On this page:
Definition of the noun genus retama
What does genus retama mean as a name of something?
- small genus of Mediterranean shrubs; often included in genus Genista
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Retama
- more generic term: rosid dicot genus = a genus of dicotyledonous plants
- member of: Papilionoideae / subfamily Papilionoideae = alternative name used in some classification systems for the family Papilionaceae
- member: Genista raetam / Retama raetam / juniper bush / juniper / raetam / retem = desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers; constitutes the juniper of the Old Testament
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for genus Retama
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of GENUS RETAMA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of genus Retama!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of genus Retama to find many related words and phrases!