On this page:
Definition of the noun Halicoides
What does Halicoides mean as a name of something?
Halicoides is a genus of Pardaliscidae, described by Walker in 1896.
- synonyms: genus Halicoides / Pardisynopia / genus Pardisynopia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Amphipoda
- family: Pardaliscidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Halicoides is a genus of Pardaliscidae, described by Walker in 1891.
Phrases with Halicoides
Phrases starting with the word Halicoides:
- Halicoides lolo
- Halicoides Nana
- Halicoides Indica
- Halicoides Tertia
- Halicoides Walkeri
- Halicoides Anomalus
- Halicoides synopiae
- Halicoides Anacantha
- Halicoides tambiella
- Halicoides Discoveryi
Phrase ending with the word Halicoides:
Other phrases containing the word Halicoides:
- species Halicoides lolo
- Species Halicoides Tertia
- species Halicoides synopiae
- Species Halicoides Anacantha
- species Halicoides tambiella
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Halicoides
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of H4A1L1I1C3O1I1D2E1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HALICOIDES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Halicoides!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Halicoides to find many related words and phrases!