- Gianna a.k.a. Gianna Michaels is an American pornographic actress.
- Gianna a.k.a. Jun Ji-hyun is a South Korean actress. She is best known for her role as "The Girl" in the 2001 romantic comedy My Sassy Girl, one of the highest grossing Korean comedies of all time. Other notable films include Il Mare and Windstruck.
- also known as Ji-hyun Wang, Gianna Jun, Wang Ji-hyun, Jeon Ji-hyun, CF Queen Ji-hyun, Jeon Ji-hyeon, Wang Ji-hyeon, Ji-Hyun Jun, Zhi-xian Quan, Chŏn Chihyŏn, Wang Chihyŏn
- born on (32 years ago) in Seoul, child of Wang Jung-Chuck
- ethnicity: Korean people
- nationality: South Korea
- profession: Model, actor
- read more about Jun Ji-hyun (actress)
- Gianna a.k.a. Gianna Lynn is an American pornographic actress. Lynn was born in the Philippines of mixed Filipino, Spanish, and Chinese ancestry and moved to California at the age of four. She grew up in the San Fernando Valley. She paints as a hobby.
- Gianna a.k.a. Gianna Li Pastorelli is the daughter of Robert Pastorelli.
There are other people with Gianna in their name, like Gianna Kafe, Gianna Orrù, Gianna Piaz, Gianna Aanid, Gianna Brown, Gianna Dauro, Gianna Furio, Gianna Galli, Gianna Gissi and many others.
- Gianna is a fictional character from the adventure comedy family TV series Barney & Friends.
- Gianna is a human woman who works for the Volturi, knowing exactly what they do, and hoping one day to join them and be a vampire. She is described as being beautiful in a human way but nowhere close to being as beautiful as the vampires she worked with. She is described as having green eyes and tan skin and is thought to be an idiot by Edward and Alice Cullen in New Moon. It seemed like Alice didn't like her, because she shot a dark look at her.
- Gianna is a fictional character from the 1991 film Johnny Stecchino.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gianna
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Archaeological Journal (1854)
The old word Gianna means a glen, and while there is nothing deserving the name to be seen at Ellenborough, Castleton is defended by two such glens as are seldom found in such close connection with each other. In the map of Ancient ...
The Negotiation Fieldbook, Second Edition (2010)
Simple Strategies to Help You Negotiate Everything by Grande Lum
The Challenge Gianna is a senior manager at the Paris office of GLNS, one of the ...
The Dictionary of Wholesome Foods (2006)
A Passionate A-to-Z Guide to the Earth's Healthy Offerings, with More Than 140 Delicious, Nutritious Recipes by Anstice Carroll, Embree De Persiis Vona, Gianna De Persiis Vona
A Passionate A-to-Z Guide to the Earth's Healthy Offerings, with More Than 140 Delicious, Nutritious Recipes Anstice Carroll, Embree De Persiis Vona, Gianna De Persiis Vona. questions and do not be intimidated by eclectic atmospheres ...
An Encyclopedia of Continental Women Writers (1991)
by Katharina M. Wilson
Gianna. Manzini. Born 1896, Pistoia, Italy; died 1974, Rome Genre(s): novel, short story, memoirs, journalism Language(s): Italian Manzini graduated from the University of Florence with a degree ...
Heinemann First Encyclopedia: Mou-pen (2006)
Series Editors: Rebecca and Stephen Vickers, Gianna Williams Author Team: Rob Alcraft, Catherine Chambers, Sabrina Crewe, Jim Drake, Fred Martin, Angela Royston, Jane Shuter, Roger Thomas, Rebecca Vickers, Stephen Vickers This ...
The Encyclopedia of Epic Films (2014)
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
Queen Antea: Gianna Maria Canale. Chironi: Afro Poli. Aesculapius: Gian Paolo Rosmino (as G. P. Rosmino). Ulysses: Gabriele Antonini. Amazon: Gina Rovere AA: None AAN: None DVD: Image Entertainment, 2006 (with Mole Men against ...
Historical Dictionary of the Olympic Movement (2005)
by Ian Buchanan, Bill Mallon
hired Gianna Angelopoulos-Daskalaki to re- turn as president of the Organizing Committee. Mrs. Angelopoulos- Daskalaki had been the leader of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gianna
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of G2I1A1N1N1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GIANNA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Gianna!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Gianna to see it in context!