On this page:
Genta Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company based in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, United States, which develops products for the treatment of patients with cancer. Its products include: Genasense Tesetaxel Ganite (Genta's only U.S.
- also known as GENTA Inc, GENTA INC DE, GENTA INC DE/, Genta Incorporated
Who is Genta?
Genta is a musical artist, musician.
- born on (51 years ago)
- member of musical group Orquesta de la Luz
- Genta a.k.a. Banta is a fictional character from the anime film Grendizer.
- read more about Banta
- Genta is a fictional character from the 2012 film 5 cm.
- Genta is a fictional character from the 1968 film Zatoichi and the Fugitives.
- Genta is a fictional character from the 1956 film Akō Rōshi: Ten no Maki, Chi no Maki.
- Genta is a fictional character from the television series Daimos.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Genta
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Percussion (2013)
by John H. Beck
Genta seegentorag .
Greatly Improved by an Augmentation of Some Thousand Words and Technical Terms by Samuel Johnson
ta bog», tu саик, tn prmWe Genta) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Genta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Genta
Azeem (Genta Hair Styles)
Photo credit: kamshots
Scrabble value of G2E1N1T1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GENTA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Genta!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Genta to find many related words and phrases!