rulers of the six Gulf monarchies founded the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) on 26 May 1981. Its objectives were to coordinate internal security, procurement of arms, national economy of member states, and to ...
by Paul Robinson
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Further reading Walter Laqueur (ed.), The Guerrilla Reader: a Historical Anthology (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 1977) Sam C. Sarkesian (ed.), Revolutionary Guerrilla War (Chicago: Precedent, ...
by Patrick Holden
GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) (including trade in civil aircraft and government procurement policy). The Uruguay Round heralded a significant change, as trade in agriculture was dealt with; non-tariff barriers were also covered, as well as ...
by John E. Jessup
GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). An organization of member states: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the GCC was formed at Mucat, Oman, on 1 0 March ...
by Rogers, Patricia L.
This philosophy of human capital as the driverofeconomic successis at the forefront of the calls for greater quantity and quality of technological education in the GCC to ensure that the national workforce will play a vital role in the desired ...
by Peter L. Hahn
GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL (GCC). An alliance of the six Arab monarchies of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar, Bahrein, and Oman founded on 25 May 1981 on the premise of shared political objectives and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for gcc
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about gcc
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Rina Nakano
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about gcc
Click on an item to play that video:
- GCC compilation Step by Step explanation with Example
This video will explain GCC compilation process with help of exmaple 1. Pre processing 2. Compilation 3. Assember 4. Linking.
- GCC Meaning
Video shows what GCC means. It is a collection of compilers for C, C++, Fortran, etc. aiming to be standards-compliant and correct.. It is a multinational body of ...
- GCC - Language as a Channeler of Energy
- GCC - Language as a Channeler of Energy (Updated)
- Factorial Programm In C language Using GCC compiler in LINUX OS
- GCC Foreign Language Week 2015 Morning Announcements
See also the pronunciation examples of gcc!
Scrabble value of G2C3C3
The value of this 3-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagram / semordnilap of GCC
What do you get if you rearrange the letters by reversing their order?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
See also the blanagrams of gcc!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of gcc to see it in context!