On this page:
Definition of the noun Glandirana
What does Glandirana mean as a name of something?
Glandirana is a genus of Ranidae, described by Fei, Ye & Huang in 1990.
- synonym: genus Glandirana
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Amphibia
- order: Anura
- family: Ranidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Glandirana
Phrases starting with the word Glandirana:
Phrase ending with the word Glandirana:
Other phrases containing the word Glandirana:
- species Glandirana minima
- species Glandirana rugosa
- species Glandirana emeljanovi
- species Glandirana tientaiensis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Glandirana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of G2L1A1N1D2I1R1A1N1A1
The value of this 10-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GLANDIRANA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Glandirana!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Glandirana to find many related words and phrases!