On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of gta
What does gta mean?
- Grand Theft Auto, a series of video games by Rockstar Games
- Greater Toronto Area, an the most populous urban region in Southern Ontario, Canada
- gta a.k.a. The Greater Toronto Area is a metropolitan area in Canada. At the 2011 census, it had a population of 6,054,191, and the census metropolitan area had a population of 5,583,064. The Greater Toronto Area is defined as the central city of Toronto, and the four regional municipalities that surround it: Durham, Halton, Peel, and York. The regional span of the Greater Toronto Area is sometimes extended to include the city of Hamilton, Ontario and its surrounding region, to form the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area.
- read more about Greater Toronto Area
- Gta a.k.a. Gatokae Aerodrome is an airport on Gatokae in the Solomon Islands.
- also known as 恩加托卡埃機場
GTA is a musical group, record producers.
- genre: Salsa music
- albums: "Boy Oh Boy", "Booty Bounce", "Hard House"
- official website: www.wearegta.com
GTA is a make of automobile produced by GTA Motor.
"GTA" is a musical album of Craig Conner, Robert De Negro, Colin Anderson, Grant Middleton, Brian Baglow.
"GTA" a.k.a. "Grand Theft Auto" is an open world action-adventure video game developed by DMA Design and published by BMG Interactive. It was released in October 1997 for DOS and Microsoft Windows, and on 14 December 1997 for the PlayStation. The game allows the player to take on the role of a criminal who can roam freely around a big city. Various missions are set for completion, such as bank robberies, assassinations, and other crimes. It is the first title in the Grand Theft Auto series, a series that has sold more than 125 million units, as of December 2012. The game was originally intended to be named Race 'n' Chase and was nearly cancelled due to production issues.
- read more about Grand Theft Auto
- Gta a.k.a. Guató Language: Guató is a possible language isolate spoken by the about 10% Guató people of Brazil. Kaufman provisionally classified it as a branch of the Macro-Jê languages, but no evidence for this was found by Eduardo Ribeiro.
- Gta a.k.a. Gataq Language: The Gta’ language is a language spoken by the Didayi people of India. It is notable for its sesquisyllabic phonology.
- also known as Geta', Didei, Dire, Didayi, Getaq, Gta', Gta Asa, Gataq, Gta’ language
- Gta a.k.a. galactosyltransferase activator is a gene.
- also known as glycoprotein beta galactosyltransferase 1
- Gta a.k.a. integrin, alpha 2b (platelet glycoprotein IIb of IIb/IIIa complex, antigen CD41) is a gene.
- also known as Integrin alpha-IIb precursor; integrin, alpha 2b (platelet glycoprotein IIb of IIb/IIIa complex, antigen CD41B); integrin alpha 2b; platelet-specific antigen BAK; platelet fibrinogen receptor, alpha subunit
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for gta
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Player and Avatar (2017)
The Affective Potential of Videogames by David Owen
DyerWitheford and de Peuter write: GTA is a cynical game that simultaneously satirizes, indulges, and normalizes...
An agenda for gender transformative research in development workshop report. 3-5 October 2012.Penang, Malaysia by CGIAR Research Program on Aquatic Agricultural Systems
The GTA is a new endeavor, and it is risky and experimental. It will lead to...
including the theory of the theta function by Henry Frederick Baker
While, because ga only becomes infinite when gT is infinite, the coefficient of the term gTa is a constant (and not an integral polynomial in gr). The equation (iv) is the generalization of that which is used in introducing what are called ...
Tourism and the Environment (2013)
Regional, Economic, Cultural and Policy Issues by Helen Briassoulis, Jan van der Straaten
The Grande Traversata delle Alpi (GTA) The GTA is a long distance footpath, which goes from Carnino in the south, some 40 kilometres north of Ventimiglia, to Cannobio at the western part of Lago Maggiore. This long distance footpath was ...
9th European Symposium on Programming, ESOP 2000 Held as Part of the Joint European Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2000 Berlin, Germany, March 25- April 2, 2000 Proceedings by Gert Smolka
A GTA is a tree automaton equipped with separate state spaces that— independently of the labeling of the tree—are assigned to the tree nodes by a top -down automaton, called the guide. The secret behind a good factorization is to create the ...
by Frank Abrahams, Paul D. Head
Bannerji's statement bears out within the children's choir community: a common notion across the GTA is that choir is a natural place to celebrate Canada's diversity through music. The next sections of this chapter investigate who is celebrating ...
Playing Along (2012)
Digital Games, YouTube, and Virtual Performance by Kiri Miller
Playing GTA means playing with one's sense of the past, experiences with pop culture, and ideas about America. San Andreas combines nostalgic idealization of an earlier era, ironic political commentary, and gameplay that evokes children's ...
by Rodney P. Carlisle
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) invites players to enter a world that allows them to vicariously live out fantasies that in real life would garner time behind bars. Fighting, stealing, and assaulting innocent bystanders are just a few of the many perks of ...
by Jeffrey Ian Ross
The Grand Theft Auto (GTA) video game series became highly controversial in the late...
For Information and Communication Technologies and Related Areas by J. Vlietstra
Give Token GT Graphics Terminal GT Greater Than GT Group Technology GT Guatemala GTA Give Token Acknowledgment GTA Government Telecommunications Agency GTC Give Token Confirm GTC Good Till Canceled GTD Gated GTD ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for gta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about gta
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about GTA Spano.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about gta
Click on an item to play that video:
- GTA explanation
- GTA Meaning
Video shows what GTA means. Grand Theft Auto, a series of video games by Rockstar Games. Greater Toronto Area, an the most populous urban region in ...
- GTA IV meaning and pronunciation
Grand Theft Auto IV - A Game from the popular series by Rockstar; GTA. To be released on the 29th April 2008. GTA IV definition by Urban Dictionary.
- GTA Vocabulary Post-test
- GTA Vocabulary Pre-test
- The meaning of gta
- GTA 5 UFOS Online Insane UFO Sightings Full Explanation! UFO Mod Online UFO Online GTA 5 Mods
- How to change language in GTA V (Windows 8)
Change language in GTA V for PC. From Russian or Chinese or anything else to English. Follow the steps and in one minute you will be ready to play!
- GTA IPTV description
GTA IPTV description more info just dial Canada:- +1-647-628-8540 Australia :- 61-39-016-4320.
- Gta 5 online dulping status and cars look at description on
- ILAC - Top Language School 0f 2012 in the GTA - Top Choice Awards
ILAC - Top Language School 0f 2012 in the GTA - Top Choice Awards.
- GTA madness Also check the description
- ESL TV Special (26.05.2008) - GTA 4
- Modeur gta lire la description
Je suis tomber avec un modeur ceux qui veulent sons non sur xbox laisser un commentaire il donne de l argent gratuit.
See also the pronunciation examples of gta!
Scrabble value of G2T1A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GTA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of gta!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of gta to see it in context!