On this page:
- Giba: Gilberto Amauri de Godoy Filho, known as Giba, is a former Brazilian professional volleyball player who played as an outside hitter. For much of the 2000s, he was widely regarded as one of the best volleyball players in the world. During his professional career he played in Brazil, Italy, Russia, Argentina and briefly in the United Arab Emirates. He is mostly remembered for his successes with the national team.
- also known as Gilberto Amaury de Godoy Filho, Gilberto Godoy Filho, Giba Godoy Filho
- born on (39 years ago) in Londrina
- nationality: Brazil
- profession: Volleyball player
- with Cristina Pirv
- parent of
- some of the medals:
- 2004 Summer Olympics
- 2008 Summer Olympics
- The London 2012 Summer Olympics
- Giba a.k.a. Karin Možina is a member of the musical group Perpetuum Jazzile.
- read more about Karin Možina
Giba is a fictional character from the 2001 film The Trespasser.
Giba is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Giba
Phrases with Giba
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Giba
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
At the Wording Desk (2016)
by Bill Casselman
Giba is a word for stone, boulder or rock in Dharug, an extinct Australian Aboriginal language. Erg Erg is the desert mode most familiar to us, large sand dunes carved by earth's deft sculptor, the wind, with its keenest chisel, the air. These are ...
A Dictionary, Hindustani & English: accompanied by a reversed dictionary, English and Hindustani (1866)
By Duncan Forbes by Duncan Forbes
sore giba, m. a province, one of the large divisions of the Mogul empire, such as BengalJlahar, &c.; ...
giba. Fig. 2520. h, lever for throwing slide/rest out of geer. f, feed- screw. m, half-rest for feed-screw. n n, gibs on slide-rest. Fig. 2521. d, ulley for drawing boring-bar. e, ratchet'wheeY f, lever on ratchet-wheel, for boring.
by Patrick Hanks
Compare GIBA. 2. nickname from the dialect word gibas 'tall, slim man'. GIVEN NAME Polish 4%. Franciszek. Gibb (1485) English: from the common medieval personal name Gib, a short form of GILBERT. This surname is also frequent in ...
Third Revised Edition by Gregorio del Olmo Lete, Joaquín Sanmartín
gibi:annu, “woven reed basket”, giba:ennu, “ basket for wool”). /g-h-t/ vb G: “to cast out” (Syr. gft, “to vomit, spit out”, SL 251 ...
by George Watt
6:“ Giba, Bomb.
by D.F. Bleek
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Giba
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Giba
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of G2I1B3A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GIBA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Giba!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Giba to find many related words and phrases!