On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun genus muntiacus
What does genus muntiacus mean as a name of something?
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- scientific names: Caninmuntiacus / genus Caninmuntiacus / Cervulus / genus Cervulus / Dioplon / genus Dioplon / Diopplon / genus Diopplon / Megamuntiacus / genus Megamuntiacus / Muntiacus / genus Muntiacus / Muntjaccus / genus Muntjaccus / Muntjacus / genus Muntjacus / Procops / genus Procops / Prox / genus Prox / Styloceros / genus Styloceros / Stylocerus / genus Stylocerus
- more generic term: mammal genus = a genus of mammals
- member of: Cervidae / family Cervidae = deer: reindeer; moose or elks; muntjacs
- member: barking deer / muntjac = small Asian deer with small antlers and a cry like a bark
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for genus Muntiacus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Book & CD-ROM Set by Angus Stevenson, Maurice Waite
[Genus Muntiacus: several species] — ORIGIN ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for genus Muntiacus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about genus Muntiacus
If you need images about genus Muntiacus for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of genus Muntiacus to find many related words and phrases!