The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun handlock:
Definition of the noun handlock
What does handlock mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist; usually used in pairs
"Handlock" a.k.a. "Shaolin Handlock" is a 1978 Shaw Brothers film directed by Ho Meng Hua, starring Lo Lieh and David Chiang.
- read more about Shaolin Handlock
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Handlock
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Ric Meyers
Shaolin Handlock (1978). (Handlock). Pro.Co: Shaw Brothers; Dir: Ho Meng-hua; Pro: Mona Fong; Ex.Pro: Run Run Shaw; MAI: Tang Chia; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Handlock
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Handlock
Photo credit: Eric Vernier
Video language resources about Handlock
Click on an item to play that video:
- ESL Legendary Series - Week 7 - Zalae (Warl. Handlock) vs Hyped (Warl. Zoo) - fight 2 - Hearthstone
ESL Legendary Series Week 7...
- ESL Legendary Series - Week 7 - Amaz (Handlock) vs PinpingHo (Shaman) - fight 3 - Hearthstone
January 2015 ESL Legendary Series Week 7...
- Hearthstone Handlock GvG(Deck at Description)
HandLock GvG Deck: 1xMortalCoil,1xPowerOverwhelming,2xDarkBomb,2xAncientWatcher,1xIronBeakOwl, 2xSunfuryProtector,1xHellFire,2xShadowFlame ...
Scrabble value of H4A1N1D2L1O1C3K5
The value of this 8-letter word is 18 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Handlock to find many related words and phrases!