On this page:
Definition of GSE
What does GSE mean?
- [US] Government-sponsored enterprise [qualifier, at Wikipedia].
GSE a.k.a. Göteborg City Airport, formerly known as Säve Flygplats, is Gothenburg's second international airport, located 5 NM north-west from the centre of Gothenburg on the island of Hisingen, Bohuslän, Sweden. It is located within the borders of Gothenburg Municipality, hence its name. In addition to commercial airlines, the airport is also used by a number of rescue services, including the Swedish Coast Guard.
- read more about Göteborg City Airport
- GSE a.k.a. Gluten-sensitive enteropathy-associated conditions: Gluten-sensitive enteropathy has key symptoms typically restricted to the bowel and associated tissues, however there are a wide variety of associated conditions. These include bowel disorders, eosinophilic gastroenteritis and increase with coeliac disease severity. With some early onset and a large percentage of late onset disease, other disorders appear prior to the celiac diagnosis or allergic-like responses markedly increased in GSE. Many of these disorders persist on a strict gluten-free diet, and are thus independent of coeliac disease after triggering. For example, autoimmune thyroiditis is a common finding with GSE.
- read more about Gluten-sensitive enteropathy-associated conditions
- Gse a.k.a. Ghanaian Sign Language is the national sign language of deaf people in Ghana, descended from American Sign Language. It was introduced in 1957 by Andrew Foster, a deaf African-American missionary, as there had been no education or organizations for the deaf previously. Foster went on to establish the first school for the deaf in Nigeria a few years later, and Nigerian Sign Language shows influence from GSL. GSL is unrelated to indigenous Ghanaian sign languages such as Adamorobe Sign Language and Nanabin Sign Language.
- GSE a.k.a. Garden State bioEnterprises is a New Jersey company exploring ways to commercially produce biofuel from algae.
- read more about Garden State bioEnterprises
- Gse a.k.a. celiac disease 2 is a gene.
- Gse a.k.a. cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 4 is a gene.
- also known as cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 4, cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase-4
- Gse a.k.a. major histocompatibility complex, class II, DQ alpha 1 is a gene.
- also known as MHC class II antigen, MHC HLA-DQ alpha, Gluten-sensitive enteropathy (celiac disease), MHC class II surface glycoprotein, leucocyte antigen DQA1, MHC class II HLA-DQ-alpha-1, MHC class II HLA-D alpha glycoprotein, leukocyte antigen alpha chain
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for GSE
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by United States. Congressional Budget Office
Broadly defined, a GSE is a corporation chartered by the federal government to achieve public purposes that has nongovernmental status, is excluded from the federal budget, and is exempt from most, if not all, laws and regulations applicable ...
by Stephen Cawood, Pat McGee
GSE is a first-class integrated development environment (IDE) that leverages Microsoft Visual C# Express. This free coding studio is very similar to Microsoft Vi - sual C# .NET; it enables you to program, edit, debug, and deploy your C# applica- ...
From the Original Document in the Possession of Godfrey Wentworth, of Woolley Park by Pontefract Priory
gse is a generation later than ...
Contrasting the 'Haves' and the 'Have Nots' by Professor David Marcouiller, Professor Mark Lapping, Professor Owen Furuseth
The GSE is a policy tool of the government. The government charters GSEs with special provisions that lower the costs of doing business. In this situation, the primary benefit of Fannie and Freddie is that the public perception is the government ...
by Mohamed Slim Ben Mahmoud, Christophe Guerber, Nicolas Larrieu, Alain Pirovano, Jos? Radzik
GSE is a highly adaptable SAR protocol, and ANTARES makes use of a tailored version. Figure 2.9 presents the case ...
by Kim R. Fowler
Often GSE is a high-end desktop computer that can receive, display, and store the data sent down from the spacecraft. Occasionally, you might have to design a piece of hardware to swallow large amounts or specific types of data. Generally ...
GSE is a government-owned. Front Cover.
by Stuart Handwerger
Also in this 5' region is a site homologous to the gonadotroph-specific element ( GSE). The GSE is a highly conserved 30 base-pairsequence that has been proposed to dictate the expression of the gonadotropin O-subunit in gonadotroph 184 ...
Bold Ventures (2012)
Volume 2 Case Studies of U.S. Innovations in Science Education by S. Raizen, E.D. Britton
'GSE is a voluntary science performance assessment that focuses on coordinated science concepts. It is described in more detail in the section "Assessment.
Booms and Busts: An Encyclopedia of Economic History from the First Stock Market Crash of 1792 to the Current Global Economic Crisis (2015)
An Encyclopedia of Economic History from the First Stock Market Crash of 1792 to the Current Global Economic Crisis by Mehmet Odekon
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae MBSs make up the core of what is known as the agency/GSE for MBSs. They were valued at a massive $5.3 trillion on March 31, 2009, compared to $7.5 trillion of outstanding, publicly held debt ...
With a list of the most important medical and scientific journals and their traditional abbreviations by Rolf Heister
disease GSE (neur) general somatic efferent GSE glutenesensitive enteropathy GSH glutathione (reduced) GSP GSR gastrosecretagogue pancreatic peptide galvanic skin response GSR GSSG generalized Shwartzman reaction glutathione ...
CSR, Sustainability, Ethics and Governance by Samuel O. Idowu, Nicholas Capaldi, Matthias S. Fifka, Liangrong Zu, René Schmidpeter
The Sustainable Organization Library, managed by Greenleaf's partner publisher GSE Research  includes around 8,000 book chapters, case studies, and research papers drawn from nearly 600 books and journal issues, focused on ...
by Jerry M. Rosenberg
GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED ENTERPRISE (GSE). GSE debt is held by financial institutions around the world. Includes Fannie Mae and ...
Definition of Terms and Concepts by Clifton A. Ericson, II
GSA General Services Administration GSE Government- Supplied Equipment GSE Ground Support Equipment GSFC Goddard Space Flight Center GSN Goal-Structured Notation GUI Graphics User Interface HACCP Hazard ...
for IT, Industrial, and Scientific Applications by Jakob Vlietstra
GRAIN-GT GS GS GS GS GSA GSAM GSC GSC GSD GSDC GSE GSE GSF GSI GSI GSIU GSKT GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSN GSOS GSP GSP GSP GSP GSPAN GSPN GSR GSS GSS GSSC GSS/RSS GST GSTDN GSTN GSVC GSW ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for GSE
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about GSE
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about GSE
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of GSE!
Scrabble value of G2S1E1
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GSE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of GSE!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of GSE to see it in context!