On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun gsa
What does gsa mean as a name of something?
- a central management agency that sets Federal policy for Federal procurement and real property management and information resources management
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- synonym of GSA: General Services Administration
- more generic term: independent agency = an agency of the United States government that is created by an act of Congress and is independent of the executive departments
- part: Federal Protective Service / FPS = an agency in the General Services Administration that is a security organization to provide a safe environment where Federal agencies can conduct their business
Alternative definition of the noun gsa
- The travel company having such an agreement.
Gsa a.k.a. Long Pasia Airport is an airport serving Long Pasia in the state of Sabah in Malaysia.
- part of Malaysia
- Gsa a.k.a. hemL is a gene.
- Gsa a.k.a. GNAS complex locus is a gene.
- also known as guanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein), alpha stimulating activity polypeptide 1; guanine nucleotide regulatory protein; adenylate cyclase-stimulating G alpha protein; secretogranin VI
- GSA a.k.a. Goethe- und Schiller-Archiv Weimar: Das Goethe- und Schiller-Archiv in Weimar ist das älteste und traditionsreichste Literaturarchiv Deutschlands. Es wurde auf Anregung von Großherzogin Sophie zunächst als Goethe-Archiv gegründet. Mit der Vereinigung des Schiller-Nachlasses im Jahre 1889 wurde es zum Goethe- und Schiller-Archiv. Die Einweihung des extra für das Goethe- und Schiller-Archiv errichteten schloßartigen Gebäudes nahm Großherzogin Sophie am 28. Juni 1896 vor. Später folgte die Aufnahme von Nachlässen weiterer Gelehrter und Künstler. Damit gehört es zu den wichtigsten Sammlungen der deutschen Literaturgeschichte des 18. und 19. Jahrhunderts. Heute wird das Archiv von der Klassik Stiftung Weimar betreut. Der Nachlass Goethes zählt seit 2001 offiziell zum UNESCO-Fundus Memory of the World.
- read more about Goethe- und Schiller-Archiv Weimar
- Gsa a.k.a. G protein alpha s is a protein.
- read more about G protein alpha s
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gsa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bhattacharyya, Siddhartha
Gravitational Search Algorithm: Gravitational Search Algorithm (GSA) is a heuristic optimization algorithm which has been gaining much interest among the scientific community recently. GSA is a nature inspired algorithm based on the ...
by Prajna Kunche, Subrayal M Reddy
GSA is a small artificial world of masses, in which masses obey the two Newton laws, namely law of gravitation and law of motion. Law of gravitation: Each object attracts every other object, and the gravitational force between two objects is ...
Code of Federal Regulations (1971)
Once each calendar year during the performance of any contract exceeding $100,000 where GSA is the compliance agency; (2) Within the 6 months period preceding ...
Engineering Guidelines for Fixed, Mobile and Satellite Systems by Jyrki T. J. Penttinen
GSA is a Market Representation Partner in 3GPP and cooperates with other key organizations including COAI, ETSI, GSM Association, ICU and ITU. More information can be obtained from Internet sources like the RSS news feed, Twitter , ...
by United States. General Accounting Office
Second, GSA refers to its regulations naming the terms and conditions governing the use of GBLs. One of those terms provides that a shipment made on a GBL " shall take a rate no higher than 376 [58 DECISIONS OF. THE COMPTROLLER ...
For these contracts, the Federal Acquisition Regulation requires agencies to provide the multiple- award contractors a fair opportunity to be considered for task orders; GSA refers to this process as its fair consideration process.
by Antoni Wiliński, Imed El Fray, Jerzy Pejas
The GSA is a nontypical way of performing shape recognition. Unlike the traditional approaches, the processed shape does not have to belong to the base class. Such analysis may be useful when we are not interested in identifying a shape ...
Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Computational Science, Engineering and Information Technology (CCSEIT-2013), KTO Karatay University, June 7-9, 2013, Konya,Turkey - by Dhinaharan Nagamalai, Ashok Kumar, Annamalai Annamalai
Since GSA is a heuristic based optimization algorithm, it requires some fitness functions which must be defined to measure the quality of the cluster obtained. The most widely used and famous function that is used to specify the goodness of a ...
Finding Funding (2008)
Grantwriting From Start to Finish, Including Project Management and Internet Use by Ernest W. Brewer, Charles M. Achilles
Simply stated, the GSA is the government's purchasing agent and business manager. One GSAhallmark is its strong support of small businesses, women- owned businesses, and minority-owned businesses. One of the best ways to find out ...
by GreySheeters Anonymous
GSA is a growing program that has survived its infancy and has come into adolescence by adhering to the principles of the Twelve Steps & Twelve Traditions. We are all equal in this democratic organization and are striving to stay abstinent ...
Encyclopedia of Finance (2006)
by Cheng-Few Lee
was signed into law on November 12, 1999 and essentially repealed the Glass-Steagall Act (GSA) of 1933 that had mandated the separation of commercial banking activities from securities ...
by Jeffrey M. Elliot, Sheikh R. Ali
General Services Administration (GSA) A major independent service agency that establishes policy and provides for an economical and efficient system to manage the federal government's property and records. The GSA is responsible for the ...
by Sherwood Thompson
GAY-STRAIGHT ALLIANCE (GSA) A Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) is an organization, typically based at a school or university, that involves youth members who support peers who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, and questioning ...
Consumer Survival (2013)
An Encyclopedia of Consumer Rights, Safety, and Protection by Wendy Reiboldt
government's General Services Administration (GSA). History of the Federal Citizen Information Center The FCIC has a 40-year history of providing U.S. government information and services ...
Volume 25 - Publishers and the Library to Rochester: University of Rochester Library by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour, Jay E. Daily
GSA Advisory Committee Report In part as a result of the Military Records Center fire, and because of a few others (far less serious) in other centers maintained by the General Services Administration (GSA), an advisory' committee was ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gsa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Gsa
Click on an item to view that photo:
Glasgow School of Art, designed by Mackintosh
Photo credit: Open Glasgow
Photo credit: BLM Nevada
These really look like a squashed CX, but that's no surprise...
Photo credit: NZ Car Freak
- GSA complex
Safeway also has a humongous warehouse there.
Photo credit: Atomic Taco
- Citroen GSA
Photo credit: nakhon100
- Citroen GSA X
Photo credit: nakhon100
- GSA old
christopher j. dorobek
Photo credit: cdorobek
- BMW R1200 GSA
Photo credit: serialc
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Gsa
Click on an item to play that video:
- Learn How to Greet in an Indian Language- GSA Manipal Institute of Technology 2014
Learn the languages of India. This video gives you an quick Intro on how to greet when you meet someone in different parts of India. These are just an ...
- GSA and Cross-Language Enterprise Search
Cross-Language Enterprise Search: Combine the powers of Google's powerful translation engine with the relevancy of the Google Search Appliance.
- GSA 5 Data Description
- Interaction Design, GSA - Screen Language (Year 2)
- GSA Email Spider by Gilang Stepani ( Download link + Key - Description )
See also the pronunciation examples of Gsa!
Scrabble value of G2S1A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GSA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Gsa!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Gsa to see it in context!