- Gianna a.k.a. Gianna Michaels is an American pornographic actress.
- read more about Gianna Michaels
- Gianna a.k.a. Jun Ji-hyun, also known as Gianna Jun, is a South Korean actress. She is best known for her role as "The Girl" in the romantic comedy My Sassy Girl, one of the highest grossing Korean comedies of all time. Other notable films include Il Mare, Windstruck, The Thieves, and The Berlin File, as well as the television series My Love from the Star.
- read more about Jun Ji-hyun (actress)
- Gianna a.k.a. Gianna Lynn is a pornographic actress, since around 2005. Lynn was born in the Philippines of mixed Filipino, Spanish and Chinese ancestry, and she moved to California at the age of four. She grew up in the San Fernando Valley, and she paints with oils as a hobby.
- read more about Gianna Lynn
- Gianna a.k.a. Gianna Li Pastorelli is the daughter of Robert Pastorelli.
- read more about Gianna Li Pastorelli
- Gianna is a fictional character from the adventure comedy family TV series Barney & Friends.
- Gianna is a human woman who works for the Volturi, knowing exactly what they do, and hoping one day to join them and be a vampire. She is described as being beautiful in a human way but nowhere close to being as beautiful as the vampires she worked with. She is described as having green eyes and tan skin and is thought to be an idiot by Edward and Alice Cullen in New Moon. It seemed like Alice didn't like her, because she shot a dark look at her.
- Gianna is a fictional character from the 1965 film Highest Pressure.
- Gianna is a fictional character from the 1991 film Johnny Stecchino.
- Gianna is a fictional character from the 2009 film The Building Manager.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gianna
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Best Baby Names for 2015 (2014)
Over 8,000 names and 100 inspiration lists by Siobhan Thomas
Meaning: God is gracious Origin:Italian Pronunciation: gee AR na Description: Gianna is a short form of the Italian name Giovanna, the feminineversion of Giovanni. The name is popular in Italyand America. Alternative spellings: Geanna ...
Best Baby Names for 2013 (2012)
by Siobhan Thomas
Alternative spellings: Giah, Iia Gian See entry in 'Names for Baby Boys A- Z' Gianna Meaning: God is gracious Origin: Italian Pronunciation: gee AR na Description: Gianna is a short form of the Italian name Giovanna, the feminine version of ...
The Art of the Shmooze (1998)
by Bret Saxon, Steve Stein
La Gianna — The La Gianna is a product of Honduras. It is a mild cigar with a pleasant spicy taste. The finish woodsy and dry. La Gloria Cubana — La Gloria Cubana is made in both Cuba and the United States. These cigars are terrific.
The Archaeological Journal (1854)
The old word Gianna means a glen, and while there is nothing deserving the name to be seen at Ellenborough, Castleton is defended by two such glens as are seldom found in such close connection with each other. In the map of Ancient ...
Simple Strategies to Help You Negotiate Everything by Grande Lum
The Challenge Gianna is a senior manager at the Paris office of GLNS, one of the ...
by Katharina M. Wilson
Gianna. Manzini. Born 1896, Pistoia, Italy; died 1974, Rome Genre(s): novel, short story, memoirs, journalism Language(s): Italian Manzini graduated from the University of Florence with a degree ...
by Herbert B. Mason
Hawaiian Gianna. Ground swell. A heavy swell often in fine weather preceding a gale. Ground tackle.
by Ian Buchanan, Bill Mallon
hired Gianna Angelopoulos-Daskalaki to re- turn as president of the Organizing Committee. Mrs. Angelopoulos- Daskalaki had been the leader of ...
Heinemann First Encyclopedia (2005)
by Heinemann Library (Firm)
Series Editors: Rebecca and Stephen Vickers, Gianna Williams Author Team: Rob Alcraft, Catherine Chambers, Sabrina Crewe, Jim Drake, Fred Martin, Angela Royston, Jane Shuter, Roger Thomas, Rebecca Vickers, Stephen Vickers This ...
Containing Useful Facts to Supply the Daily Need of All Classes of People by Richard Linthicum
ADJUTANT Gianna/it's OFFICE.--All military orders issued by ...
Comprising General Pathology, the Nature and Treatment of Diseases ... with Numerous Prescriptions ... a Classification of Diseases ... a Copious Bibliography, with References; and an Appendix of Approved Formulae ... by James Copland
Gianna iv. —- VARIOLA —- SuALL-rox. -— Fever, commencing with shivering, and after forty-eight hours, or three days, attended by an eruption of red points, passin successively into pimples, acuminated vesicles, gattened and umbilicated ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1898)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and General Literature ; New Maps and Many Original American Articles by Eminent Authors ; with New American Supplement
The Leinster and Heath Fenians, consisting of the Gianna Baiscné, from a stemfather Bascné, are said to have been Damnonians ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gianna
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of G2I1A1N1N1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GIANNA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Gianna!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Gianna to see it in context!