On this page:
Definition of the noun genus anemia
What does genus anemia mean as a name of something?
- genus of terrestrial or lithophytic ferns having pinnatifid fronds; chiefly of tropical America
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific names: Aneimiaebotrys / genus Aneimiaebotrys / Anemidictyon / genus Anemidictyon / Anemidictyum / genus Anemidictyum / Anemirhiza / genus Anemirhiza / Colina / genus Colina / Coptophyllum / genus Coptophyllum / Cryptophyllum / genus Cryptophyllum / Hemianemia / genus Hemianemia / Mohria / genus Mohria / Ornithopteris / genus Ornithopteris / Trochopteris / genus Trochopteris / Anemia
- more generic term: fern genus = genera of ferns and fern allies
- member of: family Schizaeaceae / Schizaeaceae = small family of mainly tropical ferns
- member: Anemia adiantifolia / pine fern = fern of Florida and West Indies and Central America with rhizome densely clad in grown hairs
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for genus Anemia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
brine Shrimp Any of several small - crustaceans (genus Anemia) inhabiting brine pools and other highly salty inland waters throughout the world. A. salina. which occurs in vast numbers in Great Salt Lake, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for genus Anemia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of GENUS ANEMIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of genus Anemia!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of genus Anemia to find many related words and phrases!