On this page:
Gente a.k.a. Genté is a commune in the Charente department in southwestern France.
- also known as Genté, France
- part of Charente
- "Gente" is an Italian-language song recorded by Laura Pausini and written by Cheope, Marco Marati and Angelo Valsiglio. It was releases in 1994 as the second single from Pausini's second album, Laura.
- "Gente" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "Gente" is a pop vocal album by the group Presuntos Implicados.
- released in (14 years ago)
- award: - Latin Grammy Award for Best Duo or Group Pop Vocal Album nomination for Presuntos Implicados
- "Gente" is a composition.
- "Gente" is a musical album of Nóis 4.
- released in (11 years ago)
- "Gente" is the 1994 single by Laura Pausini.
- released in (21 years ago)
- Gente is a popular and long-running Italian weekly current affairs and celebrity gossip magazine.
- official website: www.gente.it
- Gente a.k.a. +Gente is a TV program.
- begun on
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gente
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Garden (1878)
An Illustrated Weekly Journal of Gardening in All Its Branches
Nodot's CECILE GENTE is a small, whitish-flowered variety, of good, upright habit of growth, but of no other merit whatever. M. Jacob Maquoi's MoNSIEUR DIEUDoNNE MAssANGE resembles Van Houtte's Paul Masurel with rather smaller ...
Nodot's Cecile Gente is a small whitish-flowered variety, of good upright habit of growth, but of no other merit whatever. M. Jacob-Maquoi's Monsieur Dieudonne Massange resembles Van Houtte's Paul Masurel, with rather smaller blooms, ...
by F. Diez
also gente, n wild goose, О. Fr. gente, gente, W'al. gé'nsce" génsnc ( Pol.
by Harvey F. Kline
Bogotá: Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Instituto de Estudios Políticos y Relaciones Internacionales / Editorial Gente Nueva, 1995. Giraldo, Fernando, and Mauricio Solano, eds. Partidos, reforma política y referendo. Bogotá: Centro ...
by Paget Jackson Toynbee
Curradino dall' altra parte fece di sua gente tre ...
by Voltaire, Tobias Smollett, John Morley, William F. Fleming, Oliver Herbrand Gordon Leigh
Gente robusta, efaticosa ...
In which the Words are Deduced from Their Originals, Explained in Their Different Meanings, and Authorized by the Names of the Writers in Whose Works They are Found by Samuel Johnson
GENTE'ELLY. ad. Elegantly ; politely. Glanv. Gracefully; handsomely. Swinburne. GENTE'ELNESS. n. s. Elegance ; gracefulness ; politeness. Dryden. Qualities befitting a man of rank. GE'NTIAN. я. s. [gcntiana, Lat.] Felwort or baldmony.
by Aḥmad Ibn-Muḥammad Ibn-Ḫallikān
127, gente Schai- banita, read de quo vid. ann. 67, gente Tamimita. Tamim, ad- Dahhak's ancestor, was son of Murr, son of Odd, son of Tablkha and a descendant of Modar, but Shaiban sprang from Bakr Ibn Wail, who descended from Rabla, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gente
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Gente
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of G2E1N1T1E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GENTE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Gente!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Gente to see it in context!