On this page:
Gintama is a 2006 anime television series directed by Shinji Takamatsu.
- also known as Gintama', Gin Tama
- begun on and completed on
- country: Japan
- created by Sunrise, TV Tokyo, Dentsu Inc.
- regular cast:
- Daisuke Sakaguchi as Shimura Shinpachi between and (5 years)
- Kenichi Suzumura as Okita Sougo between and (5 years)
- Mikako Takahashi as Tsu Terakado
- Susumu Chiba as Kondo Isao between and (5 years)
- Kenta Miyake as Shachi
- Tomokazu Sugita as Gintoki Sakata between and (5 years)
- Rie Kugimiya as Kagura between and (5 years)
- Akira Ishida as Kotaro Katsura between and (5 years)
- Satsuki Yukino as Tae Shimura
- Takehito Koyasu as Shinsuke Takasugi since
- Kazuya Nakai as Hijikata Toshiro between and (5 years)
- Yuichi Nakamura as Sakata Kintoki since
- Kōichi Yamadera as Shoyo Yoshida
- Satoshi Hino as Kamui
- Yū Kobayashi as Sarutobi Ayame
- Tetsuharu Ohta as Sagaru Yamazaki
- genres: Animation, Science Fiction, Comedy, Historical drama, Anime, Fantasy, Action, Historical fiction
- official website: www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/gintama
Printed books with definitions for Gintama
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
International Perspectives by Francesco-Alessio Ursini, Adnan Mahmutovic, Frank Bramlett
Gintama is a weekly series (2004–ongoing) by Sorachi Hideaki, published on Shōnen Jump. It features the adventures of Sakata Gintoki, set in a futuristic “Edo” (the pre–Meiji era name for Tokyo) in which leisure space travel and old samurai ...
Manga: The Complete Guide (2012)
by Jason Thompson
Gintama is a sci-fi comedy set in a sort of parallelworld Meiji era. The Meiji constitution was announced in 1889. By the turn of the century, Japan had become an imperialist nation, taking control of Korea and gaining various Chinese islands in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gintama
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Gintama
Kokyu jizou. Hiyoshi Station.
Photo credit: raneko
Video about Gintama
Gintama' Enchousen OST 3 : The Meaning Of A Main Character
Gintama' Enchousen OST 3 Track title translations and music files were provided by Nevermore2790 of the Yoruzuya Soul forum.
Scrabble value of G2I1N1T1A1M3A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GINTAMA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Gintama!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Gintama for some fun with words!