On this page:
Definition of the noun golden ironweed
What does golden ironweed mean as a name of something?
- perennial herb with showy yellow flowers; the eastern United States
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific names: Actinomeris alternifolia / Verbesina alternifolia / species Verbesina alternifolia
- synonyms of golden ironweed: golden honey plant / wingstem / yellow ironweed
- more generic terms: crown beard / crown-beard / crownbeard = any plant of the genus Verbesina having clustered white or yellow flower heads
- geographic area: North America
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Golden Ironweed
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Golden Ironweed to find many related words and phrases!