On this page:
Definition of the noun genus acris
What does genus acris mean as a name of something?
- cricket frogs
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- scientific name: Acris
- more generic term: amphibian genus = any genus of amphibians
- member of: family Hylidae / Hylidae = the amphibian family of tree frogs
- member: cricket frog = either of two frogs with a clicking call
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for genus Acris
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Concise Encyclopedia Biology (1996)
The genus Acris (Cricket frogs, subfamily Hylinae) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for genus Acris
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of GENUS ACRIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of genus Acris!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of genus Acris to find many related words and phrases!