Hamdan Al Abri
On this page:
Who is Hamdan Al Abri?
Hamdan Al Abri is a Singer/Songwriter and one of the founders and front man of Dubai based soul band ABRI. Abri began singing at a young age and started his career working alongside numerous groups and bands in Dubai and abroad. Abri and the band released two widely acclaimed albums in relatively quick succession: Sunchild & Blank Notes. ABRI toured through India, Bahrain, UK, the Maldives & the U.A.E and performed alongside Erykah Badu, Ziggy Marley, Arrested Development, Kanye West and Joss Stone.
- born on (33 years ago) in Dubai
- nationality: United Arab Emirates
- profession: Singer-songwriter
- member of musical group ABRI (Lead Vocals) since
- nomination: - nominated to MTV Europe Music Award for Best Middle East Act
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hamdan Al Abri
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of HAMDAN AL ABRI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Hamdan Al Abri!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Hamdan Al Abri for some fun with words!