On this page:
Definition of the noun genus haminoea
What does genus haminoea mean as a name of something?
- common genus of marine bubble shells of the Pacific coast of North America
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- scientific names: Flaminea / genus Flaminea / Haloa / genus Haloa / Haminaea / genus Haminaea / Haminea / genus Haminea / Haminea sic / genus Haminea sic / Lamprohaminoea / genus Lamprohaminoea / Haminoea
- more generic term: mollusk genus = a genus of mollusks
- member of: Akeridae / family Akeridae = bubble shells
- member: bubble shell = marine gastropod mollusk having a very small thin shell
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for genus Haminoea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of GENUS HAMINOEA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of genus Haminoea!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of genus Haminoea to find many related words and phrases!