On this page:
Definition of the noun giant pigfish
What does giant pigfish mean as a name of something?
- found around the Great Barrier Reef
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- scientific names: Labrus gouldii / species Labrus gouldii / Platychoerops muelleri / species Platychoerops muelleri / Achoerodus gouldii
- synonym of giant pigfish: pigfish
- more generic word: wrasse = chiefly tropical marine fishes with fleshy lips and powerful teeth
- member of: Achoerodus / genus Achoerodus = a genus of Labridae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Giant Pigfish
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Giant Pigfish to find many related words and phrases!