On this page:
- Habiba is a fictional character from the 2011 film Asmaa.
- Habiba is a fictional character from the 1994 film The Navel of the World.
- Habiba is a fictional character from the 2008 film Alrayes Omar Harb.
- Habiba is a fictional character from the 2007 film Ek Chalis Ki Last Local.
- Habiba is a fictional character from Badal faqed.
- Habiba is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Moroccan Symphony.
- Habiba is a fictional character from the 1994 drama film The Silences of the Palace.
- Habiba is a fictional film character.
Who is Habiba?
Habiba a.k.a. Habiba Rehman is an actor.
- read more about Habiba Rehman (actress)
Habiba is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Phrases with Habiba
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Habiba
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Counselling for Depression (2014)
A Person-Centred and Experiential Approach to Practice by Pete Sanders, Andy Hill
CASE EXAMPLE 2: Habiba – Counsellor Steph Habiba is a 45-year-old woman whose parents came to the UK in 1954.
by Jacqueline Corcoran
Exercise 3: Habiba is a single Muslim female client with Intervention: Implementing the Plan and Handling Lack of Compliance 165 •...
Best Baby Names for 2016 (2015)
Over 8,000 names & 100 inspiration lists by Siobhan Thomas
Habiba. Meaning: Beloved one Origin: Arabic Pronunciation: hah BEE bah Description: Habiba is a name of Arabic origin and means 'beloved one';. It is a popular name with parents of Pakistani descent and those following the Islamic religion.
by Oliver Leaman
Najib Belkadki, Féodor Atkine, Raouf Ben Amor, Jamil Joudi, Paulette Dubost, Abdellatif Khayreddine, Noureddine Ben Aziza, Hédi Daoud, Samia Rhayem, Mohmed Dhia Habiba M'Sika, thesecond film by Tunisia's pioneer woman director, ...
by Sana Loue, Martha Sajatovic
But according to one hadith, Habiba, the.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Habiba
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Habiba
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of H4A1B3I1B3A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HABIBA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Habiba!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Habiba to see it in context!